Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Spiritos Aerolos

Spiritos Aerolos
β-Tier
β-Tier

"Job Name:Kill the Beast
Job Rank:D
Job Location:The Tundra
Job Rewards:50 xp, and 3,000 Huang, and the giants ring.
Job Overview:Within the Frozen Tundra of the Northern Continent. A giant has been terrorizing the area or job take him out, and take his ring. The giant is 4 meters tall and his weapon is a giant sword.

Enemy Name:Krindar
Needed damage to take down:C-Tier
Abilities:
He jogs at 1m/s, runs at 3 m/s, and sprints at 6 m/s.
Weapon: Sharikiri C tier
Giants snow fall: The giant does a vertical slash upon his opponent at 6 m/s for C-Tier damage."][/spoiler]

Aengar was ready today he was going out to fight "The Beast" an ice giant terrorizing the Tundra. But what made the job even more personal was that the beast had taken the life of one of his friends..... Norarayaku. Aengar had been stalking the Beast for weeks now and he finally was ready to make his strike the beast was a Swordsmen and very good at it. Aengar took out his staff(Mythos Agurm) and casted the spell Light Veil. Aengar was now camaflouge and out in the Tundra it was all snow giving him the advantage. Aengar ran behind the giant then he shouted "Beast I have come to claim your life for the very lives you're claimed". Anegar chanted for the spell "Distorted Space" and he chanted "For I need a place where I can play all through the night and day". A 5m x 5m x 5m place formed. The giant ran rapid scared. Aengar then came in from behind and used the spell "Big Auroa"" The giant trapped within it suffered minor bruises but the fact was that he was now blinded. This gave Aengar the oppurtunity to come in and punch the beast. The beast then suffred B tier damage ..... instantly killing him. Aengar took the ring and went on his way.

Word Count: 219
Magoi Count: 70/100
Abilities Used"
[b:f208:

──────────────────────────────────────────────

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum