While browsing....

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1While browsing.... Empty While browsing.... 21/01/16, 10:15 pm

Jason Achilles

Jason Achilles
β-Tier
β-Tier

As I was browsing on my alt, I found something interesting in the rules for Djinn related rules. I saw there was a mistake. In the household guide lines, they talk about assimilating and such so you have a chance to become a  Omega Tier Dungeon Beast Temporary which is the Companion rank. They show the template and say that it is there, but the link to the template is not there. I understand there is no one at the moment who reached the rank, however it only makes sense to install it if people are interested.
Thanks

Val Achilles

2While browsing.... Empty Re: While browsing.... 21/01/16, 10:54 pm

Zadi

Zadi
A-Tier
A-Tier

It's been like that for a while now. As far as I know, the Omega-tier Dungeon Beast Transformation is still being discussed such as if you are permanently transformed like a regular dungeon beast transformation after using the Omega-tier version or if it is just an Omega-tier ability without any extra things associated with the use of the Omega transformation. Complicated stuff, so just give it some time~

3While browsing.... Empty Re: While browsing.... 22/01/16, 07:50 am

Ariella Negri

Ariella Negri
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

As Zadi said, its pretty complicated and we are working on it, but we will try to get it taken care of soon. Though, there is one household member able to take advantage of this, they simply have no interest in it at this time.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum