You are not connected. Please login or register

Darkness lit by a single flame [Plot/Were has Lance been?!]

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Lance Knighthunter

Lance Knighthunter
β-Tier
β-Tier

The white haired young man walked through Reim with a sort of grim expression on his face "This world is full of idiots..." he thought to himself as he arrived at a building that he and the other followers of his so called Lanceism were staying until he got stuff sorted out about the costs to build his church, which the council would not be paying for. He walked in and was greeted with a young boy who had long brown hair "Lance, will we be able to get the church soon?" the boy asked with a hopeful tone in his voice. Lance nodded and looked down at him with a warm smile "Soon my child, dont worry about it..." he said as he took a look around the abandoned building they had found. It was damp and was starting to crumble under the influence of age. His warehouse back in Heliohapt was much better suited for a group of people than this old piece of trash.

He put on a fake smile for the people that followed him but deep inside his darkness was brewing into something more than just craziness, It was hatred. He was starting to become more and more psychotic as the days went by. The explosions that happened a few months ago came up in both his thoughts and his dream almost everyday. He wished he could relive it. All the screaming and pain that surrounded him at that very moment "Now you know how I once fell... how I feel everyday!" he had muttered under his breath as he himself got exploded. He still wondered how he himself was still living although he was pretty sure he had died.

He sat upon his chair in which people saw him as a god and looked over his people until he saw a new comer walk in. She saw him and ran up to him. The girl had red hair and eyes that were gold, She wore raggedy clothing and had bruises all over her body. He looked upon her with his eye raised as she stood before him. She smiled "Sir its me." she simply said as he nodded "Ah yes, I remember you." He said as he looked her up and down "You were that Fanalis girl I saved from those men." he said with a hidden evil grin. He leaned back in his chair and closed his eyes, only leaving one open so he could still watch her "So what are you doing here?" he asked with a yawn. She blushed a bit and scratched her head "I was uh... kind of hoping I could stay with you and your people..." she said lowly and Lance stood up and gave her a smile "Sure!" he exclaimed as he walked over to her and put his arm around her "Whats your name?" he asked lowly to which she replied "Rose Blackthorn." The white haired, so-called god laughed and brought her up to his chair "Ladies and Gentleman, Boys and Girls, Followers of Lanceism! I bring you here today to announce the arrive of our newest member, Rose Blackthorn!" he yelled out with excitement as the room roared with claps and cheers of the young children.

He hopped down and smiled at her "I am making you in charge of this facility here in Reim as I go and spread the words around to the people of the world." he said as he walked out the door, ready to head off on yet another adventure.

Lance Knighthunter

Lance Knighthunter
β-Tier
β-Tier

Rose followed Lance out the door and caught him by the shoulder with a blushing face "I... wanted to show you something..." she muttered quietly. Lance nodded and followed her through town with his hands behind his head. They eventually arrived at a merchant who had a cage behind him. The merchant was a rather chubby kind of fellow and Lance could hear shuffling inside of the giant cage. He raised his eye brow at the curiosity of what was in the giant cage.

The merchant saw Rose and gleamed happily "Ah miss Rose, Have you decided on whether or not you want to buy it?" The merchant said in a happy tone. Rose nodded and grabbed a pouch that was tied around her waist "Yes how much?" she asked searching through it. The merchant thought for a second and raised his finger "50,000" he said with the same flamboyancy as before. Lance growled and whispered in Roses ear "Please get this done quickly... this guy is to happy for me to be around..." he whispered in Roses ear as she handed him the money.

The merchant nodded happily and grabbed a rope that was hanging out of the cage before unlocking it and pulling out a giant fox thing. Lance stared up at the beat in awe "Its beautiful..." he muttered as Rose grabbed the rope and led Lance and the Fox away. As they walked Lance finally showed interest in Rose "So what is its name ?" Lance asked still looking up and the giant beast. Rose would think for a second before smiling at Lance "Pestis." she said as she handed him the rope "and its yours." she said as she giggled and ran back to the building.

Lance smiled in wonder at his new pet as it looked down at him "Pestis... lets head out..." Lance said as he hopped on the beasts back, untied the rope, and headed off to Helio.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum