Hohotaro Vs Clown Baby

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Hohotaro Vs Clown Baby Empty Hohotaro Vs Clown Baby 30/12/15, 08:45 pm

Hohotaro

Hohotaro
A-Tier
A-Tier

Clown Baby:

Hohotaro is getting the hang of this Arena thing. Not only is he able to train his abilities he is also getting some experience and some much needed money to boost. And he get to meet different interesting characters but no one is more interesting than what he is about to face today at the Arena.

Hohotaro is quietly warming up before the fight inside the arena's waiting area when a familiar girl walked up to him. "Hey kid! You just got lucky last time! I will destroy you if I meet you again in the arena!" It was Shusara, the opponent he have the day before. After that outburst she quickly left stomping her feet on the ground. "AND! Don't think that cheap trick will work on me the next time!" Shusara sticks out her tongue and ran away towards the other side of the waiting area.

"Hmm... she's kinda cute haha... too bad her attitude is a little lacking." Hohotaro mused to himself as he continue his stretching in preparation for the coming match.

"And now! The next bout for the day! The quickly rising newbie of the arena! HOHOTARO! Will he show us another exciting match today!" The announcer bellows on his voice amplification magic tool as Hohotaro steps inside the arena waving towards the cheering crowd. He is getting more fame for being a jovial competitor that seems to make friends with everyone he fight at least for now.

"And his opponent! The Honorable and Chivalrous man from a mysterious country! He is strong but he chooses not to kill any of his opponents, a proof of genuine strength! The muscle bound man sporting a manly golden mustache! Give it up for~! CLOWN BABY!" A flamboyant musclebound man enters the battlefield. He quickly took off his coat and started doing poses for the crowd and the crowd goes wild! He walks slowly towards Hohotaro cracking his neck and his fingers.

This man is a huge man. Hohotaro thinks he might be an Imuchakk if not for the golden color of his mustache. "Maybe he just dyed his hair and it was originally blue..." Hohotaro thought to himself.

360/1500

Ability Training:

Last edited by Hohotaro on 30/12/15, 09:56 pm; edited 1 time in total

2Hohotaro Vs Clown Baby Empty Re: Hohotaro Vs Clown Baby 30/12/15, 09:03 pm

Hohotaro

Hohotaro
A-Tier
A-Tier

"Greetings young man and fellow competitor! I see that you have blue hair... Are you perhaps with this race they call Imuchakk?" Clown baby asked Hohotaro, for a bulky man this person exudes an aura of kindness and strong honor. "I am looking forward to test my strength against the blue giants of the north!" He smashed his fists together and took his fighting stance. It is not a barbaric kind of stance, it is a well trained stance where he is prepared to switch from either offense or defense. His center of mass is exactly balanced on his hip for quick change of position.

"Come at me young man. Show me the strength of your people."
Clown baby readies himself letting Hohotaro take the initiative in order to fully gauge the strength of the blue haired boy.

498/1500

3Hohotaro Vs Clown Baby Empty Re: Hohotaro Vs Clown Baby 30/12/15, 09:53 pm

Hohotaro

Hohotaro
A-Tier
A-Tier

"Hey ho! That's one manly mustache you have there old man!" Hohotaro smiled as he waves at his opponent from the opposite side of the arena. He's enjoying the fact that his opponent this time is calm and relatively friendly.

"Will Hohotaro use his range to his advantage? How will Clown Baby fight with his opponent's bow and arrow! Will Hohotaro survive one punch from Clown Baby? We shall see in the next few seconds!"
The announcer relates the strengths of the fighters. "Let the fight begin!!!" The announcer signaled the start of the fight but Clown Baby and Hohotaro still standing still from their positions.

"Yeap it's as you say, I'm from Imuchakk." Hohotaro smiles as he points at his hair and gestures towards his clothes. "It's pretty easy to tell haha..." Hohotaro scratched his head.

"Ah... I see... you wanted to see the strength of an imuchakk? I'm not sure I'm a good measuring point but yeah... I guess I can humor you..." Hohotaro took off his bow and arrow from his back and lay it flat on the ground, he also unsheathes his weapons and dropped it carefully. "What do you say? Should we do this the old fashioned way old man?" Hohotaro slowly walked towards his opponent stretching his hand over his head and then he started running going to a full sprint.

Judging that his opponent is an honorable and is true to his words Hohotaro leaped and bring his knee forward winding up his punch and at the last second he drives his right fist towards Clown Baby while smiling in excitement.

766/1500

4Hohotaro Vs Clown Baby Empty Re: Hohotaro Vs Clown Baby 30/12/15, 10:22 pm

Hohotaro

Hohotaro
A-Tier
A-Tier

"Haha! That's it young man! Let's do this mano-a-mano." Clown Baby let out a bellowing laugh as he prepares for the charging imuchakk coming straight for him. He saw Hohotaro leap towards him with his knee in front and as he prepares to block the knee it was pulled back and he saw a fist coming towards him from a smiling young imuchakk man.

“OOOH-RA!”
The bulky man shouted as he lifts his arms in front of him to block Hohotaro's attack. Clown Baby just barely manage to block the force of the attack. "Haha the rumors were true! The strength of the Imuchakks cannot be underestimated!"

"Now let's see how you fare against this!" After blocking the attack clown baby follows up with an Uppercut aimed towards Hohotaro's midsection and then whether he connected with his punch or not. The muscled man will punch the ground sending a out a shockwave around him.

920/1500

5Hohotaro Vs Clown Baby Empty Re: Hohotaro Vs Clown Baby 30/12/15, 10:59 pm

Hohotaro

Hohotaro
A-Tier
A-Tier

Hohotaro saw the punch coming and he twists himself and used his hands to parry the blow. He tried to redirect the uppercut but he only manage to push it a little aside and his left upper arm that was grazed by the blow shows major bruising. He was pushed back 5 meters away from the sheer force of the uppercut and before he even manage to touch the ground he saw the Clown Baby drive his hammer like fist towards the ground. Having a similar technique to this Hohotaro knew what he should do. As soon as he touched the ground he stomped his feet 4 times as fast as he can in an attempt to clash with the incoming shockwave his enemy's fist produced.

The initial clash was over. After the dust settles down it was clear that Hohotaro lost this exchange. He tries not to show that he's enduring the pain he's feeling on his left arm. "Are you sure you're not an imuchakk mister? That punch can rival those of my people haha!" Hohotaro laughs hiding the fact that he's just trying to rest after the intense exchange.

Hohotaro decided that it was not too wise to go on the offensive against a strong opponent. He waits for what Clowny Baby would do before he continue his attacks.

260/300
1142/1500

Abilities Used:

6Hohotaro Vs Clown Baby Empty Re: Hohotaro Vs Clown Baby 30/12/15, 11:13 pm

Hohotaro

Hohotaro
A-Tier
A-Tier

"That is the best compliment that you can give me. I thank you young Imuchakk warrior. I would love for this fight to last longer but unfortunately it is time I finish this. Prepare yourself." Clown baby crossed his fist over his head and turns around 360 degrees pivoting his big mass on the tip of his foot. After the spin he makes a pose with his arms to his side, his sweat sprays to the side because of his spin and sudden stop. This cause the light reflecting around him sparkle like the stars in the night sky.

Clown Baby breathes in deep and punched towards Hohotaro four times. This move launched 4 spikes that's coming towards Hohotaro at an incredible speed. He also runs forward prepared to use his block on Hohotaro's first attack and his Uppercut again if able.

260/300
1284/1500

Damage
Hohotaro - C-Tier on Upper Arm

7Hohotaro Vs Clown Baby Empty Re: Hohotaro Vs Clown Baby 30/12/15, 11:55 pm

Hohotaro

Hohotaro
A-Tier
A-Tier

Hohotaro watched as Clown Baby did his twirl, he was amazed seeing such manly move. His eyes sparkles along with the sparkling sweat around his opponent's shining body. Hohotaro had the urge to do the twirl he just saw. He clutched his one end of his cape tightly and lift the other hand over his head. Clown Baby fired his spikes and Hohotaro spun around creating a strong gust of wind that deflected all 4 of the spikes out of the way. "Whoah..." Hohotaro was momentarily stunned by what he did. "That... was... AWESOME! HAHA!" He laughed but he soon see the musclebound man charging towards him.

Hohotaro leaped forward at a breakneck speed and while driving his knee towards Clown Baby's torso. The huge man shouted “OOOH-RA!” blocking the attack. He stumbled a little with the force but Hohotaro is not done yet. From his position in front of his enemy Hohotaro leaped again appearing directly behind Clown Baby driving his elbow towards his enemy's back side. The mustached man just barely clashed with the attack by driving his elbow down towards Hohotaro's elbow fortunately Hohotaro activated his Magoi Shield in the nick of time. Clown baby's left elbow was fractured while Hohotaro's elbow was protected by the shield.

Clown Baby pivots his feet to turn around towards Hohotaro in an inhuman speed. He lowered his stance and using the force from the ground he lifted himself up to throw his uppercut towards Hohotaro but he hit only air. Hohotaro managed to leap again but this time it is up and over Clown Baby's head dodging the uppercut only by a hair. "Thanks old man. That was one hell of a fight. See you again next time." Hohotaro whispered as his head was just inches above the Clown Baby's head. Hohotaro twists his body in mid air and using the momentum he kicks his opponent behind his head driving him hard to the ground.

The crowd was silenced. They were stunned maybe because of all the twirling inside the arena. A few seconds has passed and it's clear that Clown Baby can no longer stand. "The fight is over Clown Baby is down!" Barked the announcer signaling the end of the battle.

150/300
1500+/1500

Ability Trained:

Ability Used:

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum