Nightmare/Meteor Magic

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Nightmare/Meteor Magic Empty Nightmare/Meteor Magic 20/12/15, 06:00 pm

Zadi

Zadi
A-Tier
A-Tier

Would it be possible to have official descriptions for both Nightmare and Meteor Magic?

I'm personally unable to think of a solid idea involving nightmares (that don't involve bullets and constructs) and I've deluded myself into thinking that an official description would help things...so yeah...

2Nightmare/Meteor Magic Empty Re: Nightmare/Meteor Magic 20/12/15, 06:32 pm

Ariella Negri

Ariella Negri
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

I didn't realize we had not added the official descriptions yet, so I will nudge the staff that made them and get the full descriptions, complete with any appropriate passives, as soon as I can ^_^

3Nightmare/Meteor Magic Empty Re: Nightmare/Meteor Magic 21/12/15, 10:57 am

Ariella Negri

Ariella Negri
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Nightmare and Meteor Magic descriptions were both added to the Magic System page.

• Meteor Magic [Heat + Strength] [Founder: Staff]
    This magic is made using Heat and Strength, with the strength giving control over the rock and the heat helping its propulsion while providing additional harm upon impact. A small 5 meter storm of miniature meteors fall about in a 5 meter area, slowing those who pass through it by 5 m/s.

• Nightmare Magic [Clairvoyance + Light+ Strength] [Founder: Staff] Using Clairvoyance, magic creates a nightmare from the target's mind out of strength and light magic which does damage to the mind and body, anything that is hit with one of these spells also has a D-tier disorientation effect applied to them for 1 post.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum