Dong Tuo

Dong Tuo
D-Tier
D-Tier

Slicer[Starter weapon] Latest?cb=20130707013210
Name: Slicer
Tier: D
Type: Gauntlet
Material: Chainlink and Hardened Leather for the protective gauntlet while it has Steel for the blades/protective knuckles
Appearance: Slicer is a gauntlet that Tuo's father especially made for the boy since he is a physical and upbeat fighter. It protects his right hand all the way toward the elbow. The blades on it a dyed red and black so that when sun hits it, it would show little light in case he's trying to ambush people.The blades attached to the knuckles of the gauntlet extend 8.89 centimeters out and are 12.7cm long in total with approximately a centimeter thick till it comes to the tip where it could easily slide between chainmail.

Last edited by Dong Tuo on 12/05/16, 12:32 pm; edited 3 times in total

2Slicer[Starter weapon] Empty Re: Slicer[Starter weapon] 11/05/16, 05:22 pm

Duquin

Duquin
A-Tier
A-Tier

Please add the size dimensions. How long do the blades reach? How thick are they? Ect.

3Slicer[Starter weapon] Empty Re: Slicer[Starter weapon] 11/05/16, 08:00 pm

Dong Tuo

Dong Tuo
D-Tier
D-Tier

editted

4Slicer[Starter weapon] Empty Re: Slicer[Starter weapon] 11/05/16, 11:52 pm

Menat

Menat
β-Tier
β-Tier

Sup, I'm End and I'll be taking a look at this now.

The only problem I'm seeing so far is that the dimensions of the weapon need to be a bit clearer and more defined. An example of this is that saying "The blade extend 3 inches past the knuckles" isn't as good as "The blades attached to the knuckles of the gauntlet extend X inches and are X inches long in total". Okay? A little bit of extra detail goes a long way.

5Slicer[Starter weapon] Empty Re: Slicer[Starter weapon] 12/05/16, 02:19 am

Dong Tuo

Dong Tuo
D-Tier
D-Tier

bump and fix

6Slicer[Starter weapon] Empty Re: Slicer[Starter weapon] 12/05/16, 07:10 am

Merrze

Merrze
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

You need to change the measurements to metric, also carbon fiber wasn't invented till the late 1800s our time and the magiworld is much further behind. So such a thing wouldn't exist in this time. Pretty cool weapon though, once you make those edits you should be good ^-^

7Slicer[Starter weapon] Empty Re: Slicer[Starter weapon] 12/05/16, 12:33 pm

Dong Tuo

Dong Tuo
D-Tier
D-Tier

and there we go...i think lol.

8Slicer[Starter weapon] Empty Re: Slicer[Starter weapon] 12/05/16, 04:59 pm

Duquin

Duquin
A-Tier
A-Tier

Good catch on the carbon fiber, I can't believe I missed that v.v

Anyways, this is acceptable to me. Approved and added to your vault.

Code:
[center][img]http://vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/kaldaarpedia/images/c/c8/Spiked_gauntlet.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20130707013210[/img][/center]
[b]Name:[/b] Slicer
[b]Tier:[/b] D
[b]Type:[/b] Gauntlet
[b]Material:[/b] Chainlink and Hardened Leather for the protective gauntlet while it has Steel for the blades/protective knuckles
[b]Appearance:[/b] Slicer is a gauntlet that Tuo's father especially made for the boy since he is a physical and upbeat fighter. It protects his right hand all the way toward the elbow. The blades on it a dyed red and black so that when sun hits it, it would show little light in case he's trying to ambush people.The blades attached to the knuckles of the gauntlet extend 8.89 centimeters out and are 12.7cm long in total with approximately a centimeter thick till it comes to the tip where it could easily slide between chainmail.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum