Eve Will Disturbance

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Eve Will Disturbance Empty Eve Will Disturbance 18/08/15, 02:22 pm

Eve Will

Eve Will
β-Tier
β-Tier

Overview:
Eve dismounts her raft and slowly walks towards the Imuachakk Village closes to her docking station step by step embracing the land she once lived as home, though she has been away so long it felt more like a distance wilderness of snow, ice and strangers she had even lost herself along the way. The first goal on her mind was to speak to the chieftain to find a place to stay and recover her mentality from her mental ordeal at sea.

Though unexpectedly on arrival as soon as she was spotted the Chieftain recognised her and had even heard of her deeds withing the country Reim.. [Chieftain]" My My why haven't you grown into a strong and powerful warrior though I can see your times have been ruff.. i will do as much as I can to accommodate you but I need your help". Eve Will was surprised by the request and didn't know what she was even thinking regarding the request, but her natural instinct spoke before her mind could collect her thoughts. "Absolutely, how can I be of service"

Eve Will would listen to the Chieftain for several hours regarding the current situation and the fish disappearing and how its gone so far to leave the rivers and local ocean barren. it was only a matter of time before the lack of fish would start to affect the Immuack food and wildlife on land. "We are being forced to hunt more from the woods, and fields than nature dictates if we fail to save the current situation fast.. this will increase and could cause greater affects to our people". Eve would write down several possibilities of what the Cheiftain experts are causing the issue at hand and Eve quickly starts making her way to the location recommended. Just before she left he had mentioned she was not the only person currently looking into this matter.

Eve Will quickly gets moving joggin slowly into the snow mountains figuring going up and over would be the best course of action not realising it was prob not the smartest idea in the world; she hadn't been in this neck of the world for a long time and the cold had a more of an affect than she exspected though alas she pushed through and took the journey to cross the mountain gainign valued knowledge for the future.

Eve would be reflecting on her previous experiences at sea and was curous if any of her friends had survived the battle but it was unclear, and the uncertainty was ripping her a new one emotionally as she walked down this cold snowy mountain, the white blanket at her feet didn't help bury the feelings inside but instead just helped them flow like a river though she was hopeful the events approuching would help distract her from her thoughts not to mention giving a helpful hand to the villlage.

Eve Will had returned home, discovered a dangerous mysterious event had taken place and the cheiftern had explained it... time was in place and Eve Will would not face this task all alone.

500/519

──────────────────────────────────────────────

Eve Will Disturbance 33k69mc
Eve Will Disturbance Eve%20Sigs_zps2rnh7zok

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum