You are not connected. Please login or register

Yaku's B-tier Melee Weapons

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Yaku's B-tier Melee Weapons Empty Yaku's B-tier Melee Weapons 14/03/16, 11:02 pm

Duquin

Duquin
A-Tier
A-Tier

I'd like to upgrade this weapon:

Spoiler:

Into the following weapon:

Spoiler:

Based on the upgrade discount and the double cost for secondary spec equip, I think the price comes out to 100,000.

In addition, I'd like to purchase this magic shield.

Spoiler:

Price of this should be 160,000 if my maths is right~

P.S. I'm assuming the spell that comes with this must be trained. Can I get confirmation on that?

2Yaku's B-tier Melee Weapons Empty Re: Yaku's B-tier Melee Weapons 15/03/16, 01:37 am

Noir Ecryola

Noir Ecryola
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Yaku's B-tier Melee Weapons Approval_zpsoloj6ntd

Approved~ Priced at 80k ^^

Code:
[center][img]http://i.imgur.com/KRafgks.jpg?2[/img][/center]
[b]Name:[/b] Rampaging Unicorn Horn Slayer
[b]Tier:[/b] B-Tier
[b]Type:[/b] Greatsword
[b]Appearance:[/b] A 2 meter long greatsword forged from a slightly smaller weapon. The base core is made of Rampaging Unicorn Horn that weighs about 30 pounds. This is covered by a shell of tempered steel shaped into the general form of a sword. The hilt is 30 cm long with an insulated grip made from ray skin and wood. There is also a clean cloth wrapped several times around the grip to add frictional support. A raised portion at the bottom of the hilt helps prevent the sword slipping out of hands due to any unforeseen circumstances in battle.

This one is priced at 160k ^^

Code:
[center][img]http://i.imgur.com/u5y5f0E.png[/img][/center]
[b]Name:[/b] Standing Mirror
[b]Tier:[/b] B
[b]Type:[/b] Tower Shield
[b]Magic Type:[/b] Light
[b]Material:[/b] Polished Steel
[b]Appearance:[/b] A massive wall of metal backed by wood and tall enough to easily shield the whole body of a common man. This tower shield was custom made for an Imuchakk by Reim craftsmen. The tower shield stands 2m tall and 0.6m wide capable of covering a full grown Imuchakk if they crouch their profile behind it. The surface of the shield has been polished to a reflective sheen and the back is socketed with leather forearm straps allowing the wielder's hands to remain free.

Crimson cloth hangs over the front of the shield covering up a socket where an orange gem has been fitted. The gem has been cut into a perfect circle and possesses and engraving of the eight pointed star.

and yes the spell needs to be trained ^^

3Yaku's B-tier Melee Weapons Empty Re: Yaku's B-tier Melee Weapons 15/03/16, 09:18 am

Duquin

Duquin
A-Tier
A-Tier

I'd like to make the purchases~

4Yaku's B-tier Melee Weapons Empty Re: Yaku's B-tier Melee Weapons 15/03/16, 09:21 am

Ariella Negri

Ariella Negri
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

both purchases approved, add to vault. Make sure to register the ability for training whenever the ability is ready ^_^

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum