Zadi

Zadi
A-Tier
A-Tier

Job Name: Drunk Little Sailors: Part 1
Job Rank: D
Job Location: Balbadd
Job Rewards: 50xp | 3,000 Huang
Job Overview: A few sailors have gotten a little too tipsy on some beverages and are causing trouble in town. Take care of them without killing them cause they can't help being drunk. Heck, sailors practically invented the word "drunk"...I think. Doesn't matter, take care of it!
Enemies:

Job Name: Drunk Little Sailors: Part 2
Job Overview: A few sailors have gotten a little too tipsy on some beverages and are causing trouble in town. Take care of them without killing them cause they can't help being drunk. Heck, sailors practically invented the word "drunk"...I think. Doesn't matter, take care of it! However THIS time, there are fewer less strong but one stronger drunk sailor. Obviously since I already said it...take care of it~
Enemies:

Job Name: Ninja Attack! Part 1
Job Overview: There has been a leak concerning a few ninjas coming from Zou as of late. Take care of them so that they can't do their ninja stuff. Oh, and you probably want to know where they are. Well, they should JUST be coming off of a Zou ship. Don't blame the ship, blame the system.
Enemies:

Job Name: Ninja Attack! Part 2
Job Overview: Remeber those ninjas I was talking about? Well, as it turns out, they weren't hired by Zou. Thank goodness for that, right? Well anyway, these ninjas were rogue yet organized. They have a leader who is coming to kill you. If you want to get to him first, go back to the docks and see him for an outright duel! Obviously you need to defeat him otherwise he, and I quote "will kill everyone in Balbadd with his bare hands". No pressure. Seriously, he isn't all that strong for a ninja leader.
Enemies:

Job Name: Chicken Bandit: Part 1
Job Overview: There have been chicken kidnappings lately...MY chickens of all things. Anyway, get back my chickens from that bandit that I caught a glimpse of. He's thin but fast. Almost like a ninja. The point is that you stop the guy from doing it again. Whether you get a chicken back or not is unimportant. Just kick that bandit's butt! Then again, it would be nice if you got me at least 5 chickens back.
Enemies:

Job Name: Chicken Bandit: Part 2
Job Overview: That same bandit now has a friend that also wants my chicken...again! They all must have some sort of chicken fetish...weirdos. All the same, take them out and teach them a lesson!
Enemies:

Job Name: Fishing time! Part 1
Job Overview: Mind catching some fish for me? I too lazy to get 20 of the same random fish myself. I just need 20 of the same kind by tonight before I ship them off to godknowswhere. So yeah, fish me up 20, please!

Job Name: Fishing time! Part 2
Job Overview: Me again! This time, I need you to catch me a shark! Yeah, one large shark over by the Tropical Area near Balbadd. Doesn't have to be a specific type, but just a BIG one, alright? Preferably dead or KOed.
Enemies:

Job Name: Simple Diplomacy: Part 1
Job Overview: I need you to go to The Crown and help work out a trading program with a small fishing village near Balbadd. Shouldn't be too tough. All that village chief wants in return for loads of fish is a guarantee that his village will get military support in the future.

Job Name: Simple Diplomacy: Part 2
Job Overview: Remember that village chief that JUST needed a guarantee of military support? Well, he want said guarantee to be 'shown off' in front of the WHOLE village. Go down to the nearby forest where the village is located and show them some of your techniques. Doesn't matter what you do, but just show them at least 4 D-tier techniques.

Last edited by Zadi on 12/03/14, 10:24 pm; edited 1 time in total

210 D-tier Balbadd Jobs~ Empty Re: 10 D-tier Balbadd Jobs~ 12/03/14, 06:39 pm

Zadi

Zadi
A-Tier
A-Tier

Finally Finished @_@

310 D-tier Balbadd Jobs~ Empty Re: 10 D-tier Balbadd Jobs~ 12/03/14, 10:15 pm

Duquin

Duquin
A-Tier
A-Tier

All your drunk enemies seem to lack movement speeds listed. Other than that the rest of this looks fine. Bump when you've added movement speeds to the enemies lacking them.

410 D-tier Balbadd Jobs~ Empty Re: 10 D-tier Balbadd Jobs~ 12/03/14, 10:24 pm

Zadi

Zadi
A-Tier
A-Tier

edit bump

510 D-tier Balbadd Jobs~ Empty Re: 10 D-tier Balbadd Jobs~ 12/03/14, 10:25 pm

Duquin

Duquin
A-Tier
A-Tier

Approved! *Sighs* Now to begin to slow process of adding these v.v Y U MAKE SO MANY!?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum