Tier:
Djinn: Caim
Cost: N/A
Type: Razor Magic
Class: Supplementary, Passive
Range: Melee
Duration: Instantaneous
Cool-Down: N/A
Description: When in weapon or Djinn equip form, Meteor Sword is wrapped with Razor Magic, giving the blade the cutting strength equivalent to a diamond. Clashes with this weapon causes weapon hp degradation equal to the tier that Meteor Sword is. Ex.: Weapon Equip is C-Tier, so even if the opponent blocked an attack and prevented damage, the power of the clash inflicts 20 weapon hp damage to the weapon that clashed against Meteor Sword. This changes to 80 weapon hp damage during Djinn Equip.

Last edited by Altair Loros on 24/12/14, 12:00 am; edited 2 times in total

2Altair Djinn Passive Empty Re: Altair Djinn Passive 23/12/14, 04:47 pm

Ariella Negri

Ariella Negri
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Because this is a passive applied during weapon/full djinn equip, your weapon already acts like an ability, incurring that amount of damage to a weapon. There is no armor, perhaps you meant item? Are you saying you want to deal an additional D-tier damage per basic strike?

3Altair Djinn Passive Empty Re: Altair Djinn Passive 23/12/14, 06:06 pm

Altair Loros

Altair Loros
A-Tier
A-Tier

not quite. what i was thinking was, say two weapon abilities clash, like an offensive strike and a defensive block. Because i have struck/blocked your weapon, i have dealt D tier damage to it. I took the idea from Amon's power to melt weapons. Instead of slowly melting them, i would be slowly chipping away at them.

4Altair Djinn Passive Empty Re: Altair Djinn Passive 23/12/14, 10:13 pm

Ariella Negri

Ariella Negri
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Okay, rulings have been reworded appropriately, now...

The passive effect must be supplementary, not offensive. Garret said he may know how to reword it to do what you are wanting.

5Altair Djinn Passive Empty Re: Altair Djinn Passive 24/12/14, 12:00 am

Altair Loros

Altair Loros
A-Tier
A-Tier

effect edited for Supplementary effect.

6Altair Djinn Passive Empty Re: Altair Djinn Passive 24/12/14, 09:09 pm

Vardreth

Vardreth
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Approved with Ari having looked over it as well. Will be added to your vault shortly.

Code:
[b]Passive Effect:[/b] When in weapon or Djinn equip form, Meteor Sword is wrapped with Razor Magic, giving the blade the cutting strength equivalent to a diamond. Clashes with this weapon causes weapon hp degradation equal to the tier that Meteor Sword is. [i]Ex.: Weapon Equip is C-Tier, so even if the opponent blocked an attack and prevented damage, the power of the clash inflicts 20 weapon hp damage to the weapon that clashed against Meteor Sword. This changes to 80 weapon hp damage during Djinn Equip.[/i]

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum