You are not connected. Please login or register

A hot and lonely day [Social/open]

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Ani

Ani
A-Tier
A-Tier

After Ani had left the dungeon that day she wondered about what happened to Zadi inside of it, she wasn't sure whether he survived or if he died inside of it. Though Ani couldn't help be worried about the person whom was her partner inside of the dungeon. After all it seemed like he tried his hardest to help her. She was also sure that she could become friends with him. So after she left the dungeon she went to the place she met Zadi at least once a day to see if he was there. After all she had to know what happened to him.

Today she walked into the cafe and sighed Hoyo at her side. She had her hair pulled back into a messy ponytail and she was wearing a light white top that covered her chest and belly but showed off her slender shoulders and pretty arms. She was wearing her swimming shorts that were flexible and quite comfy for her. She sat down at a table getting a light snack for Hoyo before sitting down at the table having herself a cold fruit drink. After all today it was hotter then normal and Ani was already feeling a bit lethargic. After all the beast tamer was getting lonely without any of her friends besides Hoyo.

Ptolemy Essa

Ptolemy Essa
C-Tier
C-Tier

Aten, as always, lead the way and Ptolemy could not help but fallow. The cobra was inquisitive by nature, in a way that ran completely counter intuitive to Ptolemy. The snake you see fallowed it's tongue as it where, dragging it's master to and fro as it 'tasted' new scents. Ptolemy on the other hand tended to fallow his eyes and ears as he had little interest in reeking garbage piles or the odd homeless man. And this as one might imagine caused no end of trouble as most individuals did not enjoy having a venomous snake right in their face, or anywhere near them for that matter. The fact that said snake was seemingly attached to a man at the shoulder did little to ease their minds. And the fact that said man was dressed in swim trunks, a flamboyant red shirt and cord sandals did even less.

And while on a normal day Ptolemy may have reined in his animal companion that day he did not. For no better reason then he thought the Ghost Cobra deserved a treat. So he walked almost blindly not paying attention to the world at large lost in his own mind. And it wasn't tell he nearly ran into a table that he noticed he was standing in front of someone. He blinked, shook his head and glanced at his snake turned arm who was most interested in the beast sitting next to the woman he had nearly ran over. Ptolemy swept his blazing red hair from his eyes and smiled. "Sorry about that miss, didn't notice where this beast was taking me. Mind if I join ya and pay for that drink there? Least I can do after almost trampling you."

Zadi

Zadi
A-Tier
A-Tier

A hot day indeed. Zadi was transported to the entrance of the dungeon, unconscious. Zadi was healed but still depleted, unable to move a muscle. However, a friendly family helped Zadi into a makeshift bed, for whatever reason, and allowed Zadi to rest for a whole day and night. The grievous wound Zadi received may have been healed, but a large scar remained to remind Zadi of his arrogance. Granted, Zadi still couldn't remember how he obtained this grim reminder. Not only that, Zadi felt detached from something important. Again though, Zadi just couldn't remember what happened to him on his way out of the dungeon. However, Zadi was quite rich after exiting the dungeon! Whether the Djinn was kind or Zadi's luck proved powerful didn't matter...Zadi was filthy rich for a wandering adventurer!

After resting up and eating some great homemade food, Zadi paid the family for the trouble. The family wished to refuse, but Zadi wouldn't have any backtalk. Even after the massive chunk of wealth was given to the friendly family, Zadi was still filthy rich. Anyway, rested and well fed, Zadi remembered the promise he made to the Djinn, Ronove. With the promise in mind, Zadi made his way to a special location which Zadi figured would be the best location to start fulfilling that very promise. Zadi found the cafe in which he met a client, Ani, and her companion, Hoyo. However, Zadi also remembered something else important after reaching his desired location; Yakuroro and the black rukh!

When Zadi was still a Magician, he used Clairvoyance magic in order to siphon information from Yakuroro in order to figure out why the Imuchakk Magician had black rukh. Zadi saw dark images and felt faint, unable to completely process what just happened. Zadi stumbled into the dungeon, weary from the information overload, got very close to the end of the dungeon, left the dungeon, and rested himself, now finding himself at a crossroads; help Ani achieve her goals or concentrate his efforts on saving Yakuroro from himself. Two important people to Zadi. Both coincidentally the same race. Change the world by helping Ani or change the world by helping Yaku.

Having made a difficult decision, Zadi stepped into the cafe with motivation overflowing from his very soul! Neither Ani nor Yaku are more important than each other. However, Zadi felt closest to Ani and felt helping Ani would eventually lead to helping Yakuroro as well. Hopefully Zadi's decision wouldn't lead towards a dark path filled with hardship and death. Zadi didn't like hardship and death. Not in the slightest. Granted, Zadi still loved exploring dungeons.

Zadi searched around the cafe in hopes of finding the Imuchakk woman and her companion. After a few seconds of scanning, Zadi spotted Ani and Hoyo, but also an unfamiliar face. Zadi approached the off stranger with a snake on his shoulder and introduced himself. Zadi found trust to be difficult so if this red-haired, possibly fanalis, man did something suspicious, Zadi would likely do something irrational in order to protect Ani and Hoyo. As for the snake on the man's shoulder...well, animals are animals. No helping hostile behavior from a typically hostile animal. Dressed in a pink kimono, shirtless, with baggy Balbaddian pants and slippers, the blonde-haired warrior spoke up;

"Hello there, my name is Zadi. Might I ask what your name is?"

Ani

Ani
A-Tier
A-Tier

Before Ani could respond to the male she saw another male coming from nowhere, it was Zadi. She figured that things would take a quick turn if she didn't turn this into a very friendly atmosphere real quick. She coughed a bit before turning to the male whom she didn't know the name of. "I've already payed for my drink, but thanks for the offer, my name is Ani and this is Hoyo." She said before taking a quick breath snapping to the waiter and nodding. Wanting him to come get drinks and food for the men. She pulled out two chairs chuckling softly. "Why don't we shit down, after all I have a lot to talk about with my friend Zadi here." She said with a soft nod while humming. After all she had to inform Zadi of her new plan that she had come up with after leaving the dungeon.

Soon Ani sat down and rubbed Hoyo's head while she waited for the two males to sit down and join her company. Maybe this hot day would be a bit more fun and interesting then she originally thought. The beast tamer thought things along these lines she twirled her blue locks in her fingers, the azure hair shining a bit under the beating sun as she let out a soft sigh her pink lips spreading into a smile. Having realized it felt nice to spend time with people again

Zadi

Zadi
A-Tier
A-Tier

Ani seemed the slightest bit relieved to see Zadi. Granted, Zadi was, too. He didn't actually know what happened to Ani after the dungeon. However, all that worry about the dungeon is long gone now and Zadi had to focus on different goals. Whether these different goals involved conquering another dungeon in the future or conquering a plot of land is yet to be seen. Zadi sat down for now, wondering what happened to the other gentleman. Perhaps Zadi surprised the man or perhaps the man preferred the sole company of Ani, a woman. Regardless, Zadi wasn't here for the man. The blonde warrior was here for the Imuchakk woman, Ani.

"So, what do you want to discuss first?"

Zadi could have started the conversation with a quick story about what happened in Ronove, the dungeon, but Ani probably had more pressing matters to listen to. Therefore, Zadi just waited for Ani to begin speaking so as to try and grasp he goals in life. After all, Zadi chose to help Ani over everything else.

Ani

Ani
A-Tier
A-Tier

Ani let out a soft sigh as she looked to Zadi. She smiled and looked into his eyes before she gave him her confident smirk that she smiled whenever she had a plan. "I was thinking, there are a lot of things in this world that we can't do alone, or even with a small group such as ours." She said soon placing her hands on the table. "So I was thinking, we should form a team to accomplish our goals to make the world a better place." She said letting him take it in before continuing to explain her idea. "First we will gather people for our team, and we will enter a dungeon with the goal of making me into a king candidate!" She exclaimed to him.

Zadi

Zadi
A-Tier
A-Tier

Ani's idea was brilliant, to say the least. Why didn't Zadi think of taking more than one person into a dungeon up until now? Regardless, Zadi had an idea pop into his head that could speed up the process of finding capable individuals, Reim's Coliseum! Such a grand stage would surely house the people Ani and Zadi would be looking for. At least, that would be the hope as Zadi pitched his idea to Ani;

"Agreed. Two people can't change the world alone. Obviously we can't just accept anyone into out troupe. However, I believe we can still make the process of scouting for capable individuals quick if we head for Reim's Coliseum."

Zadi let his idea sink in before continuing with enjoyment in his speech, "We could present ourselves as gladiators and battle other competitors, separately or together, in order to find at least 3 or 4 unique individuals. After all, variety is important. So, what do you think?"

As Zadi already said, the act of scouting would be simple; fight individuals until at least three or four capable people have been hand picked. Ani and Zadi could either tag-team or fight in separate matches. Either which way, Zadi was sure this process would be efficient and effective! However, Ani's opinion mattered, too. Zadi chose her for a reason.

Zadi

Zadi
A-Tier
A-Tier

Ani didn't say "no" to Zadi's idea, so the warrior decided that the next course of action would be to got scouting for talent within Reim's Coliseum! The trip there wouldn't be all too terrible either. The desert was harsh, but Zadi wouldn't have to tag along with a caravan this time. At least, that would be the theory. Zadi wanted to try and ride a horse over to Reim. Easier said than done, obviously. The trip would be quicker but the purchasing of a horse would be tedious at best. Anyway, Zadi headed out of the cafe before Ani and said;

"Don't you worry about a thing, Ani. I'll take care of the talent scouting by the Coliseum. See ya later!"

[exit]

(OOC: Ok fine, I thought of another plot that ought to be cool and doable for someone like me...maybe. Anyway, I don't feel like posting in the Goodbye? thread again. Too many posts for an outro.)

Ani

Ani
A-Tier
A-Tier

She blinked and was a bit surprised with Zadi's suddenness, but she was totally fine with his plan. Though it was more of how sudden he was that took her off guard. She blinked and waved goodbye to him when he got up. She was sure that she would see him again soon, and most likely in Reim for their recruiting and such. To her it seemed like there was something that he wanted to do, so she just let him leave without a word and would ask him about it later on when they would meet up once again.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum