You are not connected. Please login or register

Kabuto & Caphalor spec Training [Invite-Ask]

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Kabutop

Kabutop
A-Tier
A-Tier

It has been awhile since Kabuto lost her senses due to her initial mental conflict with herself caused or triggered by the black temple of sacrifices. She would spend the next week training alone or that would be the plan anyway. Somewhat in an isolated area with nothing but stray scorpions, 1 small hut and a hole lot of sand about 1 hour from the main city. Eve would practice her magic with her wand, throwing around random uses of her gravity starting with Sand Balls. Kabuto throws 1 sand ball with her gravity magic over a desert hill and hears a splat as if it hit someone in the face. She had already been here 3 days by herself and knew their was nothing behind the hill... what could of caused such a noise but instead of investigating she simply launched many more sand balls.

146/500

Caphalor

Caphalor
A-Tier
A-Tier

Caphalor was training at the place he was staying. He did push ups and did jog around. He had bough a punch bag . It was to train his kicking and punching. I had to get stronger and stay fit. I had to become the strongest. In my mind all i think is : I must get stronger. I do all kind of muscle training you can imagine. Not did he only train hus muscles but also his stamina and speed .
I train non stop. I barrely eat. Like i had to do something else. Kabuto was off doinfg something else. It was quiet without her. He hated to admit it but he was getting to attched to this woman.
Mad i knock my head against the wall. I close my eyesfor a second. I dwent a little too hard. I scratch over it. I keep training like this for 3 full days.

THe forth day Caphalor decides to run in the dessert. It would be good to run in this heat and this enviroment. It was heavy. THat is what he liekd so much. The pain in his muscles have him more energy to keep going. I cant stop but then i really have to stop. My body was exhausted. Caphalor sits down. Suddenly he gets hit by sand. I turn around. A few seconds i get attacks by even more.
After the suprise attack Caphalor gets himself together. IHe rushes over the will . When he is on top he yells. WHERE IS THAT ASSHOLE WHO DID THIS !! whERE ARE YOU SICK IDIOT The veins in his face are vissible. He rages on top of the hill and keeps cursing. THen he notices Kabuto . He rushes to her I tae off my shield and put a load of sand on it. I carry it to her and throw he sand on my shield in her face. Take that back please where it belongs

166/500

Kabutop

Kabutop
A-Tier
A-Tier

"OI NOT MY FAULT YOU THEIR" Kabuto uses her gravity to collect a large amount of sand, and forces it into the little bits of Caphalor armour making have to clean it later due to sand being really annoying in them places . She would then run away over a hill to continue her training.... Time would seem to pass quite fast during the day as she continued her training and ended up training with Caphalor having funny moments often ending up in sand wars.

next day Kabuto ends up sleeping on Caphalor using him as a pillow though they had picked the worse spot with Caphalor foot being in quick sand and by the time the morning came only his head wouldn't be out of the sand still being used by Kabuto as a pillow. Kabuto wakes up and bursts out laughing at Caphalor "Now whos the idiot"!

294/500

Caphalor

Caphalor
A-Tier
A-Tier

After the long training day and the many sand fights of las day we went to sleep. Caphalor did lay in the sand. Liek there was any other place. I waned to go home but Kabuto wanted me to stay. That is why i stayed. She used me like a pillow. I lay a arm around her before falling asleep.

Day 5

Caphalor woke up. I was burried in the sand. Only my head and arm that was around Kabuto were not. She also did wake up. She laughed seeing me like this. Without a warning i roll. I now sit on top of her. I lay my now heavy armor because of all the sand on Kabuto. Because of the weight she sinks in the sand. When only her head is still up i get off her. I think i am not the only one caught b y the sand . I thn easily get the sand out. It was easier then more peopel thougth.

I then eat my breakfast with Kabuto. It was good to see her again. After theat i start training again. While we train we have a few conversations and sand fights obviously

324/500

Kabutop

Kabutop
A-Tier
A-Tier

During the next few days the two of them would train more and more with Kabuto focusing on her gravity magic even attempted to lift Caphalor at times with it, though she couldn't hold it for to long. Though she did realise she could fly with her magic and simply needed to master the ability. The days would continue through the warm sun to the cold desert training endlessly as she grew in power reaching the next level she believed though on the 15th day of Training Kabuto would come under a strong urge to take someone's eye and the only person nearby would be Caphalor and so she would charge at him with her wand with the goal of taking his eye in mind. Though Caphalor would find a way to stop her and return to the statue quo of their training.

The hut nearby would end up being damage because of a slightly large sand attack missing caphalor and hitting the huts foundations at which point Kabuto would decided it would be the end of her training and started making her way home on the 18th day of training. she had spent almost 3 weeks training and simply needed a nice swim if she could find a place to do such a thing.

509/500

Caphalor

Caphalor
A-Tier
A-Tier

Capahlo decisded to helop Kabuto on her training. She did use me to lift me up and some other tricks. It was remarkable. He knew he would never use any magic. It made it even more special for him. This didnt distract him from his own training. He trained his abilties on the sand hills. he mastered them better and was getting really strong. THe sweat was dripping ofhim in the burning sun.

After a few days Kabuto attacked him. He knew it was for his eyes. SHe sure was alot stronger then before but he was too. He didnt have much trouble with her. She had t get closer to take my eyes. Close combat was where i had my advantage. I easily did ick her up and threw her n the sand. I keep throwing her away like a doll till she callmed down.

We train for 3 full weeks. At the 18th day Kabuto made her move to leave. I simply followed her. I agreed with her. WHen we cross a river i quickly push her in the water. I also jump in. WHen thshe looks at me i simply say: You did smell horrible. THose words were soon followed up with me splashing her in her face. After we cleaned ourself in the water we head out to go home.

546/500

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum