You are not connected. Please login or register

Magnostatd Academy First Year Classes 2 (Repeatable)

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Aisha Mara

Aisha Mara
D-Tier
D-Tier

Job Name: History of Magic
Job Rank: D-Tier
Job Location: Magnostatd
Job Rewards: 50 xp / 3000 Huang
Job Prerequisites: Magnostatd Student
Job Overview: A class about discovering the known history of magic learned from ancient texts and collected from the torran tribes around the world. Specifically the student will learn about the basics of the Rukh and the theory of the existence of Dungeons and its probable connection to Magi that was cited in ancient lore as mere legends.
   A History Professor sent out an offer to be an intern for his research team on the probable existence of Magi on present day.
   The students that would accept the job would receive a small reward and their task is to organize the reading materials, collate the data and transcribe the minutes of the meeting of researchers in the group. As an added benefit the student would have access to more obscure reading materials about the subject.

Last edited by Aisha Mara on 08/12/15, 08:47 am; edited 4 times in total

Noir Ecryola

Noir Ecryola
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Job Rewards: 50 xp
You need to add the Huang reward here too
So it will be 50xp and 3000 Huang ^^

Study about Djinn and Magi are very rare, because only those who have djinn or know those with djinn are the only one who would be aware of its existence while Magi is considered as a Legends and lore.
Study about dungeon and especially basic of the Rukh are okay though, so you might can keep it as the lecture materials :3
But once again, make a clear/specific objective for this job and why you should gain reward from this job
You might want to edit it so the staff can look over it again ^^

Aisha Mara

Aisha Mara
D-Tier
D-Tier

Sorry I didn't know I have to reply if I fixed it ^^;

Noir Ecryola

Noir Ecryola
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

It's okay ^^

Everything looks good, but you need to specify what kind of odd jobs that you need to do for the senior member and i think you'll be ready to go~

Aisha Mara

Aisha Mara
D-Tier
D-Tier

I replaced the odd jobs with specific things I have to do. ^^

Noir Ecryola

Noir Ecryola
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Magnostatd Academy First Year Classes 2 (Repeatable) Pre-approval_zps0phvqans

Ariella Negri

Ariella Negri