You are not connected. Please login or register

The Candy Land Area (Labyrinth 1st Floor)

+6
Aisha Mara
Kara Satel Bane
Lance Knighthunter
Zadi
Menat
Solomon's Proxy
10 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

After surveying the area, Lagi and El Drago was contemplating among themselves if they should share their findings? Or if the findings even made sense to begin with? “Well, this is one hell of a dream, nothing seems to stand out of the ordinary if everything was a dream in the first place. “El drago then looked down and started heading back at 25 m/s. “Somethings going on….”  Lagi also looked down and winced. “Hmm, looks like he tripped and fell on something. Didn’t know people could do that while they were flying and all of that. Lagi and el drago returned pretty quickly because of their superior speed, wouldn’t take them no time at all to arrive to the place.  At the moment, Lagi and el drago observed, seemingly came back to the moment that Jack reappeared and made the bet that whoever can  do the most damage to  Bianca can win. “Wait, I know her, she joined the unity corps when it was first starting out. One of the earlier members if I recall…” Lagi would say as he  watched on, realizing  that this might get ugly depending on who takes up the offer. Also, Lagi saw Ku appear and waved. “Hey, what are you doing in a place like this? Wheres your mom anyway? Is she still hot?”   Lagi was joking  of course, but then he saw the fanalis attack the other fanalis in awe. “Oh, so they are going to fight? Hey, Little boy, be careful now, she's actually pretty good when she's not letting her guard down. I used to know an adventurer just like you until he took an arrow to the knee.

“Shouldn’t we He-“
El drago was cut off when The magicians and Val came to Bianca’s aid. “No, id rather save my stamina for someone important than killing an ex-member of the unity corps. We aren’t the kind of country who wastes people that leave without warning.” After that, Lagi signed and looked back at Jack. “Hey man, forgive her, she's on the naughty list or something. Let’s continue the tour!” After that, Lagi would say a few things to a few people as el drago circled around slowly. “Hey Zadi,  I haven’t seen you in years man. There is something I have to tell you actually, but later.” Lagi then looked over to Val. “Hey private, you didn’t do your training. Report to practice next time, that parry was sloppy.”  Lagi would then give Aisha and the rest of the girls a thumbs up. After a while, El Drago got tired of Lagi’s theatrics  and followed behind Jack once more. “Mr. Jack, we are ready…. can we not waste any more time? ”

Zadi

Zadi
A-Tier
A-Tier

Nobody seemed to hear the fairly reasonable Zadi. Not even Jack seemed to care and continued to press the group into trying to attack Bianca. He even went so far as to actually give on of these "tokens" to the one person that tried to attack Bianca. Quite a show from where Zadi was standing. It was becoming quite the dramatic experience. However, Zadi wanted to get a move on with the tour, so he decided to take some strange and equally drastic measures;

Zadi cast a powerful Warp Magic spell, similar to Zadi's Theatre, but stronger such that even a magician couldn't see through it with some help. Zadi would decide to call this spell Act 1, mostly in preparation for what was to come. Anyway, while using Act 1, Zadi cast Horror's Soul and began his little show;

What it Looks Like
Horror's Soul charged for the four miscreants named Val, Aisha, Bianca, and Ku! The speed of the cloud-like abomination was to quick for the unfortunate souls to act and therefore engulfed them in a sea of nightmares for a split second, subsequently causing uncontrollable shock through the body and immobilizing the four of them. Zadi casually walks up with Rukh Slayer in hand, eventually reach Bianca first. With Bianca unable to move, Zadi casually slits her throat and lets her bleeding body plop to the sugary ground. Before Bianca completely dropped, Ku was pulled up and also slit, left bleeding out, and dropped onto the ground. The same happened to Aisha and Val as their throats were slit and left bleeding on the cold, hard ground made of sugar. Zadi whipped the blood off of Rukh Slayer and sheathed it, and finished with a monotone voice, "Alright, just desserts served. Let's get this tour moving."

What is ACTUALLY Happening
Act 1 starts distorting everything within a 25 meter radius so that it looks like Horror's Soul engulfed Aisha, Val, Bianca, and Ku with Zadi eventually slitting all their throats and creating blood by sucking up moisture and heavy amounts of red sugar. The cloud-like abomination circled ever so slightly around the four "victims", so to speak, making sure that it's tangible body never touched nor left the distortion area until it wasn't a part of the illusion anymore, specifically when Zadi started fake-slitting throats. The process of making the fake blood is covered up by Act 1. Act 1 continues with only the "bodies" on the ground with the blood meticulously being created next to the lifeless bodies. Meanwhile, Zadi starts to talk to the four souls that he is trying to save, "Alright, you guys are probably seeing yourselves get brutally maimed by yours truly. However, this is all just an elaborate illusion created so that even a magician such as Jack is unable to see through it. Now what I need you all to do is line up with the bodies on the ground and pretend that you are dead. I made it so that you, Ai, can see ahead where Jack seemed to be heading before getting an arrow to the knee. When you can no longer see the tour, wait a little longer still, and then you are safe. Don't blink, alright Ai? Also, I've made sure that sound can't get out so feel free to breathe now before you act dead. Lots of tension in the air after all, hahaha! However, air is also trapped inside, so the quicker this is done, the sooner you guys can really breathe easy."

If everything went well, then the Void Bubble, also covered up by Act 1, would "pop", so to speak, and Zadi really did end this entire act with a monotone voice, "Alright, just desserts served. Let's get this tour moving." Horror's Soul floated above the scene such that it was close enough to guard Zadi, too. Lagi's speech didn't change anything.

280 magoi/stamina

Tech(s):

Social Tech(s):

Jason Achilles

Jason Achilles
β-Tier
β-Tier

Val could see Jack warning me and the wizard which may be named Aisha, that if we defend again, we will be on the list. Val shows a straight face but he rolls his knuckles. This wizard wants to play with our emotions. Then Val looks at Lagi. Oh crap! Val forgot about the training he was supposed to go to. Val looks at Lagi and salutes to him. "Yes Sir. Sorry Sir. This will not happen again." Then Val looks Southwest to see that the trail has faded. How will he get there? But then he feels weird. He got immobilized and can see everyone falling down, they have a cut mark on there neck. And then looks at the white haired man who slits Val and kills him. Then Val can hear a voice and can see the white haired man. He was saying that this is a illusion. Then the white haired told everyone to lay down of where he pointed. THe he explained some things to Aisha. Val was very happy that there was someone who was so nice in the world. As Val lays down he makes a motion to show to lay down. "Guys lay down as if u are died. Act natural." Then he lays down and eyes closed to make this plan work.

Last edited by Val Achilles on 09/01/16, 04:39 pm; edited 1 time in total

Ku

Ku
C-Tier
C-Tier

Ku was thankfull for the two strangers for defending Bianca. Before she can Ku gets interupted by otehr things that happen. Jack one again took its chance to speaka dn amek the situation look worse. Giving the fanalis boy a coin. I didnt know who he wa and i do not care at the moment. The one who caused all this mess is Jack. Ku thinks he is evil. In her mind she thigks of way to hurt him an make him pay for spitting on Santa. Lifts her wand up towards Jack ready to blow him away and leaving nohing ofhim except maby some bloody flesh or ash.

For a moment she got a flashback of the dead faces over her father and mother. In her mind the line "Never again!! " keeps repeating itsellf. Before she can attack. Lagi comes back on his dragon. Relieved to see him Ku smiles at him. He noticed me and asks me why i am here. Ku repsonds 'Well i woke up here somehow and then i folowed Bianca and SUmmer till i got here. I was here to meet Santa but Jack turns out to be a anta hater amd a peace hater" Ku sobs and is dissapointed in Jack. As a child she isnt really capable at keeping her thougths for herself. "He said to us he would bring us Santa but now he ewants peope to fight. " After Ku s answer he asked about her mother. "Hot ? Wat do you mean" She didnt nnow what it meant at her age yet. I know they were close so it hadto be something nice. "She is stilll hot King Lagi. I only didnt see her for a while. She is on a trip i think. "

After the small conversation between them Lagi spoke to some others. THen out of nowhere her body was immobilized. SHe watches how her thraoth gets slith. I am not the only one. Bianca and the other two who helped us. As she falls down she sreams loud in fear and pain. She is still hollding Bianca as we fall. The attacker was a white hair colored man. He said sometihng. Ku does hear it but does not understnd it, becuse of her young mind cant handle everytnh g that just happened. The shock is too much to handle for the little girl. Who thinks she is about to die and is close to losing her consiousness.

Diana

Diana
D-Tier
D-Tier

Trail of butterflies seemed to fill the area, Diana looked back at her surrounding and nothing seemed to be what it was. The scenery was insane, and she finally made out that the butterflies seemed to lead in a direction. Unfortunately Divebomb seemed a bit unnerved and was fidgeting more than the norm.

However, she could smell the sugary confection, which seemed to intoxicate the area. Diana took a small piece from the floor and let her bird have a taste of the sweetness, before coaxing some action out of him. "Follow the trail, and come back to me once you've gone too far from me." After a few flaps, Divebomb went out chasing the butterfly trail, the wind beneath each flap dispersing the butterflies.

Diana broke out into a fullout sprint, and she had caught up to Jack and the group completely now. Catching bits and pieces of the events that had just unfolded via the context of the conversation, but what intrigued her most, were these tokens.

She sees Jack urging people to continue, but she didn't quite get to where. As she surveyed the variety of people she was fascinated to see the King of Reim here as well. She let out an audible gasp, but tried to keep quiet for a moment.

She viewed the actions of Zadi going crazy with discipline. "WOAH, WHAT THE HELL? YOU KILLED THEM?" Diana seemed completely scared. There was no chance for her to match up with someone that strong, and she hadn't taught Divebomb to fight with people, but only to capture prey. Her feet shuffled back in fear, wondering if perhaps Lagi or Jack would do something about him.

Menat

Menat
β-Tier
β-Tier

“Tch”. The sound escaped Endolf’s lips as they seemed to curl into a sneer. Turning his back towards the rest of the group he replaced his sword to its storage on the back of his waist. The golden bird image imprinted on the flat of the blade seeming to watch the people behind the Fanalis. At this moment he was annoyed, but only mildly so. His attempts at scaring Merrze’s daughter through the attack against her friend Bianca had been met with the resistance of a magician’s column of fire clashing against the watery whip of Endolf’s magical gauntlet. He did take a small amount of pride, however, knowing that it had taken the interference of yet another “defender” to completely do away with his attack, considering the fire had been smothered by the serpentine waters from his palm.

With his sword put away Endolf then began to rewrap his new chain back around his right wrist, no longer caring to pay any attention to those behind him nor what transpired. His mind, as well, was focused on something else. He was still concerned in how he’d be able to harm Ku in a manner that would be able to send a message to his former teacher after words. He even seemed to not show any interest in “Jack’s” reward which had materialized in his pocket. He only spun back around when he heard a woman’s voice screaming about someone killing other people. To his fury there lay not only Bianca and her defenders but Ku as well, their throats all slit and the snow around them died red by the crimson liquids flowing from the wounds.

Noticing the new woman who had arrived, a falcon accompanying her, and how she seemed to be looking at the white haired man by the name of Zadi. The same one who had tried to talk his way out of avoiding having everyone ganging up on Bianca when “Jack” had suggested they attack her. The Fanalis could only rush the other man in a rage, his hand lashing out to grab him by the collar of his shirt and pull it back in an almost iron-like grip.

“YOU!! THOSE TWO WERE MINE!” He shouted at Zadi. “You had no right to kill Ku! Not before I made her mother suffer.”

Stamina/Magoi: 114/124

Aisha Mara

Aisha Mara
D-Tier
D-Tier

The wall of flame made by Aisha was immediately doused by the Fanalis' boy attack, fortunately a swordsman came in to the rescue just before the whip hit the Fanalis girl. Two emotions plays inside Aisha's heart, first one is relief that no one got hurt, another one is the feeling of inadequacy, how can she help make the world a better place when she can't even defend one life in front of her. Aisha looks at her weak hand and thought that she should not have interfered, her assistance isn't even needed, whether she's there or not it wouldn't make any difference.
    Aisha heard Jack praising the Fanalis boy that attacked Bianca. Why is this jovial man encourage such violent behavior, she is starting to realize that this trip is not all fun and games. This Jack, what right does he have to decide whether someone dies or not? No one have that right, only the Rukh knows the destiny of men.
    She heard a voice coming from the sky, it was from a man riding a majestic creature. Aisha was in awe, it looks exactly like the dragons of legends and from the stories she loved so dearly. At this moment she realizes that she's a fish out of water, she cannot compare to anyone around her, each and everyone of them is amazing.
    Jack urges the other participants to go on. Aisha still have the courage to protect everyone even though she can clearly feel that she is the weakest one in that group. She is about to protest saying that enough is enough but a dark cloud appeared and swallows her whole. She braced herself, closed her eyes and covers her face with her arms, for a moment her life flashed in front of her eyes thinking that this might be the end. But her fears never came to fruition, she opened her eyes and the dark cloud passed by without harming a hair on her head.
    Aisha stumbled to the ground as she saw the blonde man walking towards her with his sword drawn. The light must be playing tricks with her mind because she can still clearly see an image of herself standing where she once was. She watched in shock as the blonde man that she was talking with so casually earlier slits the throat of her doppelganger with a spray of deep bloody red staining the snow. Aisha screamed a terrified scream as she saw herself drops lifeless on the ground.
    Our red magician have no idea what happened, she's so scared, she have never felt anything like this. She just wish that this is just all a dream, that she is safely sleeping on top of her soft bed in Magnostadt. But no... everything feels so real. She backed up by dragging herself on the ground when she saw the Blonde man still walking closer to her.
   Then the blonde magician speaks explaining everything that just happened was just a ruse, an illusion to trick Jack into believing they are dead, to diffuse the situation, so that no one would be hurt. "So... this was just an illusion?" Aisha mumbles as she tries to understand everything the magician is saying. Aisha never thought that magic can do such intricate things. She looks at the magician with admiration, he is able to solve the situation without anyone getting hurt. This is the kind of magician she aspires to be.

"Wait! Why did you help us? Are you a magician? Are you a professor in Magnostatd? What's your name?!" Four questions bursts out of Aisha's mouth. From their interaction earlier she doubts any of her questions will receive an answer. At least he remembered her name she thought.

Whether she receives a reply or not she will just obediently follow what the Blonde Illusionist told her to do. Aisha took a deep breath and lay motionless on the ground. With unblinking eyes she stares directly towards the direction Jack was going just like their savior instructed.

Lance Knighthunter

Lance Knighthunter
β-Tier
β-Tier

Lance watched on from Pestis with a monotone look on his face. He felt magic in the air as Jack informed them of the token system and instructed them to attack the girl who had attacked him. His eyes narrowed a bit and he reached for his staff. It flashed orange for a second and he closed his eyes, about to cast a spell when suddenly he stopped and opened them "She didn't do anything..." he said with a sigh before shaking his head and letting his his grip on his staff weaken a bit. This was a poor example of leadership coming from Jack and Lance kind of was getting sick of the little brat. What did interest the young mage was that Jack had fixed himself up rather quickly on the spot. His eyes kept on Jack while the rest of them dueled it out.

No one attacked the girl until she had finally gotten attacked by a red haired boy. Lance smiled a bit "Interesting... The boy can easily be manipulated to do things just because of treasure." Lance muttered as he nodded to himself and watched The White haired mage do a little magic trick. To Lance it actually looked real and for a second he smiled widely at the dead bodies and hopping off of Pestis. He walked over to the scene after the mage had declared that the "Desserts where served" and bent down. He examined the bodies for a second before gouging a small hole in his hand with his finger nail. He licked the blood off of his hand then proceeded to dip his finger in the "Blood" that had been created. He placed his finger in his mouth and tasted a more sugary metallic substance than his normal blood he had just tasted.

He stood up and sighed "Well that's not fun at all..." he scratched the back of his head and shook it as he headed back towards Pestis and got back on "As he said... lets continue." his expression had become a cold stare towards Jack as he sighed. "Honestly who would have thought I would be following some immature brat..." he said with a sigh. He was no longer having as much fun at the moment. He looked at the red haired boy with a glint of coldness as he shook his head.

Kara Satel Bane

Kara Satel Bane
A-Tier
A-Tier

The illusion had struck Bianca and thus she thought she would die with her biggest regret being that Ku had been cut along with her though for an unknown reason her heart wasn't freaking out despite her throat being slight or her dear friend along with her. As she heard a voice of reason suggesting this was all simply an illusion she would simply follow along with the plan and take up her position. Thinking to herself "Death or trust an unknown voice...not really an option".

Meanwhile Summer Bianca companion who had already started returning to Bianca after the attack launched at her from the young Fanalis, and as she flew back towards the group prepared to attack the young Fanalis betray his race, Summer see Binaca and Ku killed with their throats slit and goes into a rage and charges the assailant [Zadi]. Flying at top speed and coming in at an angle directly above and using the velocity launches a headbutt into the head of Zadi inflicting B tier damage if contact is made.

OOC: This might be Rage Mode since Summer did just see me die.
The discovery of Bianca living will have this attack redirected towards Endolf, summers original target.

Summer Forestanna:

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Lagi only blinked a few times as he watched Zadi kill everyone, he wasn't amused. As a matter of fact, Lagi was amused, after all, he started laughing jhysterically. El drago was actually about to engage Zadi in combat but Lagi patted EL Drago gently. "Draconis....hahah..hehe... what are you doing ?" El drago was infuious, he didnt know everyone too much, but he met merrze, and Ku was her daughter. "Are you going to just sit there and watch as this man commits genocide for a measly dabloom? This is insanity, i can't believe you humans are capable of such filthy actions, when does currency weigh out the life of a human being?" El Drago was concerned and Lagi stopped laughing, but he shrugged. "Honestly El Drago, this is all a dream. I haven't seen Zadi in years, and when i said hi to him, he didn't even respond to me. That's because I hardly remember the guy's voice anymore, my dream responded to that.

Lagi would then groan. "If anything, there is a magician who has some sort of magic tool that can lock us into the dream state and the el nagi clan is being attacked or something. Or that something important is going on and they put us to sleep so we can't stop them. It can be many of those things, so following Jack's lead would be golden if we want to wake up.

Zadi

Zadi
A-Tier
A-Tier

Zadi was temporarily able to answer the concerns that everyone had before the Void Bubble popped, "It's ok sweetie. Just play dead liked everyone else and the mean people will go away." Ai's questions were numerous, "Doesn't matter. Yes. No. Zadi." Back to the little girl that seemed to be in shock, Zadi cast a social spell, Trust, that would give a warm, comforting feeling to the little girl, similar to when you see a trusted friend. If the spell worked on her, then the little girl would also feel a legitimate sense of trust and more than likely lay down with the others, too.

After the Void Bubble popped, Act 1 was no longer necessary, and Ku, hopefully, laid down with the others, Zadi heard a sound above him, looking up to see a strange looking, humanoid-like creature with comparatively small wings. How it flew was a mystery to Zadi, but what surprised him the most was that it attacked Zadi. Thankfully the illusion was said and done. There was enough blood to make it look "real" at this point, so all Zadi needed to worry about was his own safety; which was first provided for by Horror's Soul, contacting the beast with a touch, sending body-immobilizing nightmares into it's system. However, knowing that it was a downward attack, immobilizing the beast wouldn't do much good, only stopping it from attacking further. Anyway, while Horror's Soul made it's move, Zadi "dodged" the incoming, humanoid-shaped projectile with a Rush to his right, dodging the incoming beast that inevitably fell down behind the other bodies, though simply immobile rather than "dead". Zadi didn't want his borg to be damaged just yet. Not until some real action started. Anyway, Zadi looked around in case there were other creatures lurking nearby. Thankfully, only a bird near a distressed woman could be seen, and it didn't look like it was attacking Zadi at the moment.

However, the endeavor wasn't done yet. The guy who attacked first, aside from Bianca, now marched his way towards Zadi, angry. Meanwhile, an actual white-haired fellow seemed to have a taste for blood, first tasting his own and then tasting the fake blood. Zadi got a little worried, but things seemed to check out after all. As for the hot-blooded Fanalis, "Jeez-", Zadi stopped his talking short and simply used the super-close distance between himself and the Fanalis to his advantage. Zadi lightly touched Rukh Slayer with just a left-hand finger and used the power of the Savage Ruby to punch the Fanalis in the gut with A-tier force using his right hand, "-Calm down." Zadi didn't like the Fanalis for wrinkling the black kimono. The kimono was a wonderful kimono after all.

Anyway, the force at which Zadi punched the scruffy Fanalis may fatally harm, but Zadi could care less as long as the tour continued, "Anymore outbursts that involve putting a wrinkle in my clothes? Yes? No?" Zadi's ever monotone voice would probably be like nails to a chalkboard by now, what with all the dead and injured surrounding the black magician. Lagi's dragon seemed infuriated. A dragon that size and that mighty of a voice could only be trouble for Zadi, but Lagi suddenly started to laugh hysterically and talk about this entire thing being a dream. Zadi wasn't sure what Lagi was talking about, but it started to make sense the more Zadi thought about this entire fiasco. However, Zadi didn't feel like doing anything but going on this tour, so he just stared at Jack to get a move on, "Yeah, let's just keep moving, as everyone has said by now..."

250 magoi/stamina

Tech(s):

Item(s):

Solomon's Proxy

Solomon's Proxy
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Bianca, Ku, Val and Aisha dropped one by one in a pool of their own blood. The snow beneath them stained with a deep red dye.

Jack made a little circle with his index finger and his thumb and peered through it to watch how Zadi have killed Bianca, Ku, Val and Aisha. He seems to be very amused with his smile wide from ear to ear. He gave a standing ovation after Zadi delivers his finishing line. It's as if Jack have just watched a very entertaining play.

"Bravo Bravo!" He clapped as he walked forward towards Zadi. "And we have a winner!" Jack raised his arm and a confetti shaped in different colored butterflies erupt from inside his sleeve. He then materializes three tokens and took Zadis hand and put it in while shaking it. "Congratulations Mr. Zadi! That was a very interesting show!"

A mysterious creature came charging towards Zadi, he began casting his spell but Jack puts his hand on his shoulder and said. "You need not strain yourself any longer Mr. Zadi. You've already entertained us enough." Jack smiles as he snaps his finger and a green butterfly appeared directly between Summer's eyes. Summer dived to attack but it missed Zadi completely by 10 meters.

"Now now... You don't have to do that. Nobody needs to die right?"
Jack smiles at Zadi as he pulls the fanalis boy away from him in an unnatural strength and straightens his kimono with a spell. "There as good as new!" Jack would slap Zadi's shoulder playfully and then turn towards Endolf and say with a calming voice. "Let it go." Hopefully Endolf would follow Jack's advice and Zadi would not pursue his attack towards him.

Jack would cringe as he saw the white haired man takes a bit of the red colored snow and tastes it. He made a sour look on his face and said "Ew... nasty..."

He would then examine the four bodies on the ground he would blow on their ears and chuckle as he poke each and every one of them. After he's done playing Jack would then float up once again. "The interlude is at it's end and I'm sure everybody is now decently amused! So let's get this show on the road, shall we! Follow me!" Jack floats at 10m/s towards the same direction he was headed before being rudely interrupted by a certain fanalis. A trail of multicolored butterflies appears again so that everyone can follow regardless of their speed.

*Those who are following jack or the trail can say they do so and they'll be able to post on the Santa's Village Thread -link will be provided later-*

OOC:
Zadi can refund 30 Magoi for not using his ability this time
Zadi get 3 tokens!

Zadi

Zadi
A-Tier
A-Tier

Jack didn't seem to see through the distortions, just as Zadi had hoped would happen. Otherwise, Zadi would probably be in the most amount of trouble for even thinking about duping Jack. Granted, the more that Jack spoke and did what he did, Zadi felt like he, too, was a little like Jack. Unforgiving yet still had a positive outlook. If "justice" was served, then no sweat was broken. However, what Zadi felt most connected to with Jack was his fashion sense! Jack seemed to know a thing or two about the importance of a good style, as shown when unwrinkling Zadi's precious kimono. Quite a trick Jack did there, and Zadi wanted to learn how to unwrinkle clothes, too! As for the Fanalis that wrinkled Zadi's kimono, "Fine...karma will get him anyway..."

Jack's fast pace didn't allow for any questions though, as Zadi looked into the hand with coins in it. Not many which must mean that they are worth a lot more than an individual Huang. Or maybe Jack was cheap. Either which way, Zadi tried to drop them on the ground. It felt like dirty money and therefore didn't wish to soil his robes with it, but all attempts to ground the coins ended up with Zadi's hand getting filled with them again.

"Guessing the currency of this world is bound to oneself. Then how do you trade with it? Probably gonna find out soon."

Zadi contemplated the usage of these literally indispensable coins while also worrying how the four he just left behind would fair on their own. Perhaps their deaths would only be pushed back a certain amount of time because of Zadi's interference? Hopefully they could sneakily follow Jack's trail though, for that was the only trail within this world to follow. On the other hand, they could also just go to the giant tree, get a better view, and go on from there. With how large that tree in the background seems to be, there's no telling how many thousands or hundred-thousands of kilometers an observant person could see. Anyway, Zadi reluctantly put the three coins in his kimono and followed Jack's trail at a walking pace, just like last time.

280 magoi/stamina +30 refund

Diana

Diana
D-Tier
D-Tier

Diana's heart was thumping against her rib cage. There was an undeniable fear swelling in her chest, but it seemed as if things had calmed down. However, she would not soon forget the chaos. Jack had apparently rewarded the magician for his actions... She wasn't quite that evil at this point, so she could no longer follow such an evil group herself... Diana's then looked to King Lagi, was he just like the rest? He didn't seem to quite care and began to say this was all a dream. However, that didn't make sense to her. She could feel Divebomb perched against her and everything was far too vivid.

Diana let out a whistle to Divebomb and pointed to Jack then snapped. It was a signal to get him to follow him and report back once Jack had stopped. While the brunette had decided to go back in the other direction, perhaps she could find Santa herself. Her hands were trembling as her only protection had left her hands, flying at a slow pace behind Jack, as she took a few steps back still looking at the group and the dead bodies.

Diana returned to the previous room of multicolored sweets and looked for another path to take.

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

After Lagi’s apparent headache, his personally seemed to alter just a little bit. Lagi cringed, his mind spurned with thought that he that was valid, but turned out to inaccurate at all. He wasn’t too sure where the source of his pain was, but it did change the way he was thinking entirely. El drago looked to the side of his eye and wondered what the problem seemed to be?” What? Did you now realize that the candy isn’t good for you? If you were poisoned, I’m sure orie could take care of it for you. “ However, this was more on the mental side of things, and Lagi would be a bit different for the rest of the adventure. Will it be a good or a bad change? Who knows, but that was for them to find out. “ lets keep moving…..” Lagi would say as he was now relaxed and composed, a bit too composed.
El drago shrugged, passing it off as one of Lagi’s constant moods. “ Whatever you say…” They followed jack to santa’s village.

Menat

Menat
β-Tier
β-Tier

Endolf continued to glare daggers right into Zadi’s face, right up until “Jack” decided he would become rather vocal. Shouting things like “Bravo” and calling Zadi a winner for killing the four targets Endolf had wanted for himself. The Fanalis found himself separated from Zadi when their guide stepped between them and placed the three tokens he had made mention of earlier in the man’s palm before shaking his hand. He congratulated him on his performance while Endolf took the time to walk away, heading back in the direction they had been heading in before the whole fiasco began. He couldn’t really stand to listen to this joker of a guide sweet talk Zadi or watch him fix up his clothes. He had heard “Jack’s” words of course, about letting it go.

But the Fanalis boy knew that wasn’t an option. His grudge extended far beyond Zadi, to a person more deserving of it and far more important as far as he was concerned. The only way Zadi had even managed to piss him off was by being the one to kill Merrze’s daughter instead of Endolf himself. Spitting off to the side and into the snow the red haired boy simply waited for “Jack” to finish his foolishness and begin leading the group once more. This time Endolf decided to hold back and walk by himself, allowing the rest of the survivors to continue forward after the floating man. However there was one person that seemed to be missing from the group and while there was a bird flying along after “Jack” the woman whom it belonged to turned and began to travel back in the direction they had all come from.

Deciding quickly the Fanalis turned on his heel and began after her. He would rather deal with her than any of the others in the group at this point.

Diana

Diana
D-Tier
D-Tier

Diana seemed a bit confused she had returned to the candy land location, but now with two strange figures, and further back there were two landmarks, a volcano and a tree. The situation was perfect, she had met another tamer which perhaps she could bond with, but it reminded her of her own pet. Diana wasn't quite afraid of a tamer because they were usually a typical class of people. Especially with a non-abused pet such as this one, even if it was a bit mythological, it didn't quite scare her.

Diana called out to the pair, "Hello, nice to see you here." Diana approached without any sudden movements and kneeled on the side opposite of the purple-haired girl, finally able to see the damage on its wings. "Does this snow heal everyone or just your dragon? Oh and my name is Diana, pleasure to meet the both of you."

Finally, separation anxiety had struck Divebomb. No longer able to bear it, he made a 180 and retraced his path back to Diana. With a few audible, stabilizing flaps to signal his arrival, he descended on Diana's arm. "Oh and this is my Merlin, Divebomb."

Menat

Menat
β-Tier
β-Tier

“Huh. Well, shit.”

That was the only comment Endolf could make as he and his new traveling companion made their way back towards where the whole group had entered from when this whole thing began. As expected he did find himself back amongst the rainbow colored snow and surroundings composed of candied goodness but aside from that there seemed to be nothing else. No sign anyone had trespassed through the area recently seemed to stand out. That honestly disturbed the Fanalis boy a bit when he realized it.

‘Does that mean if we were to turn around and start back after Jack nothing that way would be the same either?’

Of course he was still able to see the volcano from earlier, as well as the impossibly tall tree that seemed to break through the clouds and continue on past them. At least those hadn’t changed. As they continued to walk it seemed the girl he had begun to follow noticed something, or rather someone, as she called out towards what appeared to be a purple haired girl with rather odd objects extending out from either side of her head. However her hip length hair all but obscured the objects from Endolf’s vision, making it hard to tell from where he stood just what exactly they were. However the girl herself didn’t seem to be alone as a small red creature sat before her, eating away at the multicolored snow. Inspecting the creature Endolf could see that one of its wings had been scorched and broken but as he watched it eat the injured wing seemed to repair itself with each bite it swallowed.

‘So that’s why I felt so good after eating that snow earlier?’

Bending down to scoop up another handful the redhead proceeded to shove it into his mouth, same as he did before. Promptly dusting off his hand shortly after he looked back to the girl as he approached her.

“Neat pet.”

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum