Vardreth

Vardreth
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Garret's Stealth Weapon (Umbrella) 4FPnIZk
Name: Marux
Tier: D
Type: Umbrella
Material: Shaft, rib, top cap, tip, support rod and handle are all made from the Rampaging Unicorn Horn. The umbrella's canopy is made from the same sturdy and durable fabric that makes the Imuchakk clothing.
Appearance:
The umbrella has a red shaft, and the umbrella's canopy is a dark green with a golden Kou dragon adorning the edges. The length, from the tip to the handle, is a total of 100 cm. The thickness of the shaft is approximately 4 cm, with the tip tapering off into a sharp point. The end of the handle to the beginning of the canopy, when folded, is 20 cm in total. The canopy, when unfolded, provides cover from the sun and rain under a 140 cm diameter sphere.

Code:
[center][img]http://i.imgur.com/4FPnIZk.png[/img][/center]
[b]Name:[/b] Marux
[b]Tier:[/b] D
[b]Type:[/b] Umbrella
[b]Material:[/b] Shaft, rib, top cap, tip, support rod and handle are all made from the Rampaging Unicorn Horn. The umbrella's canopy is made from the same sturdy and durable fabric that makes the Imuchakk clothing.
[b]Appearance:[/b]
The umbrella has a red shaft, and the umbrella's canopy is a dark green with a golden Kou dragon adorning the edges. The length, from the tip to the handle, is a total of 100 cm. The thickness of the shaft is approximately 4 cm, with the tip tapering off into a sharp point. The end of the handle to the beginning of the canopy, when folded, is 20 cm in total. The canopy, when unfolded, provides cover from the sun and rain under a 140 cm diameter sphere.

Ariella Negri

Ariella Negri
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Question/Comment: What part of this is the weapon, the shaft, ribs, etc? (I am guessing, because of the material used) Also, do you really want it to be only D-tier? Your stealth spec is C-tier and I would hate to see you unknowingly nerf yourself.

Vardreth

Vardreth
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

The entire thing is the weapon, in much the same way that the entirety of a sword or spear is a weapon.

For example, just like you could bash somebody with the handle of the sword or spear you could also bash somebody with the handle of the umbrella. Same thing with the canopy of the umbrella; just as you could hit somebody with the flat end of a sword, or the shaft of a spear, you could strike at them with the umbrella itself. The tip of the umbrella would work in a similar manner as the tip of a sword or a spear, and provide piercing damage.

As for the grade of the weapon, I understand that I can have a higher one but I won't be able to afford the 40k with what I've got planned for spending. I can always upgrade it at a later time ^_^. I just want to get this purchase finished after I finish my job with Azix in The Tundra for RP reasons, and I'll have just over enough for it :D.

(Start at 4:45)

Ariella Negri

Ariella Negri
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

approved and priced at 20k

Vardreth

Vardreth
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Buying~

Ariella Negri