Walkin Around

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Walkin Around Empty Walkin Around 19/05/15, 05:22 pm

Menat

Menat
β-Tier
β-Tier

The day was going pleasantly for Endolf so far as the Fanalis slummed around Reim with nothing to do in particular. His part time job had given him a day to relax and he had decided it would be a good chance to get some time away from the coliseum for himself. It was actually a beautiful day out in Reim with the sun shining high in a clear blue sky and a light breeze flowing through the city. Dressed In his usual outfit full of straps and loose fitting clothing, save for the small black sleeveless vest covering his chest he hummed with each step he took.

2Walkin Around Empty Re: Walkin Around 20/05/15, 01:09 am

Serenity

Serenity
D-Tier
D-Tier

It was a bright sunny day in land of Reim. The sky was a beautiful light blue and the clouds moved slowly through the well lit plane. It all seemed surreal, the sky, much rather appearing to be a canvas that a skilled painter had shaped and painted themselves by hand. It truly was a beauty she never grew tired of seeing. Moreso because she always held a fascination towards it. Serenity shifted her focus to the road ahead. She watched with mild curiosity as the people moved freely throughout the wide streets doing their everyday things. It amused her, Serenity, to see such a sight. In Imuchakk, nothing but snow and ice could be seen for miles around. This caused a lack of activity and even less people to frequent the place, but in Reim... Reim was like a paradise. The young Fanalis smiled to herself. She was glad to have taken the decision to leave her home, Imuchakk, in search of adventure and even more content with the work she now did. It was something she never had planned on, but accepted gratefully. She stretched a bit. Her muscles no longer ached even after the intensive training she had done a few day prior. She was quite proud of herself and therefore had gifted herself a liesure day. A day dedicated to herself and whatever the fates had in mind for the young Fanalis. Serenity turned a corner, her eyes catching sight of a Fanalis. Her eyes lit up. Despite being one herself, at least a portion, she had never seen a Fanalis besides her father. She was curious to meet the fellow, but cautious to talk to him. Especially as it would be out of the blue and he could think her strange. In the end, after an internal debate, she simply shrugged and made her way towards the Fanalis. "Ah, hello..!" She greeted with a small smile. "Are you from Reim?" A simple question, but even those could go a long way.

3Walkin Around Empty Re: Walkin Around 22/05/15, 03:51 pm

Menat

Menat
β-Tier
β-Tier

From behind him someone called out in Endolf’s direction, asking if he was from Reim. “Well actually I’m not from Reim but I…” He started to answer while turning around to answer the person face to face. He ended up stopping mid-sentence as he saw the vision of beauty in front of him. She was about eye level to him, maybe an inch lower with a light red colored hair. “I um. I. I.” Endolf found himself stumbling over his words while looking at her and had to fight to regain his composure. “I mean. I’ve been living in Reim, yes. I’m sorry, I don’t think I’ve ever noticed you in the town before, are you from Reim? It isn’t exactly easy to not notice someone as stunningly beautiful as you.” He didn’t know what to do at the moment really. She really was a stunning woman, with those crystal blue eyes that contradicted her hair but only made her look all the better for it.

“Um. My name’s Endolf.”

4Walkin Around Empty Re: Walkin Around 19/06/15, 02:18 am

Serenity

Serenity
D-Tier
D-Tier

Having asked a question to the Fanalis, he was quick to reply. “Well actually I’m not from Reim but I…” The stranger began as he turned to face her. No sooner had he placed his eyes on her did he stop mid sentence. Serenity blinked. Was this man alright? Had she spoken to him at a bad time? “I um. I. I.” The male Fanalis said with a stutter, not finding the words he wanted to say as he continued to look at her. Serenity continued to stare at the young man curiously. She tilted her head a tad bit in wonder. Was he alright? He seemed to have an internal struggle of sorts for a while before regaining composure. “I mean. I’ve been living in Reim, yes. I’m sorry, I don’t think I’ve ever noticed you in the town before, are you from Reim?" The half Fanalis shook her head no. Yet before she could reply, the stranger continued. "It isn’t exactly easy to not notice someone as stunningly beautiful as you.” At this, the young Fanalis gave a light chuckle. No one, aside from her parents, had commented on her outward beauty before. Therefore, it both surprised and amused her that a stranger would. After all, back in Imuckakk, people saw her as the black sheep within that realm. "Thank you... stranger." she said. After all, what else had she to say? Nonetheless, she answered his first question. "And no. I'm not from around these parts at all." Her eyes seemed to gain a twinkle of light in them as she recalled that he had lived there. Perhaps he knew of a place she could shelter in for a few days and grab a bit of food. Still, she waited a bit before asking. “Um. My name’s Endolf." The Fanalis said at last, giving her his name. Serenity gave him a warm, friendly smile in return. He had disclosed his name so she might as well disclose hers... Or, much rather, her nickname.  "It's a pleasure to meet you, Endolf. I'm Serenity." Her gaze wandered around the small town before being placed yet again on the man before her. "Do you know of a place I could stay in for a few days?" She asked. Her bit her lip as she pondered whether or not to ask the following question. Nevertheless, she decided she would. "You're a Fanalis, right?" She paused for a second before continuing. "If you do not mind me asking, where are you from if not from here?" Fanalis always fascinated Serenity. That and humans as she had never seen them where she had lived. Therefore, she wished to learn as much as she could about them. As such, she was grateful the trade she had taken up would prove beneficial to her goals. She only hoped the Fanalis she had just met would not get angry at her for asking her questions. Serenity looked at the man and awaited his answer.

5Walkin Around Empty Re: Walkin Around 29/06/15, 11:57 pm

Menat

Menat
β-Tier
β-Tier

Introducing herself as Serenity the girl asked Endolf if he knew of anyplace she could spend a few days. Cupping his chin with his hand he started to think about it. Was his quarters back at the coliseum big enough for the both of them to stay in together? His thoughts were interrupted when she asked him if he was a Fanalis and if he wasn’t from Reim where he came from. The young boy frowned at the question of his previous life.

“I, uh, don’t know where I lived before I came to Reim. But I’ve been here a few years.”

Trying to change the subject he returned to trying to figure out where she could stay the night.

“As far a place for you to stay, I’m not entirely sure how accommodating it is but you could stay with me in the coliseum if you wanted.”

Rubbing the back of his head he really didn’t know how well it would work out. Sure it was a decently sized room but it still wasn’t really designed for more than one person. With a snap of his fingers his eyes shot open, another option coming to mind that he hadn’t realized before.

“Actually I just remembered. I got a better place to move up to when I joined the Fanalis corps. I haven’t really used it yet but if you want that would be a decent place for you to stay.”

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum