Spec training Duo ( C to B ) me and kabuto

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Caphalor

Caphalor
A-Tier
A-Tier

Caphalors house:

Caphalor arrived at his house. After she met my family i decided to show herr around. I walk with her through th house. The house was huge and it was obvious to see hat Caphalor s family was rich. I show her the living room. I opened the door and walked inside. IIn the middle was a huge table. It was low to the groun. Around the table were pillow to sit on. There were decorations at the wall and paintings,. It was a beautifull classic japanese house,

I tell Kabut to follow me. I walk with her through the halls  and showed the bathroom the kitchen and the wc, I jshowed her the room of my prenets, brothers , sisters etc. I showed her everything. I quickly show her the guest part of the buidling. There she had her own bathroom liviving room kitchend and everything she Kabuto needed. It was like a small house for guests. I show her the sleeping room too, I was kind of empty.. There were some closets and lamps and a bed.

Aftr that i show her that we even do have a training buiding. After that i saw she was a little  tirred. I tell her that i want to show her one more thing. I take her outside to our beautifull massive garden. Eveywhere were beautfukk flowers and trees.

There are diffrent paths. I choose one that leads ro a bridge. I walk slowly to give Kabuto enough time to look around her.
Garden + bridge:

I stop a few minutes at the bridge. We cross it and contineau walking till we reach a huge lake. Around the lake are cherryblossoms. I sit down at the landing stage. Thhere is a small boat. I step in and offer Kabuto to get in. I sit down and start rowing. At the water are the leaves of the cherry blossom flowers flowing on  the water. Its like the water is pink. I stop rowing at the middle of the lake. I look at Kabuto. So uhm what do you think. Im sorry that it is so huge. I hopeit doesnt make you feel uncomfortable.
He lays a arm around her shoulder and looks at the enviroment around us

Lake:

WC  : 212/1000

Last edited by Caphalor on 26/08/15, 02:44 pm; edited 2 times in total

Kabutop

Kabutop
A-Tier
A-Tier

Kabuto had an interesting time meeting caphalor family though it was quite brief and she would barely remember any details reguarding them almost instantly as she had left contact with them though she did seem to have an Eye Eye for one of them Caphalors brother though she had to make sure to hold her urges back for Caphalors sake thought it would be quite difficult it had been a long time since she had taken an eye for her project and she had recently worked out a way to keep the eyes from decaying and wanted to test the new spells. Caphalor was rowing a bow as Kabuto used the opportunity to really get a good look around the place wa amazing and really gripped her imagination so much so every urge inside her had been calmed; well all but one. Kabuto would wait till they were not to far from the shore line that it was jump able using her gravity magic. *Pushses Caphalor into the lake and uses his head as a stepping stone to land and starts running towards a tree line.

Kabuto would find what appears to ba a dueling area and figured hey gotta train this is perfect. Kabuto would take up a ideal standing stone in respective to where caphalor would be come from [ the tree line she ran through] as she had the inention of instantly firing a Black shot the moment she saw his face... and once fired would say "Time to Train". Kabuto was quite happy with the situatoin and figured she could beat Caphalor in a duel "thought you were tuff". The moon completed the dueling perception by reaching its highest point lighting Kabuto from behind making her seem really elegant and powerful in the direction of Caphalor though from other angels just a blur.

Caphalor

Caphalor
A-Tier
A-Tier

Caphalor gets out of the water. He noticed Kabuto went off in the  direction of the training grounds.  When she does see my face she shoots a black shot at my face. Caphallor was luxky with his quick reflexes able to dodge the attack. Sure Lest train. He gets nea her. We get on the training grounds. They spar a litttle and sart training her how t fight with her hands. We practicedher magic while i was training to get stronger . We work hard untill the moon is high up in the sky. We trin until we are tired.

Day 2:
Caphalor woke u. He was laying outside. Next to him was Kabuto. Thry had trained all nighy until they would fall asleep. I slowly wake up and get back on my feet. I quickly run to my house to get breakfast for me and Kabuto. I come back with a plate with sandwiches 2 thee cops and a teapot filled wih cherry blossom tea. I wake her up and we eat together. Discuss our next training ideas.

After breakfast I get uo and start trainingn again. When kabuto was hust done i start immidiantly attacking her. I aim with my fist for her head. We contineau our training and spar a lot. I keep trainig my strength up to the next level.

Those trainings kept going and get repeated a couple of days.

235+ 212= 447
wc 447/1000

Last edited by Caphalor on 26/08/15, 02:44 pm; edited 2 times in total

Kabutop

Kabutop
A-Tier
A-Tier

The battle between Kabuto and Caphalor would go on for a lengthy period of time spanning across days and nights though it was more of a comic bash than a fierce fight though both were indeed taking this battle seriously. Kabuto would spend most of the time controlling the ground around her to block Capahlor and control the distance between them firing off black shots at times of oppertunity though these chances Caphalor would simply meet with his clever.  "STOP HITTING MY ATTACKS AND STAY WHERE  I PUT YOU". Capahlor seemed to be slowly gaining footing on kabuto and it would be clear that if the battle became a true battle to the death Caphalor would win the fight though during the breaks they took based on small intervals of time caphalor could rarely close the distances completely.

On the 19th day of training, Caphalor would do something that would really annoy kabuto as he planted his armoured foot on Kabutos foot before going to the agreed starting points "Suprise" Boot to the face*. Kabuto would be knocked to the ground by what she deemed a sneaky sod attack "That's not fair you jerk". Caphalor would try to explain in the real world her foes wouldn't play fair and neither should she if she intended to survive this world though Kabuto didn't agree to this, despite being able to kill without question she felt rules of engagement should be followed once a battle of respect had begun which Caphalor would seem to understand in depth but he was mainly making a point. Despite Caphalor good intentions for kabuto benefit, it wouldn't save him from her wrath. Kabuto would use her magic to give Caphalor a weggy and pull a bit of earth around his foot causing him to trip over when he attempted to follower her.

The following days Kabuto refused to train with caphalor and simply forced him to stay close enough that she could give him an evil stare while reading her magical book trying to get more ideas for spells and maybe even make them stronger though every now and pop her head up to see what caphalor was doing, often just training with his sword or staring back on some fancy chair though certain days he wasn't their which despite still being angry did make Kabuto a little sad. Kabuto had read some interesting things with her book and how to cast more military spells which could seem ineffective but if working in a team lethal. "I can't train this stuff if I can't find him"...."Gotta forgive him"

On the 3th day of the following month [5 Days latter] Kabuto and Caphalor were once again training both knowing many more tricks though initially caphalor did try to apologize but, at that moment kabuto used her magic to throw a blob of toffee into his mouth covering his nose to his chin preventing him from talking "No you don't". Kabuto didn't want her friends to say such words to her it was illogical.

507 +307
814/1000

Last edited by Kabutop on 27/08/15, 02:51 am; edited 1 time in total

Caphalor

Caphalor
A-Tier
A-Tier

Caphalor and Kabuto trained for days. We did spar a lot. It was still obvious i will will in a true fight. That was just because i had more expierience and learend how sh did fight. I did block her attacksor dodgedhe most. Sill i do see that she was improving. It was not a easy task to leanrn her how to fight. I helped her a lot by positioning and how to holed her sword. How she had tp o block attacks and how to do a attack. I did keep it to the basics first becasue Kabuto wante to train her magic too. Caphalor called out some workers in the house and ordered them to get te test dummys. It were wooden dolls. They could be used to train her attacks on. I even let come some punching bags for usto train our hand to hand fighting skill.

training stuff:

It was frustrating and fun at the same ti,e. Multiple times she was a total idiot .. SHe did make a wrong fist for example. Because of that she hurted herself multiple times at the punching bags. It took a few days before she got the hanfg of it. At the 19th day i stepped with my heavy armored boots lightly on her feet. It would hurt her a little. SHe exploded at him. He was suprised and tried to explain that not all oppnents wre fair . If you wanted to defeat someone stronger then yourself you needed to be smarter. No matter how hard he tried Kabuto s feelings wer hurt.

SHe refused to contineaus training with me. I feel bad aboutit but couldnt give up. I had to get stronger and no one would hold me back. Not even Kabuto. He trained for days and nights only takig a break to eat visit the toilet or sleep maby atleast 3 hours each night. He pushed himself to the limits. He statted to devvelop new moves. He was able to use them in solo ights still most of his trainign was most effective in combination with Kabuto. I felt bad for what i did. It made him bottle up a anger up inside himself. Why did he have to pull out that dick move. He felt bad for what he did. At some point he disapeared to train more on his own.

I went to the lake and contineaud to train there. It was his favorite place in th whole world. Ofcourse no one would he let know that. At a night i was leaning agaisnt a blossom tree.
Then suddenly Kabuto drop kicks me agasnt my head. WHERE HVE YOU BEEEN ASSHOLE did he hear before a foot was panted in my faace. I fall on the ground. I quickly stand up and shout at her
. We have ou usual cat fight before we make up.

On the 3th day of the following month they contineaud trainig together. Now i decided to try out our teamwork. We first use dummy s to train against and try to find nice combinations for the two of us. It was basically Caphalor being the front while Kabuto used hr magic shooting her speels at the dummys from behind me. When it became darker we stopped training for a moment to eat adn rest. That night i try to apologize to Kabuto for what i did. SHe did throw a toffee into my mouth before i can finish. I choke almost on the toffee. I heard Kabuto laugh and tell me how lame i was losing to a small toffee. I couch it out. I wanted to rage at her but did control his anger for once. After that i heard her say : "No you don't". I understood what she tried to tell me. I laugh. That is a deal same to you Kabuto.

447 + 443
WC : 890/1000

Kabutop

Kabutop
A-Tier
A-Tier

Kabuto and Caphalor had a agreement regarding their friendship realising that friends did things for other and they do not say thank you for things unless they are above or beyond "Deal" *BlackShot to Caphalors chin* "Now it's official". Caphalor and Kabuto would start considering the possibilities of teamwork between them and how they should design skills to work in synch with each other and the ideas were flying and bouncing through the air for days. Though they would continue direct training with Kabuto focusing on her magic though she was developing the concept of taking up a blade of swords for the future.

The final days of training were coming at a local wedding is coming in linking into caphalor family though kabuto doesn't know much about this and is just interested in finishing her training run which she has recently pretty much done as she feels allot stronger as a wizard now and needs to move on to learning the way of a blade though she wasn't so foolish to think she could handle a weapon of power like Caphalor and would need to use something with a bit more quickness figuring ninja would be a good start.

814+200
1014/1000 Done

Caphalor

Caphalor
A-Tier
A-Tier

After our agreement we kept training. We learned how to fight like a tag team. We already have multiple ideas for some moves. When we started to think of moves together more ideas show up.
Kabuto was also increasing in wielding the sword now. I was suprisedhow fast she learned. At the final days of our training was a wedding planned for my sister. Kabuto wanted to keep training. Caphalor decided to stick with Kabuto. They had a little fight . Kabuto wanted me to go but no matter what. Caphalor was too stubborn. Kabuto gives in and they just keep traiing. After the long training sessions i felt a lot stronger.

890 + 111
WC 1001

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum