Greyfield
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Greetings Empty Greetings 14/07/15, 10:54 pm

Greyfield

Greyfield
C-Tier
C-Tier

Hello everyone,My name is WornDogma(don't plan to have that as my character name) and I am new to this forum and role playing in general. I enjoy the Magi series and thought that roleplaying would be a great way to improve my writing skills.

While I haven't roleplayed in a forum, I have always enjoyed reading about interesting characters. This forum seems to have dedicated users who put care into their characters.I have yet to post my character app, but I plan to finalize and start roleplaying soon.On that note I hope we all get along.

I am not sure if this is the right place to ask but, I am currently stuck between two primary specializations,Dominance user with a fox or Strength user that starts with a sword and eventually gets a scythe, for my imagined character. Any opinions would be appreciated

2Greetings Empty Re: Greetings 14/07/15, 11:03 pm

Ariella Negri

Ariella Negri
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

First off, welcome to the forum! I am Ari, the admin. I am glad you stumbled upon our community.

Regarding the specialization, one factor that may influence your decision would be your race, as some races have passive strength bonuses. We do have a large number of strength users, so if you are wanting a more unique specialization, I would suggest Dominance. However, the advantage of going with strength is there would be a much wider range of people skilled in that area to assist you with abilities.

It mostly comes down to your personal preferences, though, in all honesty. We have a pretty helpful group here that will assist you in any way they can, just let us know ^_^

3Greetings Empty Re: Greetings 14/07/15, 11:18 pm

Vardreth

Vardreth
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Welcome to the forum ^_^. The pros and cons are pretty much as Ari said. It's nice to have the weapons for strength users, but primary dominance gets you that Legendary Beast, which is pretty cool.

Personally, I'm a fan of strength over Dom, but Dominance is a really interesting specialization so in the end it depends on what you would enjoy most :D.

4Greetings Empty Re: Greetings 14/07/15, 11:25 pm

Merrze

Merrze
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Hihi Welcome to the site, I am Merrze one of the moderators, It's nice to meet you and if you have any questions just ask. As Ari said we tend to be a pretty helpful bunch.

As a strength user I can say it's easier to learn how to use and is pretty useful one on one, it has a few handy things about it like magoi manipulation. But Dominance is a really unique spec and is rather versatile, you can have a pet that can do many things and can be very helpful. We don't have many man dominance users but it's an overall well rounded spec.

5Greetings Empty Re: Greetings 14/07/15, 11:31 pm

Greyfield

Greyfield
C-Tier
C-Tier

Thank you all for the warm reception. I plan to get Dominace no matter who the character turn out but I need to find out how a few inner workings function to decide if it should be the primary.

On that note how do the questions and suggestion forums work? Do you only ask one question per topic,do you get to ask multiple as long as they relate to a general theme,or can you just fire away in single post as long as the answer isn't easily available?

6Greetings Empty Re: Greetings 14/07/15, 11:55 pm

Ariella Negri

Ariella Negri
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

I would suggest just dropping into the cbox if you have a list of questions... or shooting a PM to a member of staff (found on the sidebar to the right). Typically, the Question and Suggestions threads should revolve around one central theme, meaning you can have more than one question, as long as they are related.

You might also go through some of the FAQ's (found here: https://magiworld.forumotion.com/t3608-faq-please-read-before-posting-a-question )

or looking through the tutorials: https://magiworld.forumotion.com/f77-tutorials

Most general questions can be found in the systems pages:
https://magiworld.forumotion.com/f1-rules-and-systems

but for quick questions/answers, the cbox is probably your best bet ^_^

7Greetings Empty Re: Greetings 15/07/15, 12:04 am

Vardreth

Vardreth
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

You can ask as many questions as you would like. I'll even hop into chat for half an hour to help out with any questions right now :D. I think I saw you in the chat, at least...

8Greetings Empty Re: Greetings 15/07/15, 07:12 am

Vodarara

Vodarara
A-Tier
A-Tier

Id probs suggest dominance as a secondary as i personally view it as a bit weaker initially as you leave yourself more vulnerable as you rely on your pet.

Though it does have its perks anyway welcome to the forum.

9Greetings Empty Re: Greetings 15/07/15, 09:14 am

Noir Ecryola

Noir Ecryola
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Greeting~! Welcome to the forum, I'm Riku
Imo, Dom would be good as 1st spec if you interested with it. It's like an all rounder spec but it depends on what role you will give to your pet.

10Greetings Empty Re: Greetings 16/07/15, 12:04 pm

Remix

Remix
D-Tier
D-Tier

Hai! Welcome! I do hope we can get along ^^

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum