Vardreth

Vardreth
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Marux, Agha and Vaer 4FPnIZk
Name: Marux
Tier: D -> Upgrade to B
Type: Umbrella
Material: Shaft, rib, top cap, tip, support rod and handle are all made from the Rampaging Unicorn Horn. The umbrella's canopy is made from a rare metal that has similar properties to cloth.
Appearance:
The umbrella has a red shaft, and the umbrella's canopy is a dark green. The length, from the tip to the handle, is a total of 100 cm. The thickness of the shaft is approximately 4 cm, with the tip tapering off into a sharp point. The end of the handle to the beginning of the canopy, when folded, is 20 cm in total. The canopy, when unfolded, provides cover from the sun and rain under a 140 cm diameter sphere.

Marux, Agha and Vaer HCZViQh
Name: Agha
Tier: B
Type: Chain
Material: Metal from a Mine Guardian
Appearance:
This chain is a total of 2 meters in length. At one end is a spiked handle that is 6 cm in length and 2 cm in diameter, and at the other a weighted ball that is approximately 3 cm in diameter.

Marux, Agha and Vaer ReeYCMT
Name: Vaer
Tier: B
Type: Throwing "Dagger"
Material: Steel
Appearance:
Each dagger is 8 cm in length and, at its thickest point, 1 cm thick. The dagger tapers out to a point on both ends.

2Marux, Agha and Vaer Empty Re: Marux, Agha and Vaer 23/08/15, 07:55 am

Ariella Negri

Ariella Negri
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

approved for creation~

Code:
[center][img]http://i.imgur.com/4FPnIZk.png[/img][/center]
[b]Name:[/b] Marux
[b]Tier:[/b] D -> Upgrade to B
[b]Type:[/b] Umbrella
[b]Material:[/b] Shaft, rib, top cap, tip, support rod and handle are all made from the Rampaging Unicorn Horn. The umbrella's canopy is made from a rare metal that has similar properties to cloth.
[b]Appearance:[/b]
The umbrella has a red shaft, and the umbrella's canopy is a dark green. The length, from the tip to the handle, is a total of 100 cm. The thickness of the shaft is approximately 4 cm, with the tip tapering off into a sharp point. The end of the handle to the beginning of the canopy, when folded, is 20 cm in total. The canopy, when unfolded, provides cover from the sun and rain under a 140 cm diameter sphere.

[center][img]http://i.imgur.com/HCZViQh.png[/img][/center]
[b]Name:[/b] Agha
[b]Tier:[/b] B
[b]Type:[/b] Chain
[b]Material:[/b] Metal from a Mine Guardian
This chain is a total of 2 meters in length. At one end is a spiked handle that is 6 cm in length and 2 cm in diameter, and at the other a weighted ball that is approximately 3 cm in diameter.

[center][img]http://i.imgur.com/ReeYCMT.jpg[/img][/center]
[b]Name:[/b] Vaer
[b]Tier:[/b] B
[b]Type:[/b] Throwing "Dagger"
[b]Material:[/b] Steel
Each dagger is 8 cm in length and, at its thickest point, 1 cm thick. The dagger tapers out to a point on both ends.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum