Caphalor
A-Tier
A-Tier

Job Name: Investigating the Flow, Pt I
Job Rank: D
Job Location: Jade Dragon Mountains
Job Rewards: 50 XP/3,000 Huang
Job Prerequisites: N/A
Job Overview: There has been reports since the recent volcanic eruption of the miners coming into many troubles. The mines seem to be overly infested with creatures and the metal coming from the mines were giving off noxious fumes. Report to the Overseer to investigate what is going on.

The blacksmith Viktor confirms a few days later that his decision is to stay. This was good. There wass not much time to celebrte. Eye Dear was still at the stage of buidling up.There was a lotof work and the hot flames were almost every hour licking the steel Viktor gives them to heat up. It soon became one of Caphalors places he enjoyed sticking around. He helps Viktor around learning a bit by bit how to forge things. He starts off with the simple things. The people in the mines brought us enough recources. Today one of the mineworkers came to us with empty hands. He explains that sometihng happened lately in the mines after the eruption of a vulcano and that he wants me to investigate the mines. Caphalo igrabs his weapons immidiantly. Lead me the way. Together with the mine worker caphalor walk through the village,

wc : 151/500

──────────────────────────────────────────────

Trouble in the Mines [Cap + Kab chain pt1 D] Albae_14

...................__
............./´¯/'...'/´¯¯`·¸
........../'/.../..../......./¨¯
........('(...´...´.... ¯~/'...')
..........................'...../
..........''............. _.·´
..........................(

Kabutop

Kabutop
A-Tier
A-Tier

Kabuto was, hard at work at the entrance of the village since there had been a lot of suggestions that the road needed a direct improvement and so she was hard at work, with two pavers and one heavy lifter. They would simply be using hard solid stones perfectly cut into squares and placing them onto of the road, followed by a quick soft liquid to fill the gaps, after placement. This would cause a really nice smooth and smooth road, ideal for horses, walking and general other transport duties providing significant support. They would be done by about half when Caphalor was walking with one of the miners which was a surprise though despite clearly spotting Caphalor Kabuto would quickly return to working hard she didn't exactly want to be distracted at this time.

135/500

Trouble in the Mines [Cap + Kab chain pt1 D] New_Signature

Caphalor

Caphalor
A-Tier
A-Tier

At the entrance of the Eye Dear was Kabuto busy making a road. Caphalor tells the mine worker to wait. The mine worker opens his mouth to complain. Before he can say something Caphalor was already gone. The closer i get . The faster my heart beats. He quickly punches himself in his stomach. Just in time. Hey there Kabuto. Finally decided to lay down a road and do sometihn g agaisnt this troublesome roads i see. Its a good idea. When its done people can walk around after rain without worrying to drown intot he quicksand pools. Anyway there are problems in the mines. That mine worker there I sign towards the man. He said some of them were found in the tunnels and lost conciousness. Im going to investigate it. Wouldlike to come along? If you want i will help you out with the road when we get back.

wc :
152 + 151
= 303

...................__

Kabutop

Kabutop
A-Tier
A-Tier

Kabuto turns to face Caphalor as he informs her of the situation within the minds and her people suddenly becoming unconscious and thus she quickly brushes herself off and strecnhes. Standing upright with her back perfectly straight, clasping her hands behind her back and slowly lifting them from the back for the sky and holds. "Was anyone hurt at all" She asks the miner before moving into her next stretch; placing her right arm on Caphalor cheat with her arm being bent, forarm flat facing towards the sky leaning against caphalor. She steps forward and roates her body away from her outstretched arm on flat on Caphalor and holds for 30 seconds meanwhile the miner speaks "Other than falling unconscious in certain areas everyone is fine: "Great, well lets go" Kabuto does a quick job on the sport before starting to walk towards the mine with Caphalor and the Miner "Cap, do anything interesting today heard you done allot of Blacksmithing, yet you still use that" Kabuto makes an obvious glance at Caphalor Clever.

309/500

Caphalor

Caphalor
A-Tier
A-Tier

The miner tells Kabuto that some of the mine workers had wounds . Like they wer e attacked by something but tat he does not know what it was. Kabuto stretches her muscles. I let her go do what she wants. He was just gtting used to her weird way of behaving. I take a chance to get a good look on her. After she is done we head to the mine.
O n our way it seems like Kabuto does keep a eye on him. It is a good weapon. Besides i just started. I ant build weapons yet and only am planning to help out your cult for you. Its not like im planning to become a smith. You know my hunger for violence nad blood is too big. I will not be able to live a normal life like you Kabuto.

WHen we arrive both of us get a good look at what was happening. A lot more miners then expected were laying outside. Some were wounded. Oher were not awake because some kind of gas. Caphalor draws his cleaver and his shield. One of the miners gives me a torch. My hand wher i had my shield takes the torch. Then i enter the mines. Carefully i walk aroundholdingthe cleaver pointed forward incase something happens.

wc:
303+ 219
= 521

...................__

Kabutop

Kabutop
A-Tier
A-Tier

Kabuto and Caphalor have walked quite a distance, and have finally arrived at the mines they captured quite some time ago, Susan and Amazon were on station outside and inform the two of them they have no clue what is causing it. Caphalor would lead with his shield risen with Kabuto close behind with their eyes on alert paying attention to every detail. The mine itself would be quite lit up because of the vast amount of burning torches spread through the mine, on both sides of every tunnel or shaft.

Suddenly after entering kabuto worked out that, there was a faint toxins coming from the metal veins within the mine not to mention the slight sounds in the distance of possible creatures. Kabuto orders caphalor and herself to exit the mine, to plan an offensive attack in order to work out how, to address the situation "We need tcut off the toxins, followed by a entire mine scouting to make sure its safe for workers". Kabuto sends Susan to visit an overseer a potential expert in toxins in affairs like this, and thus she mounts up and heads off. This would leave Kabuto,Caphalor the miners and Ammazon outside the mine shaft. With the rest of the mirns relaxing on the fields outside waiting for an update. 

Kabuto would give the miners the next three days off, giving them the command to return home and enjoy the long long weekend.

550/500

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum