Livia Drusilla
8 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Hey guys! Empty Hey guys! 06/08/16, 09:00 pm

Sesshomaru

Sesshomaru
β-Tier
β-Tier

Hey guys! I am so excited to have found this website. I have been roleplaying for about five years, mostly on various different groups on facebook. I have browsed roleplay sites before but this is the first one I have joined. I am a huge fan of the show and just finished watching the Adventures of Sinbad and I am really excited to join you all.

2Hey guys! Empty Re: Hey guys! 06/08/16, 09:06 pm

Jason Achilles

Jason Achilles
β-Tier
β-Tier

Hey new member! Welcome to the Magi Family! Looks like you a veteran in roleplaying so it should be quick for you to get right into the amazing world of Magi. If you have any questions you can ask anyone here. Very Happy

3Hey guys! Empty Re: Hey guys! 06/08/16, 10:24 pm

Adrastos Thanatos

Adrastos Thanatos
A-Tier
A-Tier

Welcome! I'm the PC villain of the site and a Plot/Graphics Mod. It's a pleasure to have you. If you want to join the dark side and need an ally or king, call on me. Many people call me Neo, and I have an Imuchakk warrior in Helio.

4Hey guys! Empty Re: Hey guys! 06/08/16, 10:55 pm

Livia Drusilla

Livia Drusilla
D-Tier
D-Tier

the sinbad spin off is the best! feel free to pm me. I'm new too though so I might not be much help but i'm in reim and I LOVED INUYASHA

5Hey guys! Empty Re: Hey guys! 06/08/16, 11:31 pm

Sesshomaru

Sesshomaru
β-Tier
β-Tier

Thanks for the warm welcomes.

If you don't mind me asking Neo, what is a PC villain?

Yeah, Inuyasha is one of my favorite anime.

6Hey guys! Empty Re: Hey guys! 07/08/16, 02:31 am

Adrastos Thanatos

Adrastos Thanatos
A-Tier
A-Tier

Sesshomaru wrote:Thanks for the warm welcomes.

PC villain means Playable character villain. I'm the only non-NPC villain on this site that's not controlled by Staff, honestly.

7Hey guys! Empty Re: Hey guys! 07/08/16, 02:35 am

Vodarara

Vodarara
A-Tier
A-Tier

welcome to the site.

8Hey guys! Empty Re: Hey guys! 07/08/16, 02:48 am

Zadi

Zadi
A-Tier
A-Tier

Adrastos Thanatos wrote:

PC villain means Playable character villain. I'm the only non-NPC villain on this site that's not controlled by Staff, honestly.

If you are a part of staff, then technically...you ARE a staff-controlled villain! :D

There are other morally-corrupt characters besides Adra's. One of them almost killed my character (lost me the chance to get an A-tier magic item T~T). But don't worry, his pinky got crushed and now he's out of commission for the time being (sounds funny out of context). I'm You're "safe" for now...

9Hey guys! Empty Re: Hey guys! 07/08/16, 11:37 am

Noir Ecryola

Noir Ecryola
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Hello~ ^^
Welcome to the site Sesshoumaru
Im Noir/Riku, hopefully you can enjoy it here.

P.S to Zadi: I was planning to stab you to death and split your body into two after that, but the other morally-corrupt person stop me and made me came back to my senses >.>

10Hey guys! Empty Re: Hey guys! 07/08/16, 12:13 pm

Adrastos Thanatos

Adrastos Thanatos
A-Tier
A-Tier

Zadi wrote:
Adrastos Thanatos wrote:

If you are a part of staff, then technically...you ARE a staff-controlled villain! :D

There are other morally-corrupt characters besides Adra's. One of them almost killed my character (lost me the chance to get an A-tier magic item T~T). But don't worry, his pinky got crushed and now he's out of commission for the time being (sounds funny out of context). I'm You're "safe" for now...

Well, if you want to look at it that way, then I guess you're right. And there are others, I guess, but I'm pretty consistent with my character. He isn't a saint, then has insane moments, then reverts back to being a saint. Plus, he's joined The Alchemists, an evil organization, which no other person has done before (to my knowledge that is). There will or could be another soon, but that depends.

But anyway, I hope you have fun on this site. x3

11Hey guys! Empty Re: Hey guys! 07/08/16, 03:32 pm

Ariel

Ariel
A-Tier
A-Tier

I surely would have posted my welcome yesterday but I haven't had any internet this weekend 0.0
Anyways, welcome to the site ^^
(Noir, w-when dis you get that scary?)

12Hey guys! Empty Re: Hey guys! 08/08/16, 12:08 am

Jason Achilles

Jason Achilles
β-Tier
β-Tier

Sis keep it PG please... lol and also Zadi stop scaring the new member its not good.

13Hey guys! Empty Re: Hey guys! 08/08/16, 12:14 am

Ariel

Ariel
A-Tier
A-Tier

Val Achilles wrote:Sis keep it PG please... lol and also Zadi stop scaring the new member its not good.

We all know Zadi doesn't mean it, right? - Right?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum