Solomon's Proxy
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Force Bow [50,000] ~SALE~ Aksdhf_zpsaf9f14cf
Name: Force Bow
Tier: B
Type: Bow
Magic Type: Strength
Appearance: This bow has no bow string upon it during normal occasions. When the user sends their magoi through the bow, the weapon is threaded with a solid force of their magoi.
Function:

• By paying 15 Magoi, the user fires out an arrow of force that creates a 15 meter diameter sphere at the place it lands, moving at 25 m/s. This field of gravity is able to reverse the direction of things and people who enter it and move inward to the field. Attacks are negated (standard clashing rules), and those who attempt to advance towards the center instead find themselves walking out of it. This only works in 1 direction, allowing the user to retain their ability to send attacks out of the field if they were already inside of it upon creation (pointing the arrow to the ground). 5 post cooldown.
  • The user is able to register 1 B-Tier Strength magic ability to this item.

*This does not take up any of your item/weapon slots

2Force Bow [50,000] ~SALE~ Empty Re: Force Bow [50,000] ~SALE~ 28/01/15, 04:58 pm

Kara Satel Bane

Kara Satel Bane
A-Tier
A-Tier

Considering though i got questions

1. Can i still fire my basic Ammo ? [Confused cos i need to send my magoi, for it to be threaded, or do i like have to fire 1 shot, before i can fire my normal ammo?
2. will i need to wait till i rank to B, rank and bring my spec up, to use it?
3. How long does a Sphere exist, is it instant thing[1 post] or is it until end of topic?. or Does it follow that Grapth thing,

Thank you

3Force Bow [50,000] ~SALE~ Empty Re: Force Bow [50,000] ~SALE~ 28/01/15, 05:10 pm

Ariella Negri

Ariella Negri
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

1. You cannot use normal ammo with this, only abilities. However, all of your pre-existing abilities can be used with this.
2. Your weapon cannot exceed your specialization tier, with the exception of Imuchakk starting weapons. B-tier weapon means you need to have B-tier Dexterity to use it.
3. The sphere only lasts one post and cannot be sustained.

4Force Bow [50,000] ~SALE~ Empty Re: Force Bow [50,000] ~SALE~ 28/01/15, 07:19 pm

Kara Satel Bane

Kara Satel Bane
A-Tier
A-Tier

Thank you for answering my questions, i don't think i am going be buying this, losing basic arrow seems a bit 2 much of a heavy price.... For who ever does buy it i hope you enjoy.

5Force Bow [50,000] ~SALE~ Empty Re: Force Bow [50,000] ~SALE~ 28/01/15, 08:51 pm

Kara Satel Bane

Kara Satel Bane
A-Tier
A-Tier

Em this is a bit of a question which i am fairly certain i know your say no, but i was wondering if at the cost of my current bow, or a standard B rank if i was to buy one, could i maybe slightly modify this bow. So i can use normal ammo with it? If i was to buy it

6Force Bow [50,000] ~SALE~ Empty Re: Force Bow [50,000] ~SALE~ 28/01/15, 09:39 pm

Ariella Negri

Ariella Negri
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Nope, this is a weapon released from a dungeon. Comes as is.

7Force Bow [50,000] ~SALE~ Empty Re: Force Bow [50,000] ~SALE~ 20/06/15, 06:38 pm

Ayero

Ayero
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

I'd like to purchase this, please.

8Force Bow [50,000] ~SALE~ Empty Re: Force Bow [50,000] ~SALE~ 20/06/15, 09:00 pm

Ariella Negri

Ariella Negri
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

purchase approved, huang deducted, add to vault~

Code:
[img]http://i1307.photobucket.com/albums/s588/maxwe13/aksdhf_zpsaf9f14cf.png[/img]
[b]Name:[/b] Force Bow
[b]Tier:[/b] B
[b]Type:[/b] Bow
[b]Magic Type:[/b] Strength
[b]Appearance:[/b] This bow has no bow string upon it during normal occasions. When the user sends their magoi through the bow, the weapon is threaded with a solid force of their magoi.
[b]Function:[/b]
[list]
[*]By paying 15 Magoi, the user fires out an arrow of force that creates a 15 meter diameter sphere at the place it lands, moving at 25 m/s. This field of gravity is able to reverse the direction of things and people who enter it and move inward to the field. Attacks are negated (standard clashing rules), and those who attempt to advance towards the center instead find themselves walking out of it. This only works in 1 direction, allowing the user to retain their ability to send attacks out of the field if they were already inside of it upon creation (pointing the arrow to the ground). 5 post cooldown.
[*]The user is able to register 1 B-Tier Strength magic ability to this item.
[/list]

[b]*This does not take up any of your item/weapon slots[/b]

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum