You are not connected. Please login or register

[Question]Ain't Nobody Got Time For This Dungeon!

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Duquin

Duquin
A-Tier
A-Tier

SINBAD NO BOUKEN SPOILER WARNING!

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

Spoiler warning out of the way, the point of this question thread is to address what happened in the latest chapters of Sinbad's Adventure(Sinbad no Bouken)

http://mangadoom.co/adventure-of-sinbad/94/10/

In this chapter, Sinbad attempts to Djinn equip immediately after entering the dungeon with the intent to simply bust open a gaping hole in the walls till he carved out a path to the treasury.

The question is, will this kind of method ever be allowed in a forum dungeon? I hope not, but I figured I'd ask so it's on the record now just in case someone was thinking of copying Sinbad's..."method" here.

Vodarara

Vodarara
A-Tier
A-Tier

I think its a case by case thing for each djinn, i think its only this djinn that is taking this action.

Zadi

Zadi
A-Tier
A-Tier

Well, probably as Vod said, "case by case" as in...if the djinn of the dungeon would let you just bust open walls in order to get to the door at the end. Djinn have full control over dungeons and the creatures within (more or less) and could easily reconstruct a wall if they wanted to.

In the case of Sinbad no Bouken...I think the author/artist got lazy...

Duquin

Duquin
A-Tier
A-Tier

I'm talking about an OOC perspective here. Whether or not staff are willing to have a djinn which would allow such actions.

Ariella Negri

Ariella Negri
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

That would be up to the person running the dungeon, the personality of the djinn and whether the djinn itself would smile or frown upon such actions, I suppose.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum