You are not connected. Please login or register

New to Forums But Not RPing~

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1New to Forums But Not RPing~ Empty New to Forums But Not RPing~ 15/10/14, 02:35 pm

LameButt

LameButt
D-Tier
D-Tier

Hello. I have been Magi Rping for almost a year now but I'm also not new to Rping in general. I have been Rping for almost 9 years now but I've ALWAYS done it by email with a single partner. Now that a site I've been Rping on has closed down, I wanted to continue but I know that I have to deal with forums ._.

Anywho~
I am VERY familiar with the Magi plot and the whole charade of it since I always tried to keep everything as closely and make characters canon. I'm excited yet confused of how forums work but I want to continue spreading Magi love so here I am~ xD

Hope to RP with some of you soon~ I have a kickass Fanalis character >w<

Duquin

Duquin
A-Tier
A-Tier

Greetings and welcome to the forum~

I guess the first thing you should know about forums is that they are all different! There are some with similarities but there are all kinds of factors which contribute to the experience of each individual forum making them all unique in their own right.

This particular forum works on a game-like system which encourages balance and a fair experience for everyone involved. But it also has a strong focus on plot building and encourages players to create and advance their own plots within the world.

Please be sure to read up on the rules and systems but if you have any questions or are unsure of how to proceed just ask and someone will help you out!

I hope you enjoy your stay here at Magi: The World of Magic!

P.S. If you have the contact info of your friends from the old site and find that you like this forum, please invite them. There is a referral system that could net you some nice bonus rewards for doing so and we are always happy to welcome experienced rpers into our happy family.

Eliza

Eliza
C-Tier
C-Tier

Best.Name.Ever.

Welcome Cool

Ayero

Ayero
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Welcome, Butt!

Like you, most of my rp has been with another person via email. I've been doing Magi rp that way for about...a year and a half? So it's possible that we may already know each other.
Very Happy

And the similarities don't end there! This is my first forum rp in 5ever, so the systems here took a lot of getting used to. BUT everything is detailed and well thought out, so once you pass the learning curve you'll be good to go. Everyone here is really friendly and the staff are super approachable and helpful too, so don't be afraid to ask questions! Pop in the cbox sometime to say hi (if you already haven't)~

Oh, and welcome to the Fanalis master race! Heroic

Tahl

Tahl
C-Tier
C-Tier

Hey hey hey~! It's a pleasure to gain a new member! I kinda feel suckish for being the only n00b recently who hasn't been part of the Magi RP ideology before xD But, it'll be great to see ya in the forums!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum