You are not connected. Please login or register

The Fall of a God [Plot/Noir]

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

16The Fall of a God [Plot/Noir] - Page 2 Empty Re: The Fall of a God [Plot/Noir] 25/12/15, 12:00 pm

Noir Ecryola

Noir Ecryola
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

“No…” The girl’s golden eyes widened as Amber fell to the floor and blood coming out from her injured arm. Haku growled more towards the wind magician and quickly chose to approach the injured little girl, knowing that Noir would want him to make sure this girl was safe. The liger would growl once more towards the black haired girl, attempting the snap the girl out of it and made her focus on the fight. “Tch! Haku, help Miss Rose to take care of Miss Amber.” Anger almost filled her, trying to taint her mind with black color and attempting to gain control of her power. But she was still strong to regain the control as she quickly pointed her wand towards the enemies; she knew that being in this alley was not a good thing for them as now there were too much people here that might get caught in friendly fire.

Noir was going to help Lance who was being thrown at the wall but this wind magician was taking advantage of the chance and once again… another person fallen to protect her. It was frustration that she felt… she felt it inside her. Her breathing became heavier and her eyes widened once more while the irises changed color from golden into a pair of crimson, she had lost, letting herself to be devoured by her own rage. The scene played back in her mind, the scene where Ariella died to protect her… the scene where Amber stepped in to protect both her and Drake… and now this, the scene where the wind slice hit Drake’s stomach and caused him to fall in pain.

“No! NO! STOP IT! STOP! ”

She shouted to herself as frustration of her own weakness increasing uncontrollably while gripping her wand tight until making her own knuckle to become white. They needed to be healed and she needed to crush those ignorant pigs, it was all she could think of at this moment. So she would use the delicate silver bracelet which contains a blue gem embedded on it, using its ability to heal Amber and Drake. But she had no more time to look after the injured one as she turned her focus back towards the enemies. “…slowly die…?” She asked back, there was nothing that could her back anymore. It was something that she knew was necessary to do, for the sake of her dear friend. He could put all the blame at her later… but right now, there was nothing stronger that her desire to kill this man, burning him up in a raging lightning until nothing was left.

“You fat slaver pig…” Noir murmured and glared with her ice cold gaze from her crimson eyes before she whispered to the rukh. “…don’t worry Lance… your pain and hatred will be gone after this…Fulmine Nero IIThen with a flick of her wrist, the wand glowed a yellow light and the rukh formed four black lightning strikes towards the man who claimed as Lance’s father. But it was not done yet, there were more to come towards the enemies as Noir cast Thunder Bullets and Fulmine Palla again towards Lance’s father before finishing him up with Parafulmine. With another whisper to the rukh, Noir produced Fulmine Coccio towards the wind magician. “…all of you won’t be forgiven… we will rot in hell together…however…” She chuckled darkly, “I will allow you to have an eternal sleep now… Tormenta! Her strongest spell quickly travelled towards her father and his companion in order to freeze them to death. However, she made it in time to use her flying carpet and made Lance hop on it while Haku and Pestis brought all three of Lance’s follower out from the alley before the blizzard caught them in too.

However, spamming her spell definitely made her exhausted and she would breathe heavily as he kept feeding her magoi into the flying carpet. It was not long until she couldn’t stay conscious and stopped giving her magoi as she fell from the flying carpet and made the magic carpet useless as it lost ability to fly because there was no magoi being fed into it. The last word she said before she fell from the flying carpet was for Lance, “Run Lance… to the… free... dom…”

Magoi : 90/300

Ability Used:

Item Used:

17The Fall of a God [Plot/Noir] - Page 2 Empty Re: The Fall of a God [Plot/Noir] 26/12/15, 01:49 am

Lance Knighthunter

Lance Knighthunter
β-Tier
β-Tier

Lance watched on as one by one all of his friends fell. He watched as Noir started to lose her temper and her cool. "N-Noi-" he started to say but his pain was too much to handle as he winced. He couldn't stop her from what she was about to do. He had no place to stop her. This was her choice to make. He winced as she made shot after shot. The shots were to quick for his father as he was caught off guard by Noir's new strength to fight. The Wind mage on the other hand slowly crept a smile onto his face as he held his staff in front of him and muttered a spell under his breath. Right before the final spell hit them he looked at Noir and Lance who were already on the flying carpet "Thank you..." he muttered as a light flashed in front of him. His father was no longer breathing. They had done it. They had killed his dad.

Lance winced as he sat on the magic carpet. He looked at Noir who was breathing heavily "H-Hey We are away... dont over exert you're self..." he said weakly as he rubbed a bruise on his arm. It wasn't long after he relaxed a bit before he felt a drop in power coming from Noir as she told him to run to freedom. Lance's eyes widened as she plummeted towards the ground. He shakily stood up on the falling magic carpet and jumped off of it. He reached out for Noir as they both fell to the ground, catching her body and holding it close to him as he made his body to be the first to hit the ground so she would be unharmed. As they fell he muttered one word "Noir..." he fell to the ground with a loud and echoing crack followed by a screech of a girls scream.

Amber hopped off of Pestis and limped over to Lance, pulling a wand out of her pocket. She turned over Lance who was still holding tightly onto the black haired mages body and gently pressed the wand onto his back. She started to chant a spell with a shaky voice as a green light emitted onto his back. After a couple seconds Amber laid her hand on his back and sighed. Rose ran over to her with tears in her eyes "P-Please tell me he will be Ok... He could die you know...." she muttered as Amber nodded "Yes..." she had a revealed smile on her face "He will be fine but..." she explained to Rose what was happening. Rose looked terrified for a second before nodding a picking the two up, taking them to an old abandoned warehouse.

When inside the warehouse drake gently laid the Magic Carpet onto the floor and collapsed onto his butt when leaning on the wall. His whole abdomen was bandaged up. Amber sat at the feet of Lance and Noir who Rose and laid down in a small little cot. Her arm was bandaged up. Rose had gone back out into town in order to get some food for the injured people. Out of everyone who was suffering however, Lance had it the worst. His Head, Arms, Abdomen, and feet were all bandaged up leaving the only skin showing was his face. He lied in the cot asleep while Amber watched over the two in anticipation for one of them to wake up.

18The Fall of a God [Plot/Noir] - Page 2 Empty Re: The Fall of a God [Plot/Noir] 26/12/15, 11:40 am

Noir Ecryola

Noir Ecryola
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

It was a place with a darkened sky, where a girl with her hair which was dark as the night leaned on the wall before bringing herself to sit down on the ground. The water dropped from the sky and making the ground wet, luckily for the girl, she was sitting under the rooftop of a place that looked like an abandoned house. The young girl, hugged her knee as if she was looking for some warmth but actually, it was not why she did that. It was her way to show that she was afraid, to show that she didn’t know what to do. She was conscious at that time when rage took control of herself, she knew she could stop herself but she let rage drowned her more into its endless depths. She was torn into two sides, the side where she wanted to just stop this all and walked away… and another side where she wanted to destroy everything that made her friend suffers. It was the latter side that she ended up planting in her mind, all just because she saw how people fell to the ground just to protect her… all just because she couldn’t bear to see the white haired man’s face like that, all sad and looked like he was in pain.

“Why…?” She could hear a voice and stopped burying her face by looking up at a figure that was surrounded by a bright light. Then she asked back, “Why…?” The figure was wearing a cloak, hiding her face inside the cloak. She approached the girl even closer, “You killed them. Why? You have the strength to fight back the beast within you…” The black haired girl shook her head, “No.” Her voice cracked and her tears began to swiftly flow, “I cant. The urge is stronger… and it was a necessary thing to do… I…” The cloaked woman placed her warm finger on Noir’s lips, hushing her, “…Because you don’t want them to suffer anymore?” Then as if Noir was engulfed by light, the woman wrapped the girl with her warm embrace, “I see… However, you need to learn how to control it. Don’t let yourself to be one with the beast… you are a human… my child…my dear daughter…” The magician’s eyes widened, she knew from the start that she was her mother because of the warmth and light radiating from her but she denied it. Nevertheless, she felt it, surrendering herself within the embrace of her mother. “…I found him, mother. That man… the one who--” Once again, she was being hushed by her mother, “Shhh, my dear daughter. Let it go… pursuing him will only make you suffer… you won’t be able to control your own self…and the beast inside you will surely win.” Luna paused, seemed not sure but she decided to just speak, “However, the only way was only to get stronger… and to gather as many ally as you can… Don’t pursue him because you want to get revenge… but pursue him because you want to know the truth… to get back your memory…” But her mother loosened the embrace as she slowly step back, giving a warm smile towards her daughter. “It is time, Noir… You need to wake up… he is in pain, he needed you. I wish you and your brother a bright future… We miss both of you…”

A blinding light made her shut her eyes tight and the moment she opened her eyes slowly, she was at an entire different place. She stared at the ceiling for several second before looking to her side only to find her friend lying beside her, with bandages all over his body. Noir tried to recall on what had happened; the only thing she remembered was just when she fed her magoi into her flying carpet until she could no longer feed it. However, Lance could still feed the flying carpet, and even though she fell from it, she was the one who supposed to be heavily injured, not this white haired man. Did he tried to catch her and protected her from falling by using his own body to be Noir’s safe landing spot? She looked around and found Amber near them, “Miss Amber…”Noir noticed the bandage on her arms and looked away for a second, “How…is his condition?” She gulped hard, “He… he is going to be fine… right?”

19The Fall of a God [Plot/Noir] - Page 2 Empty Re: The Fall of a God [Plot/Noir] 27/12/15, 04:04 am

Lance Knighthunter

Lance Knighthunter
β-Tier
β-Tier

Amber's gaze shot towards Noir as soon as she heard her speak. She had a relieved look in her eye as she let out a sigh and stared at Noir for a few seconds before looking at Lance and nodding with a sad look on her face "Yes... Luckily he is going to be fine. Only thanks to my life magic..." she looked at his right leg with a bit of a grimace as she shook her head "However, we need to get him a new staff quickly because he won't be able to walk right without it." she shook her head "The fool jumped off of the carpet when you fell off, grabbed you and used himself to cushion your fall so your injuries wouldn't be worse than they already were..." She turned her head towards Noir and looked her straight in the eye "When he fell he... injured his back bone... Cracking it. It was a miracle that my magic kept him alive." she let out a relieved chuckle as she placed her hand on his right leg "but no matter how strong my magic was, he won't be able to use this leg to walk as it is now paralyzed." she closed her eyes and sighed once more "You should probably relax a bit as I don't know when he will wake up." she moved back to her spot in front of the two and kept her eyes on Lance with a hopeful look "Please..." she muttered under her breath "Don't die...".

Deep in Sleep, The white haired boy gently stepped foot inside of a dark room. The room was filled with Black Ruhk to the point where there wasn't a empty spot. He looked around and fell to his knees "Dammit..." he muttered as he clenched his fists "No matter how hard I try... I couldn't save them... I couldn't save anyone..." he said in tears. "Then show them you're true power. Show the people who ever doubted you, the people who caused you and the people you love harm that you are not someone to be messed with." Lance looked up and saw a woman leaning up against the wall. He looked up at her with tears in his eyes "Mom?" he stood up "What do you mean? What should I do?!" he raised his voice to the point where it was cracking. His mother, shining with a golden light gently walked over to his and embraced him. He gently fell to his knees with tears coming out of his eyes. "Search your heart my son... you know all of the answers." his eyes opened with his mouth opened slightly in a gasp. He saw a doorway behind him as he stood up and turned around towards the door "You're right. I do know what you mean." he started to walk out the door, stopping just before "Mom just wait... I am going to make you proud!" he said as he walked out the door with a new found goal inside of him.

His eyes shot open to a new scene. It seemed like a warehouse because of the ceiling he was met with. It took a few seconds for him to collect all of the thoughts in his mind before hearing a voice "Lance! You're Awake!" the voice laughed as he was met with a Golden haired girl falling on top of him in a hug. He winced a bit in pain but chuckled "Y-Yeah I am alright... but can you get off please?" Amber opened her eyes in realization as she shot up off of him "Sorry!" she said as he raised his hand "Its fine...". He slowly sat up but then remembered something urgent. His head shot towards Amber "Noir! Is Noir safe?!" he said in a panicked tone. Amber saw his tone and held up her hands "Lance you should really calm down-" she was cut off by Lance's next words "I don't care about anything else but her right now! Please tell me she is Ok!" he said as Amber pointed behind him. Lance glanced behind him quickly and smiled "Noir!" he turned towards her and embraced her as tight as he could. He was hurting but he didn't care. When he pulled away he smiled "I'm glad you're alright..." he said calmly.

He shakily stood up only to fall right back down. "W-What the hell?! My leg, I can't feel it!" He said as he grabbed at it. Amber touched his hands in order to calm him down "That little fall you did back there paralyzed your leg for a while. You won't be able to walk without a support." she said with a stern look on her face. "Without your staff or someone to hold onto right now. You can't move on foot." she kept a serious look in her eye as she told him this. His eyes widened a bit "W-Will it be like this forever?" he had accepted it by now. Amber shook her head "I estimate a few weeks to a month before you can walk normal again.". He smiled at this news and nodded before turning back to Noir with a shy look on his face and a blush "I- I want to thank you. For saving me and my friends back there and for showing me how -" he stopped and laughed a bit "Never mind that last part!" he laughed nervously.

20The Fall of a God [Plot/Noir] - Page 2 Empty Re: The Fall of a God [Plot/Noir] 28/12/15, 11:09 am

Noir Ecryola

Noir Ecryola
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Noir looked towards Lance’s leg and couldn’t help but feeling an excruciating pain at her chest, it made her winced and closed her eyes for a few second as if she was trying to swallow the bitterness. It was indeed her fault for making the white haired man in pain like this, seeing him bandaged like this was too much for her too see but she couldn’t just look away from it just because she felt hurt. Noir decided to keep staring at the heat magician, reaching her hand to caress his cheek only to know if he was still alive or not even though she knew that it was kind of a stupid thing to do. However, she couldn’t help it, she was too afraid and probably wouldn’t be able to accept it if the worst thing really happen. Just when Haku wanted to get closer to his master, the black haired girl would halt him by showing her palm as if signaling him to stay and keep guarding the place alongside with Pestis.

She couldn’t even say anything when the white haired man opened up his eyes and then starting to call for her, the surprise was just too overwhelming for her. Deep inside, she was glad that this man was alive, managed to survive from the death even though he might be very near to be swallowed by death once before. Then, when Lance hugged her tight, Noir didn’t say anything and just wrapping her arms around the man back, grateful that she was still allowed to have her friend around. “I am very grateful…I am very happy to see you wake up…” She said with a little sweet smile being formed by her peach colored lips, however her smile would soon be a small frown as she felt the guilt began to crept in to her head as Lance fall when he tried to stand up.

“Lance…” She called with a voice as sweet as sugar, “I apologize as I might be the cause of your injury.” Noir gulped hard, but she would then reach out her right hand before asking Drake to sit between Amber and Lance. Once three of them gathered close, Noir would say, “This is my token of gratitude… I am so grateful that I am still allowed to meet all of you.” Noir then whispered to the rukh and made the bracelet glowed a faint light. She used Heal all ability to heal three of them, making them healed from their wound instantly. It cost some of her Magoi but it was a cheap price to make in order to heal them all, so Noir would then ask Lance to stand up while asking the other if their wound still hurt or not. “I hope that helps.” She smiled again and then stared at the heat magician only to see if he can use his paralyzed leg or not while secretly thanking Ariella for agreeing to make a nice magic tool for her. After that, Noir would begin to ask, “I need to thank you too, Lance. It has been fun and I do apologize if me and Haku did something wrong in the past days. However, what did you want to say again? Showing you how to what?” She tilted her head in confusion and waited for Lance to explain.

Magoi :60/300

Item:

21The Fall of a God [Plot/Noir] - Page 2 Empty Re: The Fall of a God [Plot/Noir] 03/01/16, 02:33 am

Lance Knighthunter

Lance Knighthunter
β-Tier
β-Tier

Lance smiled when she healed all three of them and stood up. He laughed "My leg is fixed!" he said with a smile as he sat back down. When Noir asked him what he was going to say his smile and joyful tone faded for a second. "Nevermi-" He shook his head "No I need to say it..." he said with a chuckle as he picked up his broken staff and handed it to Drake and Amber "Can you too leave up for a second and try to fix this. There is something I would like to discuss with her in private." he stared at Amber. Amber grabbed the two pieces and nodded before grabbing Drakes hand and pulling him off despite his protests.

It was silent in the corner Lance and Noir were in now. Lance sat cross legged on the cot, facing Noir with a look on his face that showed confusion. He was silent for a few moments before looking at the black haired girl "Honestly, I don't really know what to say or how to say it..." he chuckled for a second before shaking his head "The one time I don't know how to say something is when it's most important it seems." he said as he stared down at the ground, tracing his finger on the floor shyly. He had a slight but calm blush on his face.

It took a while for him to speak up again because he was searching for his words "You know, growing up I never really had any friends or family. I never knew how to love someone or have any affections towards anyone whatsoever." The white haired mage remained not making eye contact with the girl in front of him still because he was shy "I don't even know how to love the Orphans... I care about them sure but... I don't know how to love them." he muttered as he spoke so that only the girl in front of him would be able to hear him. As he spoke his voice got more wavering "I didn't know how to love someone..." he looked up at Noir with a blush on his face "Until I met you." he smiled shyly as he nodded "That's what I wanted to say... Thank you for showing me how to love someone..." He placed his hand on hers for a second before giving an actual smile.

22The Fall of a God [Plot/Noir] - Page 2 Empty Re: The Fall of a God [Plot/Noir] 05/01/16, 10:23 am

Noir Ecryola

Noir Ecryola
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

She wondered why the white haired man wanted his friends to leave and was tilting her head in confusion as she was curious to what Lance might want to discuss with her. However, Noir understand and commanded her liger to follow the exiting group before staring at the male magician, waiting for what he wanted to discuss. “Take your time, Lance.” The black haired girl said with a gentle tone, didn’t really mind waiting for the white haired man to speak what was in his mind. She found how the white haired man acted as an interesting one as he randomly traced his finger on the floor, but she frowned a little bit when she saw Lance had this slight blush on his face, worrying that he might be catching a cold. However, she halted herself to speak when the male magician started speaking, uttering his words without making eye contact with the girl.

His words reminded her about herself, knowing that both of them shared similar past that was definitely not their fondest memories. However when he mentioned about loving someone, she wondered how was that felt like and how was that looked like… she had not yet learn about what love was. Yet when the white haired man mentioned that she showed him how to love someone, Noir could only stare at the man with a confused gaze. She? A dummy little girl who didn’t even know what love was? She wondered about it but decided to not ask about it. Instead, she smiled at the man, showing what was rare for her to show to anyone. He was a dear friend after all, so her small smile was only a small gift for him because he had been very kind towards her. The black haired girl would then lift the man’s hand before wrapping it with both of her hands; she would then close her eyes and felt the warm and happiness from the man. “I have no idea how I show you how to love someone as I have not yet learn about it. However, I am truly happy for you; I heard from some sources that loving someone is a joy. If you treasure and nourish the love, someday the love might try to love you back, they said. But, if the love has loved you back, I am very happy for you!”

With a pleased smile, the girl stared at her friend; sending a gentle gaze for the man. However, she remembered about something, “Oh… I am planning to go back to Reim soon. I wonder if you want to go back to Reim as well… we can meet up with Solomon, I hope he is still in Reim.”

23The Fall of a God [Plot/Noir] - Page 2 Empty Re: The Fall of a God [Plot/Noir] 19/01/16, 10:47 pm

Lance Knighthunter

Lance Knighthunter
β-Tier
β-Tier

Lance fell silent as he listened to her speak about how she was happy that he found someone he loved. He looked down at the ground and fiddled with his fingers as he answered her question in a soft voice "Yes... I am planning on going back to Reim after this... I will be living there for a while and maybe even join the Unity Corps while I am at it." he said with a soft smile before falling silent again. He took a deep breath and looked up "If you wanted I could show you how to love someone!" he said suddenly.

His face went red once he said this and he started to breath faster "I-I mean- What?! PFFFT" he said with a little nervous laugh "Only if you wanted to of course! I dont love you that's for sure!" he was heating up as he panicked a bit more with every word that came out of his mouth. He finally calmed down a bit and sighed with only a slight blush on his face "Crap..." he said as he shook his head "Noir, What I am trying to say is... its you." he bit his tongue a bit and winced "I love you." he got quiet again as he didn't speak at all.

He Probably scared her a bit with his little outburst but he wouldn't blame her if she just walked out right then and there. Everyone else he had ever loved at one point either left him or betrayed him. His mom was killed, His dad was abusive, his only friends went away or died.

24The Fall of a God [Plot/Noir] - Page 2 Empty Re: The Fall of a God [Plot/Noir] 26/01/16, 10:34 am

Noir Ecryola

Noir Ecryola
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

The black haired girl was delighted to hear that the white haired man planned to go back to Reim, she was even more amazed by his resolution to join Unity Corps. From what she knew, it was the squad that was being led by the king himself even though she didn’t know more than that or even got any chance to ask that to the king directly. “That is nice, Lance. You have a goal.”

“Hm?” Noir eyes widened then she sighed before smiling at Lance. “Didn’t you just say that I am the one who taught you how to love? I have no idea about it and now you offered to teach me. You truly are an amusing one.” Seeing the man blush and laughed nervously made the black haired girl curious even though she found it a little bit funny since she saw the heat magician in front of her often acted like that, she didn’t know the reason why but since she found it amusing now, she would just let it be.

“…Me?” Noir asked back, tilting her head just like what bird did but in confusion. She didn’t know what to say since love was something that she couldn’t understand even now, so perhaps this man was trying to nurture a love for her. But what she was supposed to feel? She couldn’t tell. From the book, loving someone felt like there was a butterfly in your stomach, there would be a sharp pain in our heart as if someone has stolen it from you. The other thing that someone will feel will be this hallucination of seeing this someone in your mind over and over again. Based from that, the black haired girl couldn’t tell if she had those things happened to her at the moment.

She held out her hand and then placed it to Lance’s hair, ruffling him carefully because she didn’t want to make him felt like a child before pulling back and placed her hands on her lap. “Lance, I don’t know what love is… but I think it is something that I need to learn by myself. But I heard that being loved is a great thing to have so… Thank you for having such kind of important feeling towards me.” She paused a little bit and closed her eyes for a second before opening them again, “I am not able to tell if I have an emotion called ‘love’ within me as well at the moment, so I wouldn’t be able to say anything right now… I am sorry for that…for being clueless about it.” Noir looked down and sighed, knowing that she looked really weird at the moment.

25The Fall of a God [Plot/Noir] - Page 2 Empty Re: The Fall of a God [Plot/Noir] 14/02/16, 08:32 pm

Lance Knighthunter

Lance Knighthunter
β-Tier
β-Tier

Lance looked at her with his eye brow raised slightly as she told him that she did not know what love was at the moment and that she couldn't say it in return. The brightness that was previously on his face drained away for a couple seconds as he took a deep breath, swallowed, and smiled calmly as he stood up and placed his hand to his mouth and kissed it. He placed his hand on Noir's head and rested it there "No need to think about such things right now." he said said with a gentle smile and his eyes closed "Go live your life." he said as he chuckled a bit "Honestly I didn't know what love was either so I guess I should thank you as well." he took his hand off of her head and placed it in his pocket "I mean, you saved me today... I will wait for you to find your answers..." he turned around and started to walk towards the door of the warehouse before turning back to look at Noir "Whether it be bad or good... I can't wait to find out." he said as he gave off one last smile before turning around to face the door "We will meet again. I am sure of it." he walked out of the warehouse leaving Noir while his Disciples headed out the door as well. Before leaving Amber gave one quick glance back at Noir "Bye." she said as she walked out.

[EXIT]

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum