Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Neo Here Empty Neo Here 04/02/15, 10:43 pm

Adrastos Thanatos

Adrastos Thanatos
A-Tier
A-Tier

Hello

Hello,

My name, or at least my character name, is Neo. OOC you may call me Darius. I've been role-playing for seven years, five of those years on a game called Pirates of the Caribbean Online and the remainder mostly on Webs role-play sites.
     I am into a variety of genres from anime to supernatural to real life to historical. I am a minor gamer; I play DC Universe Online (DCUO), Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) and the other Artix Entertainment games, Elsword, Star Wars the Old Republic (SWTOR), and other games. I am a minor graphic designer and am certified in using Adobe Photoshop CS6 (I obtained the Adobe Certified Associate which is basically for beginners), but I have a long way to go. I also sketch, write, and read many books from Dave Barry, Ridley Pearson, Cornelia Funke, Brandon Mull, Rick Riordan, and Justin Somper to name a few.
     When it comes to role-play sites, I like to help out with the community as much as I can or whenever I am needed.
That's me in a nutshell. I'll see you around and hopefully we'll be able to role-play together.

Catch you later,
Darius

Very Happy

2Neo Here Empty Re: Neo Here 04/02/15, 10:48 pm

Liber Aurelius

Liber Aurelius
β-Tier
β-Tier

Welcome to the forum, I hope you enjoy your stay here~

3Neo Here Empty Re: Neo Here 04/02/15, 10:51 pm

Rashid

Rashid
C-Tier
C-Tier

Welcome, i'm Jago!

4Neo Here Empty Re: Neo Here 04/02/15, 11:00 pm

Adrastos Thanatos

Adrastos Thanatos
A-Tier
A-Tier

Hello, Jago and Liber. Thank you.

5Neo Here Empty Re: Neo Here 04/02/15, 11:26 pm

Azix Niraj

Azix Niraj
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Welcome to the forum! I hope you enjoy your stay here. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to PM me or the other Staff. We are all friendly here. Hope to RP with you soon!

6Neo Here Empty Re: Neo Here 05/02/15, 02:56 pm

Ayero

Ayero
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Welcome! Hope you have fun on the forum~

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum