1New Wand : Last Writer Empty New Wand : Last Writer 28/09/15, 10:17 am

Kabutop

Kabutop
A-Tier
A-Tier

New Wand : Last Writer Part_1
Name: Last Writer Part 1
Material: Steal and Marble
Appearance: The wand takes the form if a Katana handle, which can be attached to a Katana. It is 28 cm long[ 11 inch] The Grip is 2.5 cm thick.

The bottom, has a bolb representing that of a flowing cloud which acts as the main part of the wand channeling through the handle to the small tip.

ooc: Prefer if garret reviews, since i pmed him briefly about what this aimed for.[/b]

2New Wand : Last Writer Empty Re: New Wand : Last Writer 29/09/15, 12:16 am

Vardreth

Vardreth
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

I changed the length to 30 cm, which is the smallest a wand can be. Otherwise, approved for 75k~ Post when you wish to purchase it.

Code:
[center][img]http://s17.postimg.org/ryoydd99r/Part_1.png[/img][/center]
[b]Name:[/b] Last Writer Part 1
[b]Material:[/b] Steal and Marble
[b]Appearance:[/b] The wand takes the form if a Katana handle, which can be attached to a Katana. It is 30 cm long[ 11~ inch], and the Grip is 2.5 cm thick.

The bottom is carved in the form of a flowing cloud, which acts as the main part of the wand channeling through the handle to the small tip.

3New Wand : Last Writer Empty Re: New Wand : Last Writer 29/09/15, 10:03 am

Kabutop

Kabutop
A-Tier
A-Tier

Buying :

Question, i know id need to ditch my own wand but can that go into like an Inactive mode, since i am planing to give Eve Will intelligence at some point would be nice if i could throw her that wand later: Like i Own it but can't use it.

4New Wand : Last Writer Empty Re: New Wand : Last Writer 30/09/15, 12:53 am

Vardreth

Vardreth
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

You may place your old wand up in an OOC shop for sale, and then your new character can buy it. A suggestion; if you limit the sale to require an IC transaction, you may choose to deny other buyers. But if you just put it up for sale, then you cannot stop others from buying it. Either way, I suppose you would get the 75k if somebody else paid the 75k though, lol.

Purchase approved, Huang 75k Huang deducted.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum