You are not connected. Please login or register

A Flying Carpet Stole Your Necklace? [Hu Kouha D-tier Solo]

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Julienne

Julienne
C-Tier
C-Tier

Today appeared to be one of the rare days where Hu woke up by herself. She had been awake for the past two hours, while looking out of the window at the unchanging scenery and deciding on what way to wear her hair. She hadn’t taken a hand-maiden with her because she didn’t feel like she needed one despite being a princess. The carriage stopped suddenly causing the princess to stumble forwards. With a huff she stood up and fixed herself before stepping out of the carriage. Before her stood her men, all armed with swords which pointed towards a cloaked figure. “What is the meaning of this?” She asked her calmly, a knot of curiosity filled her voice as she questioned her head soldier. “This man just jumped in front of the carriage suddenly. We believe that he is mad.” The knight explained causing a roll of Hu’s eyes. As she stepped in front of her men and towards the one who sparked her curiosity she announced icily “I BELIEVE that you can’t judge a book by it’s cover.” The princess told her soldiers with a glare. She approached the cloaked figure, with caution and asked him a simple question. “Is there a problem?” The 5th in like princess asked, her voice filled with warmth, she had a sense that this person was in trouble.

[WC 226/500]

[Magoi 150/150]

Julienne

Julienne
C-Tier
C-Tier

The cloaked figure looked up at the princess cautiously before speaking “I am a travelling merchant from Balbadd, I was just about to pass into Magnostadt when a carpet stole my most prized item- a beautiful ruby necklace. I came this far back while chasing it.” The voice explained, the sincerity in it was real however there was something in this story that didn’t sound normal to the princess. “How would a carpet be capable of stealing a necklace?” She asked seriously, no humor was hearable in her voice yet her knights snickered in the background. The figure started to play with it’s fingers nervously. “The carpet was alive, it could fly.” It explained desperately while a few of the soldiers whispered about how this man really was crazy. “Very well, I’ll find your necklace for you.”  Hu said loudly and turned towards her men with a snarl. They were being very ill-mannered towards someone in need. “You WILL stay here and you WILL offer your HOSPITALITY to THIS man, is that clear?” She asked her soldiers with a venomous tone.

[WC 407/500]

[Magoi 150/150]

Julienne

Julienne
C-Tier
C-Tier

After seeing off a bunch of very frightened and apologetic soldiers, and grabbing Specter from the inside of her carriage, Princess Hu Kouha decided to try looking around for the flying carpet in question by climbing on a hill. When she arrived at the top she quietly sat down and started spinning her spear around, she had the belief that the carpet probably liked well-crafted shiny stuff if it is to attack for a necklace- the princess’ spear was one of the most high quality weapons made within Kou, and it had parts which were golden. It was not very long before Hu had spotted what she was looking for. A small purple carpet flew above her, the blades of her spear seemed to be reflecting the sunlight straight at it. It swooped down towards the 5th in like princess however it’s attack was dodged back by Kouha’s fast Jump backwards. The pink-haired woman then quickly took her chance and used Small Barrage in order to destroy it. A small golden necklace fell out of what was left of the crazed carpet. It had a gorgeous ruby on it, no wonder the man had been so protectful of it.

[WC 606/500]

[Magoi 130/150]

Name: Small Barrage
Tier: D
Cost: 10 Magoi
Weapon Type:
Class: Technique/ offensive
Range: Close
Duration: 1 post
Cool-Down: 2
Description: Hu juggles her spear from one hand to the other at a speed of 10 m/s, slashing her opponent 5 times to inflict D-tier damage.

Name: Jump
Tier: D
Cost: 10 Magoi
Weapon Type: Spear
Class: Supplementary Technique
Range: Self
Duration: 1 post
Cool-Down: 2 posts
Description: Hu jumps in a direction of her choosing with a flip at 10 m/s, landing up to 5 meters away.

Julienne

Julienne
C-Tier
C-Tier

As she returned back to the carriage her soldiers had not seemed to have noticed her and were having a pleasant conversation with the Figure from earlier. They seemed to be talking about the beauty of the capital- Magnostadt and about its uniqueness. Apparently there everything seemed to run on magic. A small smile appeared on Kouha’s lips as she listened in a bit before deciding to step out into their circle. “So, have my man showed you the hospitality that I asked them to?” Hu asked as she twirled the valuable necklace around one of her hands. The figure immediately stood up and walked towards the princess, the happiness in it’s voice was clearly hearable. “My Lady your men have treated me with respect as you have ordered them.” With a smile the princess handed the necklace over and gave her soldiers a smile of appreciation.

Let’s go.” Hu commanded as she entered the carriage. The merchant was already on his way back to Magnostadt. “Hmmmm, I wonder if I could ever go there…

[WC 781/500]

[Magoi 130/150]

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum