Spiritos Aerolos
β-Tier
β-Tier

Job Name:To Kill a Giant
Job Rank:B
Job Location:Tundra
Job Rewards:200 XP, and 15,000 Huang
Job Prerequisites:Spirit Aerolos
Job Overview:A frost Giant has been disrupting hunting in the Tundra, the villages nearby have assigned you to take down the giant.

Enemy Name:Jutnini
Needed damage to take down:A
Description:A large frost giant standing at 25 meters in height, the giant also weighs around 700kg. The beast carries a large sword that is 10 meters long and 3 meters wide blade face.
Abilities:

Crushing FrostThe giant strikes with his sword moving at 15m/s and dealing B-tier damage. The strike is in a upward motion.
Fast on FrostThe giant sends blood to his legs allowing him to move at 15 m/s
Great FrostThe giant moves his sword in a horizontal motion at 15 m/s anything within the way of the blade get B-Tier damage done to their bodies.

2To Kill a Giant[Reserved] Empty Re: To Kill a Giant[Reserved] 23/03/15, 06:59 am

Ariella Negri

Ariella Negri
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

added speed to the Frost Giant, approved, will be added shortly~

Code:
[b]Job Name:[/b]To Kill a Giant
[b]Job Rank:[/b]B
[b]Job Location:[/b]Tundra
[b]Job Rewards:[/b]200 XP, and 15,000 Huang
[b]Job Prerequisites:[/b]Spirit Aerolos
[b]Job Overview:[/b]A frost Giant has been disrupting hunting in the Tundra, the villages nearby have assigned you to take down the giant.

[b]Enemy Name:[/b]Jutnini
[b]Rank:[/b]B
[b]Needed damage to take down:[/b]A
[b]Description:[/b]A large frost giant standing at 25 meters in height, the giant also weighs around 700kg. The Frost Giant moves at 5 m/s. The beast carries a large sword that is 10 meters long and 3 meters wide blade face.
[b]Abilities:[/b]

[i]Crushing Frost[/i] - The giant strikes with his sword moving at 15m/s and dealing B-tier damage. The strike is in a upward motion.
[i]Fast on Frost[/i] - The giant sends blood to his legs allowing him to move at 15 m/s
[i]Great Frost[/i] - The  giant moves his sword in a horizontal motion at 15 m/s anything within the way of the blade get B-Tier damage done to their bodies.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum