You are not connected. Please login or register

The Dark Side II [Str Spec Training C-B]

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Mikazuki Tenma

Mikazuki Tenma
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

“Brother…. Big brother….!” A little girl cried, reaching her hand out with tearful eyes, but her cry disappeared as the darkness swallowed her.

The man grunted in pain, but he couldn’t move at all.

A hysterical scream appeared and revealing a fragile figure, tears flowing from her eyes and she too, was reaching out her hand before finally swallowed by the darkness, “Caine! Save us…!”

The man grunted more, he hisses in pain but still couldn’t move his body.

Suddenly a man voice could be heard, his tone was full of hatred and firm, “If only you came home sooner…”

As the man managed to move his body, he sat up, panting heavily while touching his right eye which was in pain right now. He looked around, searching for his Katana or Wakizashi, and once he found one of it, he brought it close to his own body. He gripped the handle of Guren tightly; his hand trembled hard while the other one pressed his eye. With a sad tone hinted inside his voice, he said, “I’m sorry… I’m very sorry…” He knew it was just a dream but it felt real, it felt like they were really talking to him, depending on him to safe them. He shook his head, trying to sober up but the pain on his right eye was unbearable. The swordsman stood up and slowly opened his eyes and surprised to see the color was darker than usual, it has a darkened crimson color and right now it made his had dizzy because of the pain. Guren was still on his hand and right now, he wondered what would happen if he gauge out the damned eye of his, he lifted his hand, ready to do it but stopped himself. No…no… I should clear my mind… That wouldn’t help… He slowly exhaled and inhaled air, trying to get a hold of himself. It had been a long time since he experienced such pain, two years ago if he was not mistaken and it made him almost went into insanity because of the unbearable pain that last for three days straight. He wouldn’t want to catch fever again because of this, so now he climbed up to the bed and crossed his legs, intending to meditate and calm himself down. At first, he hissed for every 5 minutes, but he got used to the pain as the time went by. He would spend around 1 hour to meditate until he no longer feel the pain or maybe he was just already got used to the excruciating pain he felt on his eyes. When he checked, the color was back to its usual crimson and sigh of relief escaped his lips. But he had this unusual anger in his mind, making his bloodlust increased. He closed his eyes, gulping down his saliva and opened it again. I need to find a distraction… He looked around and the first thing he saw was his Katana, placed near his bed and he knew what to do.

The room was big enough for him to train and he adjusted the room so he could do the basic training easily. He started with swinging his Katana at around 200 times up and down, but his wet from sweat cloth made him uncomfortable so he decided to just let the cold night air caresses his body as he took off his shirt before continuing to swing his Katana again. He needed to stay focused but he couldn’t as his nightmare took away his concentration, he sighed and punished himself by doing more Katana swinging.  If I was sooner… if only I was stronger too… He gritted his teeth as his swinging became more violent, as if his anger being transferred to it. He kept doing that until he accidentally made Myou slipped through his hand, making him stayed still while looking at his Katana. Never before things like this happened, he wondered if the madness had slowly taken his sanity. He stepped towards his Katana, and picked it up, stared at his own reflection. All he could see was just his crimson eye and his golden colored eye, and when he moved the Katana lower, he could see how pale his face was, like it was not his usual self. Tenma closed his eyes for a second and walked to the bathroom, he quickly fill the bathtub with water and climbed in, drowning himself for several minutes while still grabbing Myou, bringing it in. He stayed like that until he no longer could hold his breath, spending a nice time in the quietness of the water and emptied his mind. This was what his father always do when he had a lot of things in his mind, Tenma remembered it clearly and he never thought it would work this way also.

WC: 809

Mikazuki Tenma

Mikazuki Tenma
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Now that he was back to himself, he went back to the bedroom and started to continue his training again. This time his mind was clearer than before and he was very focused. When he done, he would continue to do push-up and spent the night to train his body. At the morning, he would start it with meditating for hours before he trained again. His mind was now calm than ever, he put all the concentration in the training. He knew very well, that he felt guilty, he felt the helplessness resided inside his heart and it grew into a thorny vine. I will find her for sure…. He swung his Katana again, I wont give up…. She’s my only hope…. A drip of sweat dropped to the floor from his chin, She’s… my only reason for living… But then a drip of transparent liquid dropped, this time it was a lot and Tenma stopped himself from swinging his Katana. He lifted his hand and touched his cheek, then to his eyes, he could feel a small stream of tears flowing down from both eyes.

“Khh…. This must be a joke….” He laughed to himself for flowing out tears like that just because thinking about his family. But he continued the training, wasting no time to get stronger as he knew what to do to achieve his goal, his only reason to live. Deep inside he was scared, afraid of the reality if somehow… one day when he found his sister in a soulless body, would he be able to continue living? He chuckled again as he doubt it very much. The world was cruel and he knew about it, all the pain he felt, all the madness he experienced, he accepted those, treating it like it was the part of himself. But he also had this darker side, the side that allowed him to be brutal, to be a bloodthirsty killer and he enjoyed every second of that side, making him felt alive. He laughed again to himself while still continuing his training, from swinging his Katana, doing push-up, meditating, jogs and more for around a week. He felt energized, refreshed and calmer even though he didn’t let himself to rest much. But in the last day, he sighed in relief, feeling his skill was more refined. He murmured to himself with a pleased smile, “Stick to the basic, eh?”

Total WC: 1211/1000

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum