The Friends, The Family & The Flames [Plot-Solomon/King Lagi/Hohotaro]

3 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

SolomonxKing

SolomonxKing
A-Tier
A-Tier

Solomon still having many emotions flowing inside him simply bowed his head as Lagi offered to pay for the first five months, he did not usually accept charity he worked for his money but in this case the choice was to accept it or his family was gone forever. Solomon at first did not understand why they could not be stored at the castle but after listening he would assume that here it is not the King that has the most influencing power but the council and the people. It was odd to him but he was not going to speak of it or question it as it was not his place to question someone who has helped him or of a countries ways.  “I have no reason to quarrel with any decision you make, as right now you are the only one keeping my family from being completely gone... however speaking of the study I have visited Magnostadt once before and found a location within the large plains that might work well for a area to hide my family till I find their killer.” Solomon would still have some money left stashed in the floors of the tavern that he thought about as he would need money for the mage and the vessel to the plains of Magnostadt once more but he knew it would not be enough. “As long as you can hold them in Reim, I will begin to collect money from who I can here and then I would like to transfer them with myself of course.” Solomon knew his life in Reim was finished and he had no interest in staying, he would then cover his face with his hands as he then thought to himself, “I have no home in Imuchakk and only terrible memories here now in Reim will this follow me forever?” He would then allow his hands to drop as he heard the man from earlier speak, looking over he would see the man and Largo standing there, “Thank you” he would say as he walked over and took the rope around Largo’s neck off and patted him till he sat down. Solomon would continue to rub Largo as he looked to the two of them, “The only job I had most recently that involved humans was saving Magenta’s child from some slavers awhile back but I left them for the guards after saving her child, they associated with a emblem of a spider but that was some time back and while I was there I did not see Hayato with them.” He thought to himself if it could be those men and he slowly felt sadness and anger arise in him as he thought about them and if this happened just because he let them live, he would not show this however but the thought alone would give him the urge to go out and kill everyone associated with the group but he prioritized the thought of his family.

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

I wish there was more I can do…….” Lagi would say as he shook his head in disbelief. What more could he do to help this guy? There wasn’t much that was left to be said in that regard, Lagi was pretty much stuck between a rock and a hard place. “When it comes to the travel arrangements, I’ll see if I can patch you through some contacts in the plains to get you settled in. I heard that there were a few nomad clans outside of the Kou empire,  build a relationship with them and it’ll  be a place to call home in no time. “ Lagi would then pat the man on the shoulder. “ Look, you’re a magician,  and I’m pretty sure that you can make a spell to unburden yourself of all of the horrible memories you experienced in life, but is that truly living? It’s hard, it’s tough. You will cry,  it’s going to be hard to sleep, wake up in old sweats and look in the mirror, asking yourself how you go through each and everyday the way that you do. However, regardless of all of this misery,  there is still a meaning to living this life that you have.  You can either live for your family, live for revenge, or live for yourself.  What you find, that answer, it has to be your own, and whatever it is….. no one can take that away from you. Understand?”
Lagi would then suck his teeth at the mention of the black spiders and turn to Kohai. “They are starting to be a real pain in my ass,   how are they getting so close to our boarders without being detected? Must be an inside job,  I need to destroy them. I need to destroy anything that stands in my way…..” Kohai would then nod his head slightly. “ Getting serious huh? I’ll start an investigation now…..”

SolomonxKing

SolomonxKing
A-Tier
A-Tier

“There is no more you have to do, everything that happened had nothing to do with yourself and you were kind enough to assist me anyway, I will get through this.” Solomon would say kindly to Lagi, but Solomon could still feel his stomach twist and could still barely think with all the emotions jumping about in his mind. Solomon would look around, and look down to Largo, he was unsure of what to do next; his home had just burned down along with his business and family. “Is there anything I need to do, could I see where my family will be kept for the time being?” He would ask, he then remembered of the small house that he built of onyx out in the forest he would usually train in, “I have a place I can stay for awhile at least till I’m able to move them to the plains, if you need me you will be able to find a onyx building out in the nearest forest.” He knew he would head straight there after this to try and obtain a grip what was going on around him as at this moment he could not, “I know however if I come along some of those called the spider I will be able to bring you a location of where I found him if that would help.” He purposely left out the person he found, as if he did find them he would most likely be dead shortly afterwards. After listening to what Lagi had to say Solomon would say, “After I get a grasp of things i’ll be out collecting some coin, if you have any updates on Hayato or the others could you please keep me updated?”

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Are you aware of something called clairvoyance magic? “Lagi would ask Solomon with a questioning tone. “Something as simple as a trickle of your blood combined with that magic can play back all of your memories from before, it’s basically your life in a book. Now imagine, this man, Hayato , has managed to evade the unity corps on our own home turf. It’s not skill because we boast skill, its magic. Imagine if you tangle with him again, and you are the one that has to retreat, but he got you a few good times and you drew blood. With that, he would know of this conversation, and he would even know where we are keeping your families bodies. After what happens after, whatever you are doing or involved with in the plains, he will know that too. He will have so much leverage on you, do you understand the gravity of the situation when dealing with powerful magicians? It’s not the explosions or fire balls you need to be afraid of, this is the kind of magic you need to be afraid of.” After that Lagi shook his head. “ You can see them whenever you want, but you will be blindfolded every single time during the travel time to your family. I cannot verbally tell you where the place will be, and you cannot be un-blindfolded during your travels there because clairvoyance will play that back too. “

Lagi then walked over to Solomon with a serious look on his face. “You found an outpost for the black spiders, we should leave immediately then, I’ll fetch El Drago.” Before Lagi Left, he smiled at Solomon. “I’ll keep you posted, and what I need from you, the most important thing, is a counter to clairvoyance. A direct counter for the sake of security. Ours, and your own….I’m counting on you…Solomon King..

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum