Bandits Experiements[Aengar and Neo]

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Spiritos Aerolos

Spiritos Aerolos
β-Tier
β-Tier

The Job"Job Name:

Aengar had heard of how experiments with life magic had been going on throught Reim but in a lab they took it to far. They created a monstrous beast which was running rapid on the streets of Reim. Aengar had considered learning Life Magic but it "didn't go with him" said his teacher. Aengar had a duty as a Magician to Destory this monster for he had grown fond of Reim and its people it was quite the city quiet and active free from the growing Imuchakk nation he was and now he would help the people of Reim. This time Aengar was going with another person not really a friend but rather an fellow Mage they hadn't really become friends but more like co-workers striving to improve there magic. Aengar waited in the bar at which he and the human Mage had designated for the meeting spot this place would do. Then as the night descended he and the Mage would take to the streets and defeat these beast or beast.

OOC:Word Count: 176

Adrastos Thanatos

Adrastos Thanatos
A-Tier
A-Tier

Life Magic. It, like all of the other types of magic, had certain rules to follow. There were things that were okay to do, but on the other side of the spectrum, there was a darker side, one that was considered certain situations to be taboo, forbidden from even being attempted or thought about. What was happening in Reim now was considered to be taboo to most magicians. Adrastos Thanatos had heard about the experiments going on in Reim which included animals and human beings, but being the man that he was, all he cared about was the money and the potential allies he would receive, only to stab them in the back later. If he were to speak his thoughts, he enjoyed the chaos and destruction these experiments were doing in the cities and towns of Reim.

For this job, he would be working with another magician, and to his surprise, it was the same one as before when he fought the goats. He didn't know his name, nor did the Imuchakk know his, but that was all fine and dandy. If his name was ever called into question, he'd give his alias: Neo Mortem, a humble mage from Magnostadt. He was told to meet him at a tavern. He was never late to a rendezvous, but he found that the Imuchakk mage had arrived earlier than scheduled. He must have been in a hurry to end this job or had just come early to have some alcohol to drown out any nervousness he may have had. He remembered the last time, how the Imuchakk had been the most reluctant to jump head first into battle. That was probably because of his magic type being Light, something Adrastos thought to be funny given the current circumstances.

"Do you always get the jobs with the monsters, or is that just your bad luck?" Adrastos stood behind the Imuchakk wearing his black garb and carrying his black wooden staff. "I hope you haven't drank too much. It sure would be a pain in the ass to save your life if you couldn't handle yourself." He looked at him with his silver eyes gleaming. He turned his attention to look outside. The sky was getting darker with the coming of Lady Night. Soon, they would head off in search of these experiments that had been let loose on Reim. "So, why are you taking this job, if I may ask? We can talk on the way, or if you prefer to not talk, that is also fine." Normally, Adrastos didn't speak with anyone, but he had to at least keep the appearance of the friendly magician until the time was right to reveal himself as Kou. Yes, this man would most likely see his black rukh, but that didn't mean he was allied with Kou automatically. He'd have to come up with some lie to explain how he had fallen to Depravity. That would only happen if he were asked though. Adrastos looked back at the Imuchakk, waiting silently, wondering if he had gotten any stronger since the last time they had participated in a job together. The possibility was high, but the truth would only be revealed once they were engaged in combat.

[WC: 542/1,500]

Last edited by Adrastos Thanatos on 27/02/15, 12:13 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Paragraph Spacing)

Spiritos Aerolos

Spiritos Aerolos
β-Tier
β-Tier

Aengar was sitting down next to the bar enjoying his fair share of drinks, it had been a while since he had been able to drink alone he was always working either doing a job or at home with Lana, or training it had been all new to him but he enjoyed this life. Aengar remembered the Mage he had been working with it was a water magician he had met him while doing the goat job where he had saved and rescued Lana. While enjoying his drink Aengar hears the voice of a human staggering behind him and the human says "Do you always get the jobs with the monsters, or is that just your bad luck?" and Aengar replied to the man with "Not really I follow the coin where the coin travels I serve and work, and to you do you always get the jobs with monsters?" Aengar noticed the mans attire it was the man he had worked with up in the goats job he wore the same attire he did that day and how could Aengar forget his staff this man was the magician he would be working with till this job was over. The man continued to say "I hope you haven't drank too much. It sure would be a pain in the ass to save your life if you couldn't handle yourself." Aengar replied to the man with a simple answer "No" this man was different he was to pleasant and Aengar didn't like it at all he had thought the man would be troublesome and Aengar shifted his vision to look at the mans rukh not to his surprise it was black and he thought to himself "Such a shining exterior can only hold a pot of black rocks." Him and the Magician left the pub Aengar payed his dues and  walked out unto the streets with the magician. They both noticed the sky and how it got darker. Then the magician said  "So, why are you taking this job, if I may ask? We can talk on the way, or if you prefer to not talk, that is also fine." and Aengar opened his mouth and said " After the goat job I met a woman and recently all my will to do is to make her happy and if that means risking my life to murder a monster or stop bandits I will do it and if I may ask why are you doing this job?"
Word Count:415

Adrastos Thanatos

Adrastos Thanatos
A-Tier
A-Tier

"Hmm." Adrastos pretended to think for a moment. "I'm surprised your answer wasn't to save the people being tormented by these abominations running wild," replied Adrastos. "Though to make a woman happy is equally important." He nodded to himself. Time for the lies to spread. "I'm doing this job for the money," he responded bleakly. "My sister is sick and I am earning money to help pay for a doctor. She's all the family I have left. I can't stand to lose her like the others." He shook his head. "It would break my heart even more and who knows how much more I could fall..." He sighed mainly to himself. "I've been trying to make the best out of my life, including hers. She's so innocent. I don't want her to end up like me. I want her to live a happy life, one filled with nothing but smiles and laughter. That's all I want. That's all I have ever wanted. It's what our parents would have wanted if they cared." His words rang true, but to Adrastos, they were just a well-practiced tune. He then remembered his first question. "I haven't done a whole lot of jobs that involve fighting monsters or animals. This is probably my third one so far. I've taken a liking to the Coliseum matches though. So far, I've won four. I've beaten Silver Fox, Giana Antonius, Rufi, and my most recent opponent being Zai. Naturally, they are all small-fry in regards to those who really hold the titles, but it's a good start for some as new as me." He managed a tiny smile. "I'll get up there one day. It may not be soon, but I will eventually. First thing is to take care of my sister."

He looked up at the sky which was adorned with tiny twinkling stars. It was hard to believe that on such a beautiful night like this that something as serious as unleashed experimental beasts could ruin it. His long white hair swayed with the gently, cool breeze, and he closed his eyes, simply enjoying the feeling of the wind on his face. However, he had to keep his mind on the task at hand. Adrastos opened his silver eyes and kept his eyes peeled for any type of danger that could arise. There was a part of him that found it odd how these creatures had not shown up yet after having rampaged city after city. Were they not here? Or were they simply lurking in the shadows, awaiting for their opportune moment to strike down on the two magicians? Adrastos wasn't getting a good feeling. His nerves were making his fingers twitch on the left hand that hung at his side and left his hair standing at attention. "You getting a bad feeling or is that just me?"

[WC: 474]
[Total WC: 1,016]

Spiritos Aerolos

Spiritos Aerolos
β-Tier
β-Tier

Aengar listened as the man said "I'm surprised your answer wasn't to save the people being tormented by these abominations running wild" and he replied to this statement with " I care of nothing these people for the city itself has sheltered me but my heart does not belong to these people." and Aengar had asked the man "Why are you doing this job?" and the man replied with "I'm doing this job for the money," he responded bleakly. "My sister is sick and I am earning money to help pay for a doctor. She's all the family I have left. I can't stand to lose her like the others." his reasoning was sensible but it didn't suit him when Aengar saw the man he saw a dark man not a man doing what he needs for his sisters. But Aengar wouldn't question a person does what he needs to do what he wants. Then Aengar listened as the man spoke the man had experienced life and the man was experienced this would mean that this mission was most likely to be successful. As they walked the streets Aengar saw something different it seemed to be a monster, all that Aengar could wonder was if that was the monster they had been hunting down. Aengar looked at the man and said " It seems the monsters are on the streets tonight, let us go and hunt it. Here's how the plan will go both you and I will take a beast if we find one we are most likely to find them both" both Aengar and the man who had never gave him a name...... that he remembered.
OOC: 276

Adrastos Thanatos

Adrastos Thanatos
A-Tier
A-Tier

Adrastos looked at the other magician, trying to figure out if he was falling for his lies. The Imuchakk gave no hints in his facial expression or in his eyes. It was a bit alarming to be sure, but he wasn't going to get riled up. He still didn't know that he was Kou. The color of his rukh couldn't have been enough to tell what his country affiliate was. Adrastos sighed, mainly to himself, then looked around them. He saw one giant figure in front of them, but as he turned, he saw yet another behind them. They were being boxed in. The silhouettes got closer, stepping into the torchlight, revealing themselves to be the failed experiments that had been let loose upon Reim. They were ugly beasts, no longer even human if that was what they use to be. "Unfortunately," said the blue mage, "your plan won't work seeing as how they have found us. You take the one up front, I'll take the one behind us. You think you can handle that or no? Or do you, perhaps, have another plan?" Adrastos opened his mouth after a moment of silence, but quickly shut it as he saw one of the Chimera's getting closer.

It uttered a guttural noise that was incoherent as it unleashed a swipe with one of its arms. The borg went up, blocking the incoming attack before dissipating. The magician didn't have the chance to wait for his partner's response or even to tell him to watch out when the beast he would be facing inhaled deeply and used Screech. Adrastos barely the attack coming. He attempted to dodge, but was a little too late and he was sent flying into a wall 20 meters away. There was a high pitched ringing followed by absolute silence in one of his ears. He couldn't hear anything out of his left ear. Adrastos responded by casting Aqua Canno II. The Chimera activated its Flesh Block then countered by using Worm Whip and hitting Adrastos' leg.

Adrastos felt his body fall to the ground. One of his legs were broken, and he couldn't hear. His head spun from the impact into the wall which caused his vision to be a bit blurry and black around the edges. Not having his guard all the way up had damaged him. He couldn't afford to make that mistake as he had in previous Coliseum matches. Struggling, the blue mage used his staff to get up on his feet, putting most of his weight on his good foot. He eyed the Chimera closely, looking to see if there were any signs of what it would do next.

The Chimera used Tough Skin. The cuts it hat received from the high-pressurized jet of water went away, leaving only minor bruises. The mage clenched his teeth together. This beast was proving to be more trouble than his opponents in the Coliseum. Wanting to finish this monstrosity, he casted Aqua Cyclonas and Glaciem Aqua Sagitta simultaneously, which was responded with the abomination's Flesh Block. Adrastos, on the other hand, had anticipated the creature blocking it, and used Adrustum Aura II followed by Aqua Cyclonas II if the first spell failed. Both hit the creature and it landed with a thud to the ground.

Adrastos breathed a heavy sigh of relief. Thankfully, he had not received any serious injuries and only sustained a broken leg and deafness, which still continued even now. He hoped the other mage wouldn't try to talk to him until his hearing completely recovered and he was able to hear clearly instead of muffled tones, and that was assuming his hearing would recover.

[WC: 612]
[Total WC: 1,628]
[Magoi: 130/250]
Abilities Used:

Spiritos Aerolos

Spiritos Aerolos
β-Tier
β-Tier

The man called Neo had already set out to deal with his beast Aengar watched for a short while as the water magician blasted the beast with all his strength. Aengar on the other hand was different his battles would only get head on if he wanted them to. Aengar looked at his opponent and looked at the monster the magic used to make him was flawed but the concept solid. Aengar casted Light Veil camouflaging himself to the eyes of the monster. Aengar casted Light Angel in an attempt to see the monsters strength . The monster used Flesh Block Aengar was dumbfounded after seeing the monster pull of such an attack. The magicians that forged this great work of magic had something to be proud of this thing was amazing so far. Aengar now knew that this beast would put up a fight but nothing he couldn't handle. Aengar casted Angel Spear the beast having nothing to counter took damage now bleeding. Aengar could see in the beasts face that he was angry so he used Screech Aengar hadn't saw this coming the gene required to do this would have to come from a bird or a beast closely related to it. Aengar was now deaf not having the ability to here anything even though he had to continue on. Aengar wanting to end the beast casted Gabriel the attack ending the monster.
OOC:
Magoi:110
WC:234
Abilities:

Last edited by Aengar Mythos on 03/03/15, 12:22 am; edited 2 times in total

Adrastos Thanatos

Adrastos Thanatos
A-Tier
A-Tier

Adrastos watched as the Imuchakk slew his beast. Now that the job was done, they could get their money, but a part of Adrastos decided to investigate the situation. He stepped forward and searched the body of the fallen mutated bandit to find a letter in his pants pocket. What's this? he thought as he opened it and looked at the scrawled letters on the paper. There was an address etched in ink. He stood and showed the parchment to the Light mage as if to say we should look into that matters of how this event happened and how these 'poor' individuals had become what the two mages saw them as.

Adrastos waved his hand for the Imuchakk to follow, then walked away, toward the address listed on the paper he held. When they got there, there didn't seem to be anything at all. The building looked like it had been abandoned for quite awhile. Knitting his brows together, Adrastos entered leaving the door wide open behind him. Before him, there laid heaps of body parts and deceased experiments. This had to have been the place where the experiments had taken place, but the own was long gone, leaving behind the stench of rotting corpses. Well, Adrastos thought, might as well report what we've found here then get paid. There's nothing we can do here.

Shaking his head, Adrastos walked out, passing the Imuchakk as he gave the letter to him. Such a wasted time. I didn't even get to learn anything interesting.

[WC: 1,882/1,500]

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum