10 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1ola!! Empty ola!! 21/05/15, 04:15 pm

Asha

Asha
β-Tier
β-Tier

hello!

i found this place while searching for a magi rpg (like a videogame) and this was the first thing that popped up and before you know it i was writing away at like 4am and making a character. i haven't rp'd in a long time but have always been looking forward to getting into it again and as luck would have it i get to do it with magi!!

i haven't read any of the manga but i like spoiled myself a little trying to find a third season of the anime. i love this show a lot so i'm glad i can come hang around this good ol' place.

can't wait to meet everyone!! Cool

2ola!! Empty Re: ola!! 21/05/15, 04:38 pm

Serenity

Serenity
D-Tier
D-Tier

Ooooooohai!!! Welcome to the site. If you have any questkons, feel free to ask. I can't wait to RP with you!~

3ola!! Empty Re: ola!! 21/05/15, 05:28 pm

Asha

Asha
β-Tier
β-Tier

oh also i didn't really say much about myself so here it is:

i'm 22, i just graduated and got me a bachelor's degree, i'm from the state of new york (unfortunately not the city), and i have no job prospects and live at home!!!

i love rpgs (videogames) a lot especially of the japanese variety and just recently got into magi via taking a beginner level japanese class and decided to watch a random anime on netflix.

4ola!! Empty Re: ola!! 21/05/15, 06:24 pm

Ayero

Ayero
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Welcome to the forum! Don't hesitate to ask for help if you need it, and enjoy your time here! And congrats on graduating Thumbs Up!

5ola!! Empty Re: ola!! 21/05/15, 08:04 pm

Adrastos Thanatos

Adrastos Thanatos
A-Tier
A-Tier

Welcome! MY name is Neo. My at character is Vavantine. Don't hesitate to ask any questions. :)

6ola!! Empty Re: ola!! 21/05/15, 09:08 pm

Vardreth

Vardreth
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Heyo and welcome to the site ^_^. I'm Garret. During the day, I work at my job but in the evening I'm a moderator for the site. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask!

Hope you enjoy your stay :D.

7ola!! Empty Re: ola!! 22/05/15, 02:42 am

Noir Ecryola

Noir Ecryola
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Hiya, I just saw this post even though we chatted in the cbox just now XD
and welcome to the site, my friend, hope you like it here
oh and congratulations for graduating! :D
((I'm still waiting for my graduation day to actually come...it feels like... forever.... lol))

8ola!! Empty Re: ola!! 22/05/15, 09:24 am

Ariella Negri

Ariella Negri
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Welcome to the site, if you have any questions, feel free to ask. ^_^ I am the Admin of the site, I go to school and work full time, plus help to manage this site with the other moderators and our mod-in-training, Merrze.

9ola!! Empty Re: ola!! 22/05/15, 09:25 am

Ku

Ku
C-Tier
C-Tier

Welcome to the Site :)

10ola!! Empty Re: ola!! 24/05/15, 04:30 pm

Vodarara

Vodarara
A-Tier
A-Tier

Welcome to the site i like to call myself the Uncle of the site and i guess im also a perv.....

11ola!! Empty Re: ola!! 25/05/15, 05:22 am

Silverstar

Silverstar
D-Tier
D-Tier

Welcome to the site! ^-^

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum