You are not connected. Please login or register

Cyrus's sadness Plot/Pirvate

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Cyrus's sadness Plot/Pirvate Empty Cyrus's sadness Plot/Pirvate 22/10/15, 02:08 am

Cyrus Argentum

Cyrus Argentum
β-Tier
β-Tier

In days that felt like ten years Cyrus couldn't focus anymore all he wanted to know is that his family was safe. Although he knew where his father was and he was happy but he still couldn't figure out where his mother and sister were. He stared out at the ocean ebbing and flowing he felt so isolated and weak. There was a dungeon here and he couldn't even muster up the courage to attempt it. He felt like moving but felt unable to do so. His sorrow and contempt for this place began to weigh down on him. It punctuated his every step as he walked from the docks to his room. He thought about leaving this place but he couldn't, not yet. there was something he needed to confirm with himself he resolved to ask his father about where he saw his mother first...if he had something to do with it. The rain falls clinging to his hair and face. The vagabond sighed within himself he slowly trudged on wishing he would find something break this case, solve this seemingly insurmountable puzzle.

Cyrus Argentum

Cyrus Argentum
β-Tier
β-Tier

He soon found his father not too far away from his hotel room it was still dark. there were no stars. the air was viscous with fog. Cyrus looked around, eyes narrowed. He met is father's seemingly nonchalant gaze. "Where is she?" he asked quietly. "How am I supposed to know that?" his father responded coldly "your mother's quite a free spirit." "Shut up old man. They should already be here, mom and Ariana" there's a dungeon here I knew to get Mithras before I left Magnostadt to use is magic to tell them we are here but there's no one but you." "Dammit Cyrus I know that I haven't been around much for all three of you but you've travelled with me before we had fun. What changed?"

Cyrus Argentum

Cyrus Argentum
β-Tier
β-Tier

"I don't know..maybe I feel guilty I haven't seen her in so long because I've been gone for such a long time now." he pull his hair back out of his eyes and sighed. its been a long time since we were all together I just hope I can find Mom soon. where do you think she went? back home north to Imuchakk, east to Kou? Cyrus's dad stood up "I think she's in Heliohapt its where you were last so its seems likely that your mother would be there searching for you. if she got your message that where I think she would be." Cyrus nodded "will you be coming with me it looks like this dungeon is in no need for your wares." "true but I think I'll head over to Magnostadt and check on your brother then go north and hopefully find your sister" He began to load his stuff into his carriage as he did he pulled out something an ornately decorated electrum headband. "here, take it think of me sometimes ok hopefully we can get the family together and be a family once again" The traveller would travel again, this time to Heliohapt the Sun touched kingdom.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum