Zander

Zander
β-Tier
β-Tier

krotálisma  Comgraphitebo
Name: krotálisma
Tier: B
Type: Collapsible Bo Staff [Blunt]
Appearance: 6' 7'' long at full length, this staff is segmented slightly so that it can fold into a small tube that's around seven inches long. Every segment itself is a foot long, with three segments on either side. Thus, it can be used on one end as a mace, or on both ends as a staff.

Last edited by Zander on 19/03/14, 04:26 am; edited 6 times in total

2krotálisma  Empty Re: krotálisma 15/03/14, 09:22 am

Noah

Noah
C-Tier
C-Tier

You will have to pay for this since you already have a stater weapon approved is that okay?

Also how fast can this retract? Not that it's a big deal I just am personally curious lol.

Also I'm not sure you can have a magical weapon yet since you are not yet B tier but I'll have to get with Jael on that. But having an element affinity alone will jack up the price a bit so be ready for that.

3krotálisma  Empty Re: krotálisma 15/03/14, 09:25 am

Zander

Zander
β-Tier
β-Tier

Aye, but I have a question. Since a C rank weapon costs 40 to buy, and it costs 20 to buy a D rank, do i have to pay the full 40k for an upgrade or just the difference? Cos if it's the first I'd rather wait until I get a few missions done.

4krotálisma  Empty Re: krotálisma 15/03/14, 09:34 am

Noah

Noah
C-Tier
C-Tier

You'll have to upgrade it and pay for said upgrade. But like I first stated you'll prob have to wait to Btier to even use this

5krotálisma  Empty Re: krotálisma 15/03/14, 09:39 am

Zander

Zander
β-Tier
β-Tier

I know I'll have to upgrade it, it just wasn't clear about whether it was full price of a new item for an upgrade or what. Furthermore, I was intending to wait until B rank for this item anyway so *shrug*. 

Any information you can give is appreciated.

6krotálisma  Empty Re: krotálisma 15/03/14, 11:24 am

Duquin

Duquin
A-Tier
A-Tier

I can confirm that strength users must have B-tier in strength spec before they are allowed to upgrade weapons into magic tools.

You also pay the full amount, not the difference between upgrades according to the item system rules.

That all being said, bought weapons also MUST start at D-tier, so even if you saved up your money you will still have to upgrade this item on two separate occasions before it will be B-tier and you will be able to purchase it.

My suggestions is to just remove the lightning element and buy the weapon as a non-elemental D-tier. This way it will be cheaper to upgrade it into C tier and when you upgrade it into B-tier you can just pay a bit extra to upgrade it magically.

7krotálisma  Empty Re: krotálisma 15/03/14, 11:27 am

Zander

Zander
β-Tier
β-Tier

Alright, that works.

8krotálisma  Empty Re: krotálisma 15/03/14, 11:43 am

Duquin

Duquin
A-Tier
A-Tier

Appearance: I just noticed a typo. I'm pretty sure you meant to say that each segment of the staff is a foot long, not an inch.

9krotálisma  Empty Re: krotálisma 15/03/14, 11:47 am

Zander

Zander
β-Tier
β-Tier

Bumped.

10krotálisma  Empty Re: krotálisma 15/03/14, 06:33 pm

Admin

Admin
Admin

Weapons don't have to start out at D-Tier. You can create a B-Tier weapon and purchase it without upgrading it. The way it was typed out in the item system was meant to say that a person in the Strength Spec starts out with a D-Tier weapon as their primary.

*Cough* Noah wrote that part *cough*

11krotálisma  Empty Re: krotálisma 15/03/14, 06:40 pm

Zander

Zander
β-Tier
β-Tier

Oh... in that case... Bump

12krotálisma  Empty Re: krotálisma 19/03/14, 04:26 am

Zander

Zander
β-Tier
β-Tier

Bumping to be bought after my training is approved.

13krotálisma  Empty Re: krotálisma 19/03/14, 08:51 am

Noah

Noah
C-Tier
C-Tier

Okay so since this is a B tier item the cost is 60,000 Huang. Once you are ready to purchase just post here and I'll deduct the jewels

14krotálisma  Empty Re: krotálisma 20/03/14, 09:03 pm

Zander

Zander
β-Tier
β-Tier

Ready to buy.

15krotálisma  Empty Re: krotálisma 20/03/14, 09:04 pm

Sara

Sara
C-Tier
C-Tier

Approved, Deducted. Congrats on your new weapon.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum