Spells

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Spells Empty Spells 09/02/15, 08:42 pm

Spiritos Aerolos

Spiritos Aerolos
β-Tier
β-Tier

All I have to say is that I order to upgrade spells we should have to write spell lines. Like in the anime the more lines a spell has the more damage it can do like the cap is 8/8 lines. And if you're in D tier and you have 8/8 lines your spell does the max of X and if you gave a 1/8 your spell foes a max of Y

2Spells Empty Re: Spells 09/02/15, 09:34 pm

Azix Niraj

Azix Niraj
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

When you say "spell lines" are you referring to the amount of commands given to the Rukh? If so, then that is mostly RP fluff that you can use when you are training your abilities. Say, you've spent more time with a certain type of magic and you learned a few more commands from the Rukh that you can incorporate with your spells in new ways. Did I understand what you meant correctly?

3Spells Empty Re: Spells 10/02/15, 03:46 am

Ariella Negri

Ariella Negri
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

In the Magi-verse, spell names represent the combination of commands given to the rukh but are not an indication of how powerful or complex a spell is. The spell name is not simply a list of the commands given. So while a complex, powerful spell may contain several commands given to the rukh, the spell may simply be called "Poof".

We also do not abide by the Magi-verse in this sense, as it would be very complex to list out a spell in the form of each command to the rukh and we prefer to keep things a bit simpler. Instead of having the power of a spell determined by the number of commands given, it is determined by the tier of the spell. You may have multiple tiers of the same spell, for example Fireball 1, Fireball 2, Fireball 3. Each of the spells would do the same thing, create a single fire ball, 1 meter across. But you could have one deal D-tier damage, one deal C-tier damage, etc.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum