Solomon's Proxy
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Widow's Shade [25,000 SALE ITEM] BEQ7XNb
Name: Widow’s Shade
Tier: C-Tier
Type: Anklet
Magic Type: Life
Appearance: A 24cm long anklet with charms of various spiders and webs dangling off of it. A magical circle is engraved on the latch of the anklet.
Function:

• Arachnid Company-[Social]-By feeding an inconsequential amount of magoi into the anklet, the user is able to conjure a 3m tall Black Widow Construct that serves as a pet.
  • By paying 10 magoi, the Black Widow construct can be used in combat. It can move at 15m/s and once per post may shoot a 5m diameter web that causes C-Tier immobilization to anything it touches. [1 limb for 3 posts. Movement speed reduced by 5m/s.] 3 post cool-down.
  • The user may register one Life magic ability of C-tier or lower to the item.

*This does not take up any of your item/weapon slots

Farid Issah

Farid Issah
β-Tier
β-Tier

PURCHASING.

Noir Ecryola

Noir Ecryola
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Widow's Shade [25,000 SALE ITEM] Approval_zpsoloj6ntd

Purchase approved, Huang deducted. Add to vault~

Code:
[center][img]http://i.imgur.com/bEQ7XNb.jpg?1[/img][/center]
[b]Name:[/b] Widow’s Shade
[b]Tier:[/b] C-Tier
[b]Type:[/b] Anklet
[b]Magic Type:[/b] Life
[b]Appearance:[/b] A 24cm long anklet with charms of various spiders and webs dangling off of it. A magical circle is engraved on the latch of the anklet.
[b]Function:[/b]
[list]
[*][b]Arachnid Company[/b]-[i][Social][/i]-By feeding an inconsequential amount of magoi into the anklet, the user is able to conjure a 3m tall Black Widow Construct that serves as a pet.
[*]By paying 10 magoi, the Black Widow construct can be used in combat. It can move at 15m/s and once per post may shoot a 5m diameter web that causes C-Tier immobilization to anything it touches. [1 limb for 3 posts. Movement speed reduced by 5m/s.] 3 post cool-down.
[*]The user may register one Life magic ability of C-tier or lower to the item.
[/list]
[b]*This does not take up any of your item/weapon slots[/b]

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum