Name: Caesin
Tier: B
Cost: 30 Magoi
Element: Life
Class: Offensive
Range: 30 Meters
Duration: 4 Posts
Cool-Down: 5 posts
Description: This spell summons up the will of the dragons in a plant-like form. The dragon created is called Caesin. Caesin is 15 meters long and about a meter thick. He has the face of a dragon and the body of a serpent. Caesin is made up of vines, bark, wood, and other fresh plant matter. Once the spell is completed, the dragon is able to fly within a range of 30ft. around the caster and is no longer tied to the ground. Caesin can move at a speed of 20 m/s. Caesin has two attacks. The first is a Bite which deals B tier damage. The second is a breath of wooden shrapnel that deals B tier damage in a 10 meter cone. The breath weapon can only be used once per casting. Caesin is given 1 command upon casting. This can be as Vague or specific as the caster deems necessary. Caesin will follow this command to the best of its ability until the duration expires, at which time it decomposes. If Caesin completes its command before its duration expires, it decomposes prematurely. Caesin is tough. It takes A tier damage to destroy it, or B tier Fire damage.

2Altair Loros Spell Caesin Empty Re: Altair Loros Spell Caesin 20/10/14, 10:03 pm

Vardreth

Vardreth
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

*Rolls up sleeves* Prepare yourself, sir. She's not going to look the same once I'm done with her.

Caesin:

Even though you're making a brand new creature, the spell itself still follows all ability rules. While Strength abilities can switch up how attacks are delivered (A combo of 2 sword slashes, 1 horizontal and 1 vertical) a spell cannot. My edits are below:

-Added Sustain cost
-Fixed the duration. Please see duration rules here.
-Only 1 type of attack per spell.
-How much damage an ability can take is based on clashing rules.
-I buffed your spell with the 'command' lines. Part of the thing that you had before wasn't necessary.
-Just as an fyi, you can't fly on it unless it is Offensive/Supplementary.
-If you do choose the bite, it can only do that attack once per post.

If you choose the breath attack one, it will need approval from Ari or Yaku as well. I remade it to what I think might be acceptable, but I don't really have much to base it off of.

*Edit: I spoke with Ari, and she didn't have any issues with the breath attack.

3Altair Loros Spell Caesin Empty Re: Altair Loros Spell Caesin 21/10/14, 12:06 am

Altair Loros

Altair Loros
A-Tier
A-Tier

ah, ok. So it must always follow spell rules even though it's a new creature. ok, i'm fine with that. As for what to choose, i think i'll go with the bite. the creature i'm basing it on only had that to begin with anyway. But i do have a question. could i add a regenerative effect so that if he is partially destroyed and i sustain the spell, he regenerates?

4Altair Loros Spell Caesin Empty Re: Altair Loros Spell Caesin 21/10/14, 12:20 am

Vardreth

Vardreth
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Yes, of course. I'll add that in there, and if you like it that should be cool. I sure was wondering why you said you were worried when you saw Rithux, since a B-Tier attack can kill it. He sure is intimidating, but it's almost comical on how easy it is to kill him lol.

Code:
[b]Name:[/b] Caesin
[b]Tier:[/b] B
[b]Cost:[/b] 30|15
[b]Element:[/b] Life
[b]Class:[/b] Offensive
[b]Range:[/b] 30 Meters
[b]Duration:[/b] Sustain
[b]Cool-Down:[/b] 5 posts
[b]Description:[/b] This spell summons up the will of the dragons in a plant-like form, creating the beast from the ground in the form of vines, bark, wood and other plant matter.  It forms at 20m/s, detaching from the ground once its formation is complete. Caesin is the dragon's name, and it is 15 meters long and 1 meter thick.  He has the face of a dragon and the body of a serpent.  Caesin flies at 20 m/s within 30 meters of the caster.  Caesin attacks with a Bite at 20m/s which deals B-Tier damage.  Caesin is given verbal commands.  Caesin will follow this command to the best of its ability until the duration expires, at which time it decomposes.  This spell may be sustained to give Caesin the ability to bite again while also regenerating/regrowing any structural damage.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum