Hello

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Hello Empty Hello 10/11/14, 04:16 am

Shihab

Shihab
D-Tier
D-Tier

I am very new to this forum, and I see that it is in a style I recognize, so I should be fine with navigation....Anyways, I tend to drift off! Hello! This account would be for my character Shihab, but you may call me, personally, Aki. It's my preferred nickname online, since it has no connection at all to my real name.
Hello
I look forward to rping with you all, even if it has been quite a while since I've been on a site where they have such an extensive application.
Rolling Eyes
I already have a WIP app up for Shihab, so I'll be working on that for a day or so. Considering I have a lot on my plate this week, what with my paper due, It may take longer. It truly is a pleasure to have joined such a beautiful site! I hope to have fun with you all!
Bye

2Hello Empty Re: Hello 10/11/14, 04:31 am

Diego Namez

Diego Namez
A-Tier
A-Tier

Welcome to the forum ^^ I hope you enjoy your stay and hope to RP with you soon. If you have any questions, just ask. See ya in the cbox at some point!   Dancing~  Dancing~

3Hello Empty Re: Hello 10/11/14, 05:14 am

Shihab

Shihab
D-Tier
D-Tier

Alright! It's no problem! I always ask when I have problems so I'm good!.....
I think
:o

Anyways, thanks for saying Hi!
Embarassed

4Hello Empty Re: Hello 10/11/14, 09:34 am

Liber Aurelius

Liber Aurelius
β-Tier
β-Tier

Greetings Aki, welcome to the forum. There is no rule stating that your account name must share your character name, so if you want people to call you Aki you could always just change your account name to that Thumbs Up!

Regardless of whether you'd like to do so or not, I hope you enjoy you stay here at Magi World!

5Hello Empty Re: Hello 10/11/14, 09:21 pm

Shihab

Shihab
D-Tier
D-Tier

I see! Ah well, I find it easier to go by the character name anyways Neutral

But thank you for saying hello! It means a lot!

6Hello Empty Re: Hello 10/11/14, 09:37 pm

Vardreth

Vardreth
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Heyo~ I read that series, it was pretty decent. I started reading it after Ragnarok was discontinued, though, so I was expecting something a bit different and was a bit sad lol.

Glad to have you on the forum, and I hope you enjoy your stay~

7Hello Empty Re: Hello 10/11/14, 09:40 pm

Shihab

Shihab
D-Tier
D-Tier

Ah! Someone that recognizes the faceclaim! Hello! It was a good series yes, but I was disappointed when the cut it off. That happens a lot in my favorite anime and manga-
Sad

Thanks!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum