7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Hello, how are you? Empty Hello, how are you? 21/06/15, 04:01 pm

Yurul-ha Ra

Yurul-ha Ra
D-Tier
D-Tier

Nice to meet you.

I'm Yurul-ha Ra. Or well, I actually go by other names. Though that may be the only one any of you know me by. Blame JaJa for me being here. I've known about Magi before it was even an anime, and I fell in love with it. A few difficult things have gone on in my life and role-playing has been my favorite activity since I was eight years old. I've tried to refine my writing and I'm sorry if I'm a little over the top. Writing and spreading my love through words is everything to me.

Anyway, enough of all the mushy stuff. If any of you want to talk to me - I have a variety of ways to contact. PM, Skype, Kik, even my phone. Although the last option is only reserved to one person now because I don't really know a lot of you. Lets get along, kay?

2Hello, how are you? Empty Re: Hello, how are you? 21/06/15, 04:17 pm

Vardreth

Vardreth
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Hihi, and welcome to the forum~ I'm actually not home right now, where I normally do my forum-work, but you will normally see me online in the evenings quite a bit ^^. I'm one of the moderators of the forum, and if you've got any questions, feel free to drop me a pm or create a topic in the Questions and Suggestions subforum~

Hope you enjoy your stay~

3Hello, how are you? Empty Re: Hello, how are you? 21/06/15, 05:44 pm

Ayero

Ayero
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Welcome welcome~ Hope you enjoy rping here! Very Happy

4Hello, how are you? Empty Re: Hello, how are you? 21/06/15, 05:55 pm

Merrze

Merrze
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Welcome, hope you enjoy your time here.

5Hello, how are you? Empty Re: Hello, how are you? 21/06/15, 06:01 pm

Ariella Negri

Ariella Negri
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Greetings, I am Ari, admin of the site. Glad Jaja directed you this way, hope you enjoy the site~

6Hello, how are you? Empty Re: Hello, how are you? 22/06/15, 12:39 pm

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

hey there, welcome

7Hello, how are you? Empty Re: Hello, how are you? 22/06/15, 01:10 pm

Azix Niraj

Azix Niraj
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Welcome to the forum! I hope you enjoy your time RPing on the site! Hope to see you around~

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum