TheUnabashed
9 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Be Unabashed! Empty Be Unabashed! 21/09/15, 06:39 pm

TheUnabashed

TheUnabashed
D-Tier
D-Tier

Welcome to the ultimate in roleplaying experience! And I don't mean myself. I mean all of you friendly people who're willing to accept little old me into your forum.

I'm here to make friends, roleplay as concepts that I think are cool, get ideas on things I can include into Dungeons and Dragons campaigns(I DM 5th Edition, if anybody's interested), and to get into the head of characters who I find interesting, in order to improve my writing abilities. It's a pleasure to be able to grow as a gamer, a roleplayer, and a writer with all of you.

I'm a former editor, and I love to write things, but I'm a bit rusty from lack of opportunities. I recently joined a connecting forum, and I figured I might as well join this forum as well, seeing as it seemed a good way to understand the forum methodology. I'm more used to RP-ing IRL and rolling dice, so let the dice get cast tonight! Just hit me up if you want to RP. I'm good at improv, and I'm usually willing to throw a character up for people if I like you enough!

2Be Unabashed! Empty Re: Be Unabashed! 21/09/15, 06:44 pm

Farid Issah

Farid Issah
β-Tier
β-Tier

Welcome

Please make yourself at home. :)

3Be Unabashed! Empty Re: Be Unabashed! 21/09/15, 07:33 pm

Duquin

Duquin
A-Tier
A-Tier

Welcome to the forum. I hope you enjoy your stay. It shouldn't be too difficult to adapt to the forum "methodology" as you've phrased it. Although I will say that you won't be needing dice much at all here. Combat is more free form and logic driven.

I look forward to seeing what kind of character and contributions to the site-wide plot you make!

Salute!

4Be Unabashed! Empty Re: Be Unabashed! 21/09/15, 07:41 pm

Ace

Ace
β-Tier
β-Tier

Welcome to the site ^^ I hope you can adapt to all the new and different rules you'll find around the site, but if you have any questions or are ever confused feel free to pop by the chatbox if anyone is there, we'd be more than happy to help you, or if anything just PM one of the mods. Can't wait to get to know you!

5Be Unabashed! Empty Re: Be Unabashed! 21/09/15, 07:44 pm

Cyrus Argentum

Cyrus Argentum
β-Tier
β-Tier

its great to see more people on the site. its a pleasure to meet you. I hope that we can have many RP adventures together soon

6Be Unabashed! Empty Re: Be Unabashed! 21/09/15, 08:47 pm

Greyfield

Greyfield
C-Tier
C-Tier

Welcome, I hope you enhoy your time here.

7Be Unabashed! Empty Re: Be Unabashed! 21/09/15, 11:06 pm

Hohotaro

Hohotaro
A-Tier
A-Tier

Welcome!

Yay I'm welcoming someone new!

You can call me senpai Very Happy

8Be Unabashed! Empty Re: Be Unabashed! 21/09/15, 11:35 pm

Vardreth

Vardreth
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Heheh, welcome to the forum. I'm one of the staff members here, and I'd be happy to extend a helping hand if you have any questions. Simply shoot me a pm.

I'm normally only on late at night (CST), but you can always catch other staff members as well during the day or afternoon ^_^

9Be Unabashed! Empty Re: Be Unabashed! 22/09/15, 05:59 am

Vodarara

Vodarara
A-Tier
A-Tier

Welcome young padawan.....

In regards to D&D im a 1st ed player :)

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum