Evil RP partner.

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Evil RP partner. Empty Evil RP partner. 03/09/15, 08:31 pm

Farid Issah

Farid Issah
β-Tier
β-Tier

Hello, I am new here but I am very interested in playing an antagonist force in the site. I just made a character who plans to be the CEO of a slave trading company including animals as well as becoming a tyrant, master of a dark metal vessel.

I am looking for one of two things. Someone whose goal is to come a black rukh magi or someone to follow my evil path to domination.

Also, I am willing to scrap my character and try to become an evil Magi and support your evil claim as a tyrant no matter what evil goal you may have.

My only qualification is that this is your main character, either only or best.

THANK YOU FOR READING.

2Evil RP partner. Empty Re: Evil RP partner. 03/09/15, 09:02 pm

Zadi

Zadi
A-Tier
A-Tier

Well, I've been looking for a cohort to help with my schemes. However, I do not plan on becoming a magi, but I am also not planning to become a legitimate ruler. A type of leader, sure, but not a king like you - which could actually work out well for the both of us.

My character's main goal is to change the world through force and thereby destruction. I have one destruction under my belt (Black Pyramid) and I may even have the resources to start my own "evil organization" which would be a branch stemming from THE Organization. The two of us could destroy major cities and you take rule over them, keeping them from regressing into their old ways before the destruction.

Sound good?

3Evil RP partner. Empty Re: Evil RP partner. 03/09/15, 09:18 pm

Farid Issah

Farid Issah
β-Tier
β-Tier

Awesome, thanks. I will PM you. I am definitely interested. Hopefully we can get more people.

4Evil RP partner. Empty Re: Evil RP partner. 12/09/15, 05:17 pm

Lya

Lya
D-Tier
D-Tier

-peeks head in- I'm new to the site, but I would like to get involved somehow : D

5Evil RP partner. Empty Re: Evil RP partner. 12/09/15, 10:53 pm

Zadi

Zadi
A-Tier
A-Tier

what are your "evil" goals?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum