You are not connected. Please login or register

Going out with a king [Social/Lagi]

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Merrze

Merrze
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Merrze felt her heart beating very strongly, it felt as is something was trying to bust out of her chest but it was simply on what it was, she was nervous. She had come to the castle today to ask Lagi out on a date, it wasn't normally her type thing but she wanted to get closer to the king and learn more about him. With her goal of one day founding a kingdom it might cause complications one day but nonetheless she wanted to get closer him and things along those lines. As she was filling out the paperwork to go talk to Lagi she wondered if he would accept her offer.

She was wearing a beautiful red dress that showed her curves a little and she had her hair down with nothing on it because normally she had her hair in a ponytail or had some sort of hat on. She also had a satchel which she left with the guards which held her weapons for self defense. She wasn't necessarily fancy looking but she thought she looked very good. She didn't necessarily dress to impress him but she did want to look good for a date. She waited in a room where the guards had lead her and wondered if the king would even come to see her. When they had last talked she had forgot to apologize but by the time she had realized she had been long gone and at home, she was hoping to apologize on this date.

──────────────────────────────────────────────

Going out with a king [Social/Lagi] OJgAYLo

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Lagi was actually training outside in the courtyard while Merrze was waiting for him; there were a few body manipulation abilities that he wanted to go through in order to become an even stronger ruler. He wanted to be reliable; he wanted to instill the people’s belief in him. Lagi was determined to change himself, or even better himself. “Phew, I’m pretty hungry….” Lagi would say to himself as he  went back inside of the palace in order to   make himself something to eat. Nothing against the chefs, but lagi really enjoyed cooking. That was one of the things that made him happy, though this is a passion that he always had besides cooking, ever since he was young. “ ……… “ When lagi walked inside of the room, he noticed Merrze and smiled.

Lagi then walked over to the counter and started looking for cooking ingredients in his room. Lagi’s room had his own kitchen; he had it requested so he could practice.” Hey merrze, you are looking pretty beautiful today. “Lagi would say as he continued searching for ingredients. He was wearing a pair of skin tight pants, and nothing else other than an apron. “I see the guards immediately invited you up to my room, that’s pretty nice of them. As a matter of fact, I been wanting to see you for a while, there is something I want to say. “

Spoiler:

Going out with a king [Social/Lagi] CrChE3t

Going out with a king [Social/Lagi] LBbFjDO

Lagi's Vault

Merrze

Merrze
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Merrze was sitting there waiting patiently when she saw the king walk in wearing very little clothing. She thought he looked nice but didn't focus too much because those types of things didn't dwell on her mind too much. She was surprised she saw him start to cook, she didn't think a king would be too knowledgeable about those sorts of things but of course this world was filled with surprises big and small. She was intrigued to know how good he was since Merrze had cooked a lot and had gotten really good at it in her opinion it might have been because of her sensitive taste buds that allowed her to get a good taste for things.

"Why thank you and the guards were pretty kind and such, I didn't think they would have lead me to your room though. I hope they didn't think I was just some visitor though. And what did you want you want to tell me?"

She was curious what he was going to ask her about, maybe it was about the apology he gave or maybe it was something else. It dwelled on the Fanalis' mind but not too much since she would know when he would ask his question. The young girl was still blushing since if it was about the apology she would be embarrassed but it would get it out of the way soon. SHe would rather get the troubling things out of the way first, but there was always a possibility it was about something more important that he wanted her to do, which she doubted, or a question about her life.

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

There is a reason for that, and it’s not necessarily a good one sadly. Looking as beautiful as you do with red hair, there can only be an assumption that most individuals that you might be one of the numerous women who come to see me in order to gain my favor. Not to be cocky or anything, but I guess that people around my age are quite loose nowadays. “Afterwards, Lagi would turn to her.”I guess it my fault in the first place for accepting their advances to begin with, some people would think that sex is a misconception in the average life of a young ruler, but I beg to differ. “

Lagi would then turn the fire on and start to continue on with cooking the meal he had planned. “ Well, the meeting with the Heliohapt resident, I would like to apologize for my behavior. The way that I handle things is unorthodox; sometimes my hardheadedness can serve as a reflection of my desire to make sense of things. As appose to some political experience to your none, as well as the past relationship of heliohapt, I wanted you to spectate. These things are not be overlooked as if they didn’t exist, and it’s not the most popular things that you say or ask, but they need to be brought up. But still, I shouldn’t treat my friends like that.

“Lagi started to chop some onions. “How about a meal to make it up to you? What would you like?

489/1000

Ability being trained
Spoiler:

Lagi's Vault

Merrze

Merrze
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

"It's okay you just did what you thought was the right thing to do in that situation, I may not agree with your methods but everyone has their own ways to do things. And I also need to apologize for something, i didn't realize until I left that day that you had apologized and didn't give it any notice. I don't know if that was a big deal to you at all but I felt really bad about that and it's been dwelling on my mind since. I'm hoping that didn't u[set you too much if it upset you at all."

She said this with a slightly red face as she felt sort of shy in the moment, feeling embarrassed at the moment for her mistake. It was normally like her to react like that and she didn't fully understand on why she felt like that. She tried to get herself in the right state of mind and she started to ac more normal. She was't going to make a fool of herself by being shy around some guy. She didn't want to act like this the entire date if possible.

"I'm okay with anything, just make what you think you can make the best., I myself am I cook and I'm proud of my skills. So I want to taste the best thing you think you can make. I assume you can probably cook well."

She was intrigued t this point wondering how good of a cook he might really be. She would just have to wait and taste whatever he would make.

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

It did upset me, but I can admit that my past experiences with woman has made me a bit overemotional when I feel as if I been wronged. My whole entire ideals were flipped depending on the circumstances when I shouldn’t let the littlest things that happen in the world change me. Then again, I was  governed by black rukh, basically cursing my own existence until recently.  Isn’t that a bit comedic?  I’m still trying to get used to accepting my fate. I’m not so much against it anymore, but when things happen and you feel powerless to stop it,  you can help but to feel a bit negative.

Lagi would then go into his pantry no bring out a fresh pack of meat and a special scallop that he requested before going back into his room.  “Whatever I want? Alright, if is the best dish that you want, there was this one dish that I  always to try making. It’s actually a heliohapt dish, there are these big scallops that you find in the water that can serve as a cooing pan as well as a meal when I still contains he meat. The insides of the scallop are so juicy and tender, you basically can cook the meet from inside of the scallop  and the juices would blend together.  All you really need then is a bit of spices and a small side dish of some sort. “

Lagi started to cook in silence for a while in his room kitchen, though he would strike up a conversation every now and again. “  How do you feel about Heliohapt Merrze? That man, he serves under a ruler that disregards human rights. People treating other people as property,  you had the most impressive  look in that room from three of us. In such a place where you could see a majority of your people in shackles, you said nothing about it, and there was no hint of your anger to be found. No disrespect, but hats the most professional thing I seen you do, but that’s one of the reasons why I  requested your silence, in fear of what I though what could of happened.  Unpopular decisions are avoided because of peer pressure, their whole entire foundation is built off of the enslavement of others, up to the point that It would crumble if he stopped now, the pharaoh I mean.

Lagi listened quietly in order to hear a specific crackle coming from the scallop. It was so distinct that it even required Lagi to used increased hearing to pick up on it. After he picked up on it, Lagi quickly turned off the fire and put on his miens before bringing it to my table.” It’s like a house within a house….” Lagi would say with a smile as he provided a fork and one of his treasured wine bottles to the table as well. “  scallopean steak with some broccoli, and a 20 year old bottle of wine. I’m sure this makes for a good apology. " Lagi would say this causally as he opened the bottle and poured int he wine glass. "Well, tell me how it tastes.

The food
Spoiler:

1000/1000

Ability Trained
Spoiler:

Lagi's Vault

Merrze

Merrze
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Merrze saw the image in her head of that type of life her people would be living in that cruel land. She by no means was happy about the idea of her people being slaves. Infact it was infuriating but at that time she couldn't let anger take control of her, if she had made a fool of herself at a crucial meeting like that things could have plummeted. With the war with Kou now over if she allowed herself to get infuriated and speak what was on the fanalis' mind possibly saying something ignorant and it caused a war things wouldn't be very dandy in the country.

"Honestly of course I was mad, I don't like the idea of my people being imprisoned and being forced to work but I couldn't late rage overcome me. I've been learning to control my anger as of lately because I learned if I let it get out of control I would hurt myself and more importantly I would be hurting others. I learned this very importantly during the war, I don't know if you heard but I had lost my leg, I had it restored by a mage named Ariella who I consider a good friend, after speaking with her and Octavius I've been trying my best to not let rage decide my decisions but instead what I think is the right thing to do."

The fiery red head took a bite out of the food that the king had given her after finishing her talk about the meeting. She thought the steak was very succulent and filled her mouth with flavor. She wasn't used to food like this since she normally had meats and such of lesser quality but she enjoyed it all. It was very well cooked. She ate a few more bites before she would give her opinion about how it tasted.

"I think it's very a good, these are some good ingredients. I don't know how long you'v been cooking but you seem pretty good."

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

“I guess this makes you a champion actor then, because I didn’t even notice at all from when I looked at you. Who knows what goes on in your head at times?” Lagi takes a sip of the wine glass that he poured for himself and immediately shook his head towards the taste. It was a really good year. Any alcoholic could tell, even though Lagi was more of a wine connoisseur that’s trying to recover from his binge drinking. “ The wine is pretty good, we shouldn’t let it go to waste, so drink it up when you can. You won’ get drunk or anything I think. Well, you will, if you can’t pace yourself hat is. But wine like this is good to drink after a mean; it helps your digestive system. “There was a little trivia for Merrze to show her that Lagi wasn’t just some guy that enjoyed getting tipsy for the fun of it.

“Ariella, yes, she lost her mother recently to that Kou rabid king candidate. Her father was promptly killed but she still remained a nuisance that even scared my father. Though, I wasn’t going to let lily have her way, or Lilith. Whatever her name is…..” Lagi then looks back at Merrze. “ There will be a day where Ari will hunt for her mother’s killer, do me a favor and give her a hand Merrze ….if you can.” When Merrze asked about his cooking, Lagi cracked a smile. “ Do you really want to know? Or are you just flattering me?

260/1000

Ability being trained
Spoiler:

Lagi's Vault

Merrze

Merrze
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Merrze drank some of the win as he talked. It was pretty good and she thought it suited the meal very well. She hadn't drank wine a lot but she did enjoy the taste of it. She didn't feel like drinking a lot though. She did eat more of the meal after she drank some of the win though. She was enjoying the meal but when she heard the mention of lily while she was eating she remembered when she saw her on the battlefield. It was a moment the fanalis would surely never forget, it was one of the moments in the war that had made her realize how weak she was at the time.

"Ah yes Lilly, I saw her once on the battlefield, it was truly a shocking moment in my life and changed my way of thinking alright. I'm all to familiar with her power from that too know I have no chance at winning against her and honestly i wouldn't be sad if I never saw her again but if I can help when the time comes, I'd gladly participate in slaying that monster. She may be a child but she is no human, she is a monster. Also I don't flatter people."

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

You don’t flatter? Really? Your appearance tells me otherwise….” Lagi did take notice of Merre’s attire beforehand. “ We talked it up quite a lot, but we didn’t get to the important part of the conversation. You initially came here to see me for something, is that right? If you didn’t and there was some other kind of purpose, like my life being in danger, you would be armed.” Lagi was practically contemplating the purpose behind Merrze’s visit. What could she have possibly wanted from the young emperor. “ Did something happen? I kind of doubt it if you decided to dress up today. Did you just came from a date with the heliohapt guy? “

Lagi's Vault

Merrze

Merrze
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

The fanalis' face suddenly got red when he asked why she was here. Her purpose of being here was to infact enjoy a date with the king but there was one other reason on why she was here. She was hoping to avoid it until the end of the date since it was something embarrassing to her. She built up her courage and decided that it was best for her to as and get it out of the way, though it could potentially ruin the date depending on how he responded. The redhead got rid of her embarrassment as she tried to speak.

"Well my main reason to come here was to be with you and have a date but I do have another reason on why I came here. You see after spending some time together and learning more about you I've come to like you a little. I'm not very knowledgeable nor have I actually liked anyone, so what I'm trying to ask you I guess is will you be m-my b-b-boyfriend."

Her face looked as red as her hair when she finished, she cold be brave when she was about to die but the embarrassed girl was confused and worried at this moment. She didn't know if it would be able to work but she wanted to try nonetheless.

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Going out with a king [Social/Lagi] Tumblr_inline_nk8vjfd17J1r806ha

Lagi blushed at first,  this was the first confession that he heard in a while. Afterwards, his face woud become shocked, and ultimately smile at the girl. Merrze was pretty forward and silly at times, she had no reason to lie. It looks like Merrze has a crush on the young King, but his response would be a bit different than usual.  “  I think we should get to know another even more. I got to say,  for the sense of self respect,  a fiancé of mine was killed  and sudden appearances of other women might not promote the right labels. Also, these things take time, I’m sure that I’ not the only man in your life, are you sure that there isn’t any loose ends? “

Lagi then looked away with a deep sigh. “I like you  Merrze, but I won’t date you just yet. There are just too many things going on in my life right now for me to devote any time that would need, and I don’t want to jump in head first in relationships anymore. It’s a lot better if things are established and progress over time; we had about one date and sent time with each other about 4 to 5 times if you want to count the war. “ There were still things that Lagi had to clear first, one of those things meant getting his compass back. “ A good man to you will tell you the truth while looking you in the eye. It’s better not to rush things Merrze, ok?”

Lagi's Vault

Merrze

Merrze
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

She smiled sweetly after hearing his response. She was slightly upset but she knew that he had his reasons so she couldn't be too mad at him for declining since he didn't say he had no feelings for her. She thought that they wouldn't get to be together since she would be leaving soon, she thought this was her one chance but she had no plans of telling the King. She'd feel bad for leaving but it was something she had to do and had been planning, after finishing up some business the fanalis would leave Reim to go to the plains to move forward in her plans for her kingdom.

"It's okay, honestly you're the first guy I ever liked, I can understand where you are coming from though with your marriage that just ended and all. I don't know much about this kinda stuff so it would be good not to rush I guess. But I have plans with my daughter soon so I need to head home and take care of that. Thank you for the meal."

She stood up and bent over kissing the king on the cheek, after that she had turned around and went to head back on her own. She didn't want him to walk the young warrior home since it would take too long and she did have to be home soon to begin preparing for the camping she and u would be doing for bonding time. The slightly sad redhead gave him a slight wave and another smile while on the inside wondering if they would ever be together. As the guards guided her out of the palace for safety she thought about beginning preparations. She wold be putting her plans into motion soon, and they could vary well change her relations with some of the people she knew.

[Exit]

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

“Daughter? Wait! Merrze, y-“ A kiss was then placed firmly on the cheek of Lagi and Merrze saw herself out. It was a bit of a sad display from what Lagi was expecting, he just didn’t want to rush to things anymore. Rushing left much to be desired, and he didn’t want to make any more mistakes. That’s why Lagi acted the way that it did, but he couldn’t help but to feel that Merrze felt hurt. “A kid?” MErrze was a single mother all of this time, and he hasn’t even asked if she needed help or anything. He understood that people were independent on raising children, like Ayero and her brother Vin. However, Lagi still felt that he could of done something. “…….”

[size=24]To be continued[/size]

Lagi's Vault

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum