Hoho vs Khal

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Hoho vs Khal Empty Hoho vs Khal 09/01/16, 05:24 am

Hohotaro

Hohotaro
A-Tier
A-Tier

Quest:

Hohotaro received an invitation for a special match up right after his fight with The Breaker. It was a fight between two promising rookies he would have to fight against Khal another rookie like him that still holds an undefeated streak. Hohotaro is currently lounging inside the barracks while waiting for his next fight. "So... what do you think?" Hohotaro ask the man slashing away at a training dummy in front of him.

The Breaker stopped his training and stood beside Hohotaro. He cracked his neck and stretches his arms, he jogged in place in order to cool down from his intense workout. "I have not heard of this Khal, but a man should never back down on a challenge. I suggest you accept the offer." he answered.

"I AGREE!" Interrupted a topless man glistening in sweat covering his well toned muscles. "HAHAHAHA! Your honor is on the line!" Clown Baby interjected while flexing his chest muscles. "There is no other choice but to accept!"

"Hahaha... I guess I can accept it... I mean the pot money is not bad... not bad at all. Anyway, who is this Khal guy? Both of  you know him at all?" Hohotaro stood up and took his swords ready to start training. Suddenly a familiar weapon comes flying towards him. Hohotaro managed to dodge the attack by rolling to the side. The weapon goes around and returned to the attackers hand.

"Nice dodge boy!" Shusara shouted while walking towards Hohotaro. "You may have a chance to win against Khal yet."

"Huh? Oh Hey Shu!" After getting up from the roll Hohotaro smiles and greets Shusara. "I see you still like throwing your weapon away hahaha!" Hohotaro laughs.

"Sure... laugh now while you still have your head on your shoulders haha!" Shusara grins and continued. "From how you act so carefree I'm guessing you haven't seen Khal fight yet?" Shusara jumps up and sits on a branch of a tree and lifts her legs up as if she's just lounging. "I have seen him fight, and from what I saw I could safely say that you'll be dead if you fought him. He is way above your level Imu boy. He's fast, fierce and merciless, you would lose your head in about 5 seconds tops!"

"Awww.... I didn't know you are so concerned about me Shu..." Hohotaro teases Shusara, he only half believe what she said. Hohotaro is very confident that no matter who the opponent is, he would be able to come out on top.

"Whatever~" Shusara replied. "If you don't believe me then maybe you should see for yourself." Shusara jumps down the tree and walk towards the exit of the barracks. "Khal is fighting next in the Arena."

"Aren't you fighting next too old man?" Hohotaro turns towards Clown Baby.

"HAHAHA! Yes! If what little Shusara says is true then I bless my lucky star. My excitement tingles through my muscles! You should watch, I'll show you a very good fight!" Clown Baby laughs and does his signature pause.

Hohotaro smiles and replied. "Sure old man, I'm going to cheer for you!"

Training Wordcount
500+/500

Magoi
280/300

Ability Trained:

──────────────────────────────────────────────

Hoho vs Khal Hoho%20sigs_zpsmxyracfg
Hoho vs Khal 5sIPPUd

2Hoho vs Khal Empty Re: Hoho vs Khal 11/01/16, 04:39 am

Hohotaro

Hohotaro
A-Tier
A-Tier

"Hey Shu you don't really have to follow us haha. I know you can't get enough of me but this is silly!" Hohotaro teases Shusara, he is comfortable enough around her to be able to make fun of her. Even though they act like they hated each other Hohotaro feels that Shusara is a friend. That is at least on Hohotaro's part.

"You-... You're just walking in the same direction I'm heading! I'm not following you or anything like that! Who do you think you are!?" Shusara became flustered and she stuttered on her response. "Grrrr.... I'm leaving!" She flushed and with her nimble movement she rushed away from the group and disappeared amidst the crowd.

"Hehehe! That's why I love teasing her. Shu definitely have the cutest reactions." Hohotaro snickered and turns toward The Breaker. "So... are you also going to run away like her?" Hohotaro points at the direction Shusara ran with her thumb.

"No. I'm above such juvenile acts. I'm just here to watch the fight nothing more nothing less." The Breaker answered with a serious tone.

"Hahh~ You're no fun..." Hohotaro sighed and shrugged his shoulders. "But yeah I bet this will be a good fight! That silly old man is strong! I should know, I've fought him before! I just wonder how this Khal guy fights. If Shu is not exaggerating then we'll be in for a show."

Hohotaro and The Breaker found some seats within the stands. They were not bothered by the audience in fear of being killed. Though they hear some whispers from the back. "Is that Hohotaro and The Breaker? Didn't they just fought earlier? They're ready to kill each other inside the Arena and now they're buddies. I knew it! The fights are fakes! It's staged!" The Breaker looked back towards where the voice was coming from and give them the death glare. The crowd quieted down but they stay about a meter away from the two arena participants.

The whole arena erupts in cheer as the announcer started speaking which signals the beginning of the fight.

"And now! For the next bout of the arena! The Honorable Foreigner from a mysterious country! He have the strength and size of an Imuchakk but his golden mustache proves that he's not from the clan of the blue giants! He showed us strength and mercy countless times! Will he be able to prove his strength once more inside the Arena! Clown Baby!" All of the crowd cheered after the announcer's introduction. Clown Baby entered the battlegrounds with a spring on his step and shadow boxing as he moves forward. He strike his signature pose at the center of the arena making the crowd go wild!

"And his opponent!" The cheering stopped and the crowd went silent anticipating the announcement of Clown Baby's challenger. "The Golden Rookie that is making waves through the Arena from his first appearance. Do not let the small stature of this boy fool you! He have the strength of a hundred men and he can move like a swallow! Defeating all enemies that is unfortunate enough to face him in battle. Wielding his two unique swords that killed or decapitated countless enemies. Destroying all those within his path and he has no intention of stopping! Khal the Reaper!"

"Will Clown Baby be able to stop Khal's winning streak? Or will he just be a another corpse sprawled along the bloody road of the Reaper? Let the fight... BEGIN!" And the crowd goes wild. The stadium shakes with the clapping and the audience' stomping.

Hohotaro turned towards The Breaker. "What do you think? Can this Khal fellow really beat the old man? It's very hard to believe that this small kid can even fight against someone like Clown baby Haha!" Hohotaro laughs.

The breaker's gaze did not leave the fight for a single moment. "You should realize first hand that size doesn't matter. Keep in mind that everything is possible inside the Arena. If you think you've seen everything there will still come a day when you'll find something that will surprise you, and if you blink you will miss it." The breaker stood up and began walking towards the exit.

"Hey Breakbro where are you going? You'll miss the fight!" Hohotaro say as he saw breaker leaving.

"The fight is already over." The Breaker replied monotonously pointing at the Arena.

It was just a short while that Hohotaro's eyes leaves the Arena. When he look back he can only see Clown Baby kneeling in the middle of the field bloody and broken. His body glistens with sweat and thick red blood. His right arm is broken in three different places and hang limply on the side of his body, and his left arm is worse, it is completely gone. Hohotaro was in shock. How can someone as strong as Clown Baby be reduced to this pitiful state in just a matter of seconds, that's just a rhetorical question. Of course everybody knows who it was. The wild animal that was locked with him inside the Arena, Khal.

A deafening silence fills the entire arena it is as if time itself have stopped moving. The silence is only broken by the sound of the Announcer. "W-W-We.... WE HAVE A WINNER! WE HAVE A WINNER!!! CLOWN BABY IS DOWN AND OUT!!!" The sound cuts through the entire arena and as if it broke the spell that stopped the time everybody started cheering in unison. "What a shocking conclusion! The rookie have devoured the veteran within seconds in a bloody match! This is what the Arena is supposed to be! Clown Baby just became a pavement for The Reaper's path!"

Hohotaro just stares in silence towards the competitors. He see the kid Khal walks toward Clown Baby. Khal lifted his swords over his head slowly. "No..." Hohotaro knew exactly what was happening. He leaped out of his seat and charged towards the arena but just as he was at the edge of the stands an unseen force pushed him back. "NO!!!! STOP!!!" Hohotaro shouted on the top of his lungs as he punch the invisible wall that separates him and stopping him from saving his friend. Hohotaro attacks the barrier repeatedly but to no avail, the barrier remains solid. "Clown's life is in danger, Khal is going to kill him! Why is nobody helping him? The fight is over!" Hohotaro thought at the back of his mind.

Khal turns his head and looks directly towards Hohotaro then he swings his sword downards. "NO!!!!!" Hohotaro shouts in terror. But Khal's sword only hit air making the excess blood on it spray towards the ground, he then sheathes his sword back in their scabbard and heads toward the exit.

Hohotaro smiled in relief as he see the Arena's medical team tend to Clown Baby. He then leave the audience stand and go directly to the infirmary so he could wait for the medical team to bring his friend there.

As Hohotaro heads towards the infirmary he sees the Breaker leaning on the wall beside the entrance. He greeted Hohotaro with a nod and said. "About what I said to you earlier. I take it back. You should train more before fighting with Khal. Right now I cannot see you winning. He have the ferocity of an animal, he has the aura of a person ready to die and is prepared to do whatever necessary to win. While you... your kindness and mercy will be your downfall. Those emotions are not needed inside the battlefield."

Hohotaro paused for a moment. He placed one hand on The breakers shoulder while giving him a thumbs up on the other hand. With a straight face Hohotaro said to Breaker. "Don't worry Breakbro I will defeat him..." Hohotaro would the show a bright sparkling smile and continue. "...with the power of love and friendship!"

"Heh..." The Breaker smirked. "Do what you want, it's your funeral." Breaker is about to leave but before that he taps Hohotaro on the back with a closed fist and says. "Go get him."

"Haha! You can bet on it!" Hohotaro grins. "Really you should bet on it. I think they'll be doing 10 is to 1 against me. You would be really raking it in hahahah!" Hohotaro laughs as he enters the infirmary and stands beside the bed Clown Baby was laying.

"Hah~... Reim really needs some more mages..." Hohotaro sighs as he see that Clown Baby is still missing an arm and his wounds are just covered in bandages. Hohotaro takes out an ivory colored pistol from his side holster and aims it directly at Clown Baby's Head. He pulled the trigger and a bright light suddenly engulfed the golden mustached giant. His wounds started healing and his lost arm began to reappear.

Hohotaro watched as he sees his pistol healing all of Clown Baby's wounds. He smiled and thought to himself. "This is the kind of power I desire..."

Hohotaro cockily twirled his gun on his finger but he lost control of it and then dropped it to the ground. "Ow!" He instinctively screamed as he tries to dodge the gun from hitting his toes. He looks around making sure that no one was looking before picking up the Pistol and holstering it back. "Hahaha... yeah... maybe I should practice that a bit more..."

240/300
1500/1500

Ability Trained:

──────────────────────────────────────────────

Hoho vs Khal Hoho%20sigs_zpsmxyracfg
Hoho vs Khal 5sIPPUd

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum