You are not connected. Please login or register

Exploration and Discovery [Private/Bianca Lenti]

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Kioshi

Kioshi
β-Tier
β-Tier

Kioshi stood calmly by the fountain he had agreed to meet Bianca by, his sharp eyes habitually glancing around to detect any danger. It was ingrained into him to always be hyper-aware of his surroundings. He had tried to find attire that was less obviously from Kou, though his katana was still strapped around his waist for easy access. He could not imagine leaving the weapon behind, even for a casual stroll.

He was eager to see the city of Remano from the eyes of a native. It was always a pleasant time, experiencing other people’s culture. It saddened him to think of his home country possibly destroying what appeared to be such a rich culture. Things had become tense of late and he often heard his charge speaking about matters involving the military movements. He shook his head, today was a day for exploration and discovery, not work and unpleasantness. At the very least, he would have good company, thoughts of the healer’s gentle touch still lingering in his mind. A smile crossed his lips as he thought of her, eyes still scanning around him, looking for the pretty woman.

Bianca Lenti

Bianca Lenti
C-Tier
C-Tier

Bianca had been looking forward to her meeting with the dark haired man, her anticipation even affecting her sleep as she was too excited to calm down. Eventually she settled, drifting off into a light sleep where a certain swordsman made an appearance in her dreams. She awoke early the next morning, going through her rounds at the hospital with a spring in her step. As noon drew close, Bianca took her leave as usual and headed over to the fountain in the plaza, careful to slow her steps to a comfortable pace. She didn’t want to seem desperate, did she?

Spying the Kou man waiting for her near the appointed structure, Bianca’s heart leapt in her chest. Not that she thought he wouldn’t show up, but the sight of him brightened her day instantly. ”Ah, Kioshi! It’s good to see you. Have you been waiting long?” The healer greets him cheerily, putting both hands on her staff and resting her weight on it.

Kioshi

Kioshi
β-Tier
β-Tier

Kioshi turned as he saw Bianca approach, a small gracing his lips in the form of a tiny tilt of his lips. His violet hues were warm as he gazed at the healer as she came closer. When she paused in front of him, he offered a small bow, his voice soft but strong.

“Miss Bianca, the pleasure is all mine. I have not been waiting long at all. I was people watching as I waited.”

He raised from his bow, glancing around curiously before meeting her eyes again, a firm believer in as much eye contact as possible. So much could be displayed in one’s eyes and he wanted to capture each expression he could and match it up to their behavior.

“So, Miss Bianca, where shall the tour begin?”

Bianca Lenti

Bianca Lenti
C-Tier
C-Tier

Bianca shifted on her feet, still unused to seeing someone bow in greeting. While she was aware that it was customary for people from Kou to bow to each other out of respect, in Reim one only bowed before someone of high status, like the King. Nevertheless, she didn’t think much of it once Kioshi’s eyes met her own. She instinctively flushed and tilted her own gaze to the side before working up the courage to look at the man’s face once more.

”I was thinking that we could start with the plaza, then maybe work our way to the bazaar. I’m not sure what it’s like in your home country, but things can get very crowded in Remano at this point in the day!” She laughs softly, lifting her staff from the ground as they begin to walk.

Kioshi

Kioshi
β-Tier
β-Tier

Kioshi chuckled at her comment and hummed softly, remembering the noon time foot traffic in his village. People would rush about, eager to grab something to eat and some time to socialize before returning to their duties before they lost too much daylight.

“It can often get crowded, but the size of the city determines how busy. My home village was rather small, so it did not seem too crowded, but in the Capital… it was quite overwhelming. But your proposal sounds wonderful. This Plaza place… what happens there? Is it a place of art? Or is it like a tradesman district?”

His tone was curious and he kept looking around and then looking at her, the slight blush on her face making his smile broaden just a touch. As he looked around, he noticed some men leading women by linking their arms together, but he did not know if it was something retained for those in a relationship or if it was simply a common occurrence, so he refrained from offering. In his village, there was not much physical contact in public, even young lovers maintaining a chaste amount of distance.

Bianca Lenti

Bianca Lenti
C-Tier
C-Tier

Bianca chuckles softly at Kioshi’s description of his homeland’s capital city. ”I suppose the capital of any country would be bustling.” When he inquires about the nature of the plaza, she hums softly in thought before responding. ”Mostly the latter. You’ll find most of Remano’s businesses set up here, from the blacksmith to the restaurants. At times, it is often where discussion is held as well.” She watches Kioshi closely as he takes in the various sights, eager to see his reaction to the daily life in Remano. ”During festivals it’s lit up spectacularly, there are parades and dancers and games…it’s quite the sight.”

Kioshi

Kioshi
β-Tier
β-Tier

Kioshi takes in the sights of the different businesses as Bianca points them out, the people shuffling around showing how large the city really was. Though he was not overly fond of crowded areas, it did not show on his face, even when he was jostled by a busy woman rushing by. He dipped in a small bow of apology to the strange woman before continuing to look around, taking glances in between at Bianca at the same time. He could easily picture the area in the dark being lit up with bright lights and joyous laughter.

Part of his mind went off on that tangent, picturing bringing Bianca to a night of festivities and seeing her innocent gaze light up in wonder, the thought making his smile before he returned to the present.

“I can imagine that it would be quite an amazing sight to see. Perhaps there will be one I can visit while I am here, though I imagine it would be more enchanting to share that type of event with company.”

He gave her a hinting look before returning to look at the different shops, spying one that offered trinkets, flowers and small toys. Turning back to Bianca he would wave to the shop with a grin.

“Would you mind terribly if we went in there? I have a niece that I would like to try and find something for.”

If she agreed he would carefully attempt to part the throngs of people to enter the shop, his attention split between Bianca and the trinkets, seeing if her attention lingered on anything while he searched for something to send to Yaria.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum