Smile [JOB/SOLO]

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Smile [JOB/SOLO] Empty Smile [JOB/SOLO] 27/04/15, 05:16 am

Yushin

Yushin
β-Tier
β-Tier

Job Details:

"Thank you thank you so much!" The woman was practically crying in happy tears at the arrival of the young man. She had become increasingly stressed and heartbroken by the increasing number of orphans that had filled the orphanage. After the war between Reim and Kou, a countless number of children had been abandoned by their parents. to a woman such as herself, who could not bear a child of her own, such a thought was unthinkable. "These c-children-" She could barely choke out the words. "They have become...so hopeless! I wish i could do more but I'm at my ends meet!" The young man handed her a handkerchief and she gratefully obliged. Taking a moment to wipe her tears, the woman paused.

At this pause, Yushin found it apt to step in and take advantage of the silence. "Madam, I will do what I can to cheer up these children." He placed his hand on her shoulder and she looked up at the young man's face. The smile that was on the white haired boy's face radiated light and brightness to her soul. A white aura seemed to permeate from his very being and it when then that she knew that the children were in good hands. "I suppose...you should come in now."

Upon stepping inside, Yushin immediately took notice of the shabby conditions of the orphanage. "Must be low funded" He grimaced at the conditions. However, when he saw the children, he quickly composed himself and shifted to a cheerful attitude. "Hey hey children!" He exclaimed!

The children, curious as to know who had visited them, began to crowd around the white haired Sangju youth. A couple of the Kou children brightened up upon seeing that he was an eastern man. Maybe he was from Kou!

Yushin sat down on a chair and ushered the kids to gather in front of him and sit down. "Who here....has heard of the 'The North Wind and the Sun?!" He asked. The kids shook their heads in confusion and widened their eyes as they could tell that they were in for a story. "Well, once upon a time the North Wind and the Sun had a quarrel about which of them was the stronger. While they were disputing with much heat and bluster, a Traveler passed along the road wrapped in a cloak. Yushin took a nearby blanket and asked for a volunteer. "Who wants to be the traveler?" Immediately all the kids eagerly raised their hands, hoping to be picked. Yushin eyed the group and pointed out to a little Kou boy in the back and asked his to put on the blanket. "This is your cloak." He said. He continued, "Let us agree," said the Sun, "that he is the stronger who can strip that Traveler of his cloak."

"Very well," growled the North Wind, and at once sent a cold, howling blast against the Traveler.
Yushin reenacted the action by blowing and making sound effects on the child. The children giggled and the boy wrapped in the cloak responded to the blowing. With the first gust of wind the ends of the cloak whipped about the Traveler's body. But he immediately wrapped it closely around him, and the harder the Wind blew, the tighter he held it to him. The North Wind tore angrily at the cloak, but all his efforts were in vain. By now the kids were hooked on the story which prompted Yushin to pause and smile for a moment.

"Then the Sun began to shine. At first his beams were gentle, and in the pleasant warmth after the bitter cold of the North Wind, the Traveler unfastened his cloak and let it hang loosely from his shoulders. The Sun's rays grew warmer and warmer. The man took off his cap and mopped his brow. At last he became so heated that he pulled off his cloak, and, to escape the blazing sunshine, threw himself down in the welcome shade of a tree by the roadside." Yushin stood up and pretended that he was atree, and the little boy jumped into Yushin's arms. The children all laughed. Laughing with them, Yushin gently placed the child down and sat down once more.

"Now, what does this all mean? Anyone care to try and answer?" The children all pondered for a minute, but none of them could come up with a deeper meaning. "Does this mean that the sun is stronger than the wind?" Smiling, Yushin shook his head. "It would seem so right? But really, the story means that gentleness and kind persuasion win where force and bluster fail." The children oohed at the answer.

Satisfied that he had taught a valuable lesson, Yushin stood up. "Now...who's ready for another story?!" The children all cheered and Yushin began to reenact another story.

WC: 810/500

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum