Cyrus Argentum
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1hi there Empty hi there 11/09/15, 06:00 pm

Cyrus Argentum

Cyrus Argentum
β-Tier
β-Tier

hi, I'm darkflamdra hopefully to be known as my new character Cyrus Argentum once it gets approved. It will be a pleasure to meet all of you this is my first time playing one of these so I hope that you'll help me through. I know I'll have a good time.

2hi there Empty Re: hi there 11/09/15, 06:11 pm

Ace

Ace
β-Tier
β-Tier

Hey there! I'm Ace, I'm new here too, but not the newest anymore thanks to you xD Nice job on your form, I had to edit mine a few times for multiple reasons but you had everything really well-written, so it definitely says something about you. But yeah, there's templates for generally everything to make it easier for everyone and to make things standardized. No big deal though, you'll figured that out as you get involved in the site, and it'll be nice to see how Cyrus develops.

Anyways, I hope you'll enjoy it here, and honestly everyone has been really nice. Personally, the site was a little confusing when I first started out, but just feel free to ask as many questions as you have (I know I did, lmao. And then some) so that you can begin to figure out how everything works. Exciting to see that new people are joining, and hopefully our characters will be able to interact sometime soon! Is there anything you want to be called in particular, like do you want us to call you darkflamedra or Flamedra or Flame? Anyways, thanks, and I'll see you around!

Last edited by Ace on 11/09/15, 10:25 pm; edited 1 time in total

3hi there Empty Re: hi there 11/09/15, 06:57 pm

Cyrus Argentum

Cyrus Argentum
β-Tier
β-Tier

thanks for the kind words of encouragement, I'm exited to get started and get more involved you can call me whatever I don't really mind I'm used to using the full name of darkflamedra though. :D

4hi there Empty Re: hi there 11/09/15, 08:14 pm

Ayero

Ayero
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Welcome to the forum! Let us know if you have any questions, and feel free to drop by in the cbox and chat with us anytime :)

5hi there Empty Re: hi there 11/09/15, 10:15 pm

Vardreth

Vardreth
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Welcome to the site, Flame ^_^. I'm one of the staff members of the site; if you have any questions, feel free to ask around. I normally do not get online until later in the evening, but whenever possible I am happy to help out.

6hi there Empty Re: hi there 11/09/15, 10:43 pm

Merrze

Merrze
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Nice to meet you flame like the others said feel free to ask questions or if you ever want to talk you can always get on the cbox for some friendly convo.

7hi there Empty Re: hi there 12/09/15, 10:23 pm

Noir Ecryola

Noir Ecryola
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Welcome to the siiiiteeee
Nice to meet you Flame! :D

8hi there Empty Re: hi there 13/09/15, 11:59 am

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier