Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Healthy Massacre [Open] Empty Healthy Massacre [Open] 20/09/14, 06:56 pm

Myra

Myra
C-Tier
C-Tier

Healthy Massacre [Open] MHOg7bU
a Fanalis & her Beast

A breeze of the morning wind found it’s way through the city of Reim, right through the windows and into the room where a young Fanalis and her giant Lion were resting. Moving around, the fluffy blanket would slip down from her body and reveal her fair skin to the sunlight. Raising from her deep slumber, her crimson red hair would cascade down her slender body as the young woman stood up and walked over to the window to bath her face in the warmth of the day. Looking down onto the streets, Myra could see that it was still early in the morning, yet a busy day. The people of Reim were really hardworking and diligent, and hearing as how it was the most advanced city with great industrial potential, Myra admired the people of the golden Empire for their hard work. After a while of dozing around, the female walked back into the room, laying her hands gently onto the head of her pet Lion, rubbing his furr until he woke up. Zafar stretched his limbs and roared loudly, before he stood up. He was getting bigger and bigger by the day and Myra was glad that the door was big enough for him to fit through. “Let’s get you something to eat.” She spoke with a gentle tone in her voice before getting dressed and leaving her home. Myra was wearing a short, dark brown leather rock and over it a white tunic. She had her long, wavy her tied up in a pony tail and like always, she was going barefeet. She climbed up Zafar’s back and the Lion, who was standing almost 10 feet tall and 16 feet long, jumped down onto the street, leaving deep marks from his paws in the ground as he landed. Myra leaned down and gently rubbed her pet while he would toodle through the city at a leisurely pace. At some point, the twosome would eventually arrive at the street market where Zafar approached a meat selling shop and pointed at a slaughtered calf. “Can I haz?” He grumbled and shocked the shop owner with his ability to speak, but Myra threw a few coins of money at him. “Would you be so kind?” She asked and a smile crept over her lips. Zafar leaned over and big into the massive piece of meat, lifting it up and carrying it around that way. Myra and Zafar would then proceed towards a less populated street in Reim, where the Lion would sit down and started to devour his breakfast. The Fanalis jumped onto the ground, sat down next to him and nibbled on a peach, while waiting for something to happen.

Last edited by Myra on 25/09/14, 06:22 pm; edited 3 times in total

2Healthy Massacre [Open] Empty Re: Healthy Massacre [Open] 20/09/14, 07:58 pm

Safiya al Thalia

Safiya al Thalia
D-Tier
D-Tier

'That's interesting' the young dark haired maiden thought as she entered the market place of Reim. She was a tan skinned woman who came from the borders of Heliohapt and Reim. Walked the market looking about she fresh fruits and meat as well as great wares of metal and leather. She had came to Reim because she heard that there were a great number of her kinsmen the Fanalis. Though she was only half-fanalis she wanted to meet the people who she claimed as her own. However for now this dark woman just hoped to get enough fame to be recognized by her brethren. She bought a small fruit, a peach, nibbling at it she looked for something interesting. Her golden eyes caught the sight of a huge beast, she assumed was a lion.

"Wow!" she exclaimed walking up to the beast, but not getting to close. "Hello big guy what are you doing here?" She then looked around to see if this beast belonged to someone. "Does anyone own this gorgeous beast?" she sort of yelled.

3Healthy Massacre [Open] Empty Re: Healthy Massacre [Open] 20/09/14, 08:52 pm

Myra

Myra
C-Tier
C-Tier

While Zafar ribbed the meat of the calf and chewed it peacefully, Myra nibbled on her second peach and looked around. It was a warm day, the weather was beautiful, and a refreshing breeze her and then would make sure that it didn’t got too hot. Some people were drifting away while staring at her beast and it sure wasn’t the most common thing for a giantic, purple Lion to just sit there and dine, but neither Myra nor Zafar minded it, as long as they wouldn’t try to hurt them or anything similar. However, there was one female voice that would express her excitement about seeing Zafar, asking whom he belonged to. Myra smirked and climbed over Zafar, sitting on his back once again to see who had spoken to him. To her surprise it was a tender, yet gorgeous looking dark skinned woman with big round eyes and silky black hair. “He is my partner.” Myra spoke calmy as she jumped down from Zafar’s back and leaned against a housewall. “You can pet him if you want.” Zafar roared as he finished his meal and turned around to see who his Mistress was talking to. He didn’t liked much people, but some of them just looked good to him. He walked up to Safiya and bumped his muzzle against her tummy. “I like this human.” She spoke with his deep voice and Myra chuckled a bit. “This is Zafar, and my name is Myra. What a pleasure to meet you.

Last edited by Myra on 21/09/14, 08:39 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Just noticed that I forgot to color my last line, lol.)

4Healthy Massacre [Open] Empty Re: Healthy Massacre [Open] 20/09/14, 09:19 pm

Safiya al Thalia

Safiya al Thalia
D-Tier
D-Tier

"Why the pleasure is mine, Madam Myra." Said the Dark skinned woman as she rose up. She looked over the fair skinned woman, as Safiya's eyes instantly looked to her crimson hair and with this assumed her a fanalis. Safiya noticed this young woman was dressed no different than she was, barefoot and in a white tunic. Safiya looked down played with the end of her pony tail which was red at the tips, stoking it softly she smiled and looked back up. "I'm Safiya al Thalia and you wouldn't happen to be a full blooded fanalis?" She chuckled nervously as where normally she wouldn't ask something so outrageous due to being a slave and seeing fanalis as slaves, but here she figured they walk free. 'Yea that should be safe to ask.' she thought nervously.

5Healthy Massacre [Open] Empty Re: Healthy Massacre [Open] 21/09/14, 08:01 pm

Tahl

Tahl
C-Tier
C-Tier

Within the few hours of entering Reim, the Halfling could barely believe his eyes. The country was truly great as he had heard every once in a while. The ends of his cloak flowed against the warm breeze that had the richest smells of all sorts; meats; a strange power; and the fragrance of exotic flowers. He could barely contain himself as he felt like a child left alone to do what he wished in a candy shop. His bronze hues gazed at every stall, buying bits of everything before he eventually found himself unable to carry it all.

The travel bag. Just picture it black and without the zipper.:

Purchasing a black travel bag before finding a small place to rest, he stuffed away everything with the exception of a meat kabob. He munched on the delicious meat as he found a quiet street despite all the madness from the early morning. He just reached the center of the stick when he noticed two women; a large Lion sitting next to one of them. His eyes stuck to one of the females; staring into her rich red hair. He approached them cautiously, glancing at the lion every so often to ensure it wouldn't attack him, when he heard the raven haired woman ask the latter if she was a Fanalis.
Clearing his throat a bit before speaking he looked down at the raven haired woman and asked,"I believe that's rude to ask. Wouldn't you agree?"

6Healthy Massacre [Open] Empty Re: Healthy Massacre [Open] 21/09/14, 09:02 pm

Myra

Myra
C-Tier
C-Tier

Zafar looked down at the tanned woman and sniffed on her. Myra’s hand wandered down his neck and gently rubbed his fur. She had introduced herself as Safiya and Myra smiled at her. Safiya seemed to be a kind woman and the female Fanalis wouldn’t mind talking to her, even when it came all out of sudden. “Something about her is rather odd.” She thought to herself, and while Myra didn’t meant it in a bad way, she couldn’t really tell what it was, that was confusing her. To her surprise, Safiya would then ask if Myra happened to be a pure blood Fanalis. Myra’s eyes widened for a moment and she took a step backwards, while Zafar moved forward, that his side touched the back of his Mistress. But before she could respond, another person would enter the scene. A young man with a rather. Taller than the two women, he had purple hair that resembled the color of Zafar’s fur. He spoke up as well and Myra was a little bit overwhelmed by everything. After all, Reim was still working with and trading slaves, and neither of these people looked like one. Myra wasn’t scared of them, neither was she overly cautious, but simply very hot headed and sensitive. She wasn’t good at overthinking and handling situations like this, and something inside her panicked right away when someone would regocnized her race. The man stated that it was a bit rude to ask, and the fact that he found it rude weirded her out. When Myra made another step backwards, the ground beneath her feet would crack and leave behind deep marks, while Zafar started to grow at the two strangers. “She is. So what?” He would snarl at the two strangers, making sure to defend her properly if the two would end up attacking them. It wasn’t a personal thing, but a natural reaction of Myra and Zafar. While many people would take Fanalis as a slave, they would take Zafar and force him to fight and lose his life in the arenas of the gladiators. Myra would rather die than let this happen to him, but she knew how rare beasts were, especially those that could talk.

7Healthy Massacre [Open] Empty Re: Healthy Massacre [Open] 21/09/14, 09:35 pm

Marsun Vajra

Marsun Vajra
C-Tier
C-Tier

Marsun sat atop one of the many roofs that could be found throughout the city of Reim, his legs folded and a basket of peaches nestled snugly within his lap. As usual, Sirocco was folded within its holster upon his back and he calmly took bites from a juicy peach that he held in his hand. His days in Reim consisted for the most part of randomly wandering through town, eating, or training in the forest. Although he was fine with his days following this course, he often felt bouts of impatience from time to time. Today he was currently having one of those instances, he felt the need to at least do something productive, but unfortunately nothing really came to mind.

"Today is going by pretty slowly....there's nothing interesting happening today. I know I should probably be finding a magician, but so far I haven't found any here in the city..." He muttered as he tossed away the peach pit and grabbed another from the basket. As he took a rather large bite from the peach, he paused in the middle of his bite as a slight commotion below him caught his attention. Lowering his gaze to the street below, he saw the familiar sight of Myra and Zafar below him, though it seemed that Myra was being cautious about something. Blinking curiously, he completed his first bite into the peach then shifted his gaze towards the two people standing nearby. He didn't recognize either of them, thought they seemed to be the reason that Myra was acting standoffish. Uncrossing his legs and standing, he held the basket of peaches cradled beneath his arm as he hopped down from the roof to the street below. Landing at a point that was in the middle of both the duos, the ground cracked beneath him upon impact and a faint tremor shook the ground. He then used his free hand to brush some stray dust from his body before raising his hand in greeting to Myra and Zafar, completely disregarding the other pair of people for the time being. "Hey, Myra, how are you? Do you want a peach? They're fresh, I just bought them from the market." Marsun offered while presenting the basket to her slightly. He then remembered the other pair of people, turning halfway to face them. "Are these two friends of yours?" He questioned curiously as he took another bite from his own peach, waiting for an answer from someone out of the group.

8Healthy Massacre [Open] Empty Re: Healthy Massacre [Open] 21/09/14, 09:46 pm

Tahl

Tahl
C-Tier
C-Tier

Noting the woman stepping back and the two large cracks, Tahl nervously gave a smile and stepped back. It had almost seemed that he moved back in time as another figure landed between him, the black haired woman, and the duo. He covered his face with his arm as the ground cracked once more, sending dust all around them. He coughed lightly and brushed away the stray dust from his cloak only to look at what he assumed to be another Fanalis.

This other assumed Fanalis appeared to be the same height as Tahl. His unkempt hair and ruby coloured eyes caused the Halfling to chuckle. He paused and waited for the male to finish speaking before lowering one hand; keeping the other one outward for a possible handshake.
"I apologise if I come off as rude or anything like that,"He smiled towards the two,"I just arrived into Reim. My name is Tahl and well.."

He looked at the other woman who stood next to him. Seeing as how she was so blunt to ask the woman whose Lion was ready to cut their throats about her lineage, he wondered if speaking of his own would put him at risk. He hadn't even considered the possibility of their being slaves in this country.
Tahl turned his eyes away from the woman and back towards the male,"I'm a Hafling. Half-Human..Half-Fanalis. A pleasure to meet you."

9Healthy Massacre [Open] Empty Re: Healthy Massacre [Open] 21/09/14, 11:02 pm

Safiya al Thalia

Safiya al Thalia
D-Tier
D-Tier

"I-I-I'm a Fanalis half-blood m-myself, you see, a-a-and that's why I asked if you were Fanalis b-b-because I just wanted to talk with you about our kinsmen!" Safiya sped up her speech raised her voice to a half-shout, trying to get her entire sentence out before someone else interrupted. She didn't want to die from either Myra and Zafar or the mystery man who seemed to be writing off both this Tahl boy and herself. "Also, the two of you are very rude!" Safiya snapped as she turned to them, her eyes blazing with fury. She realized that these two men had interrupted her private conversation not once, but twice now. All Safiya wanted was to meet her kinsmen and discover as much about her heritage as she could, and these two were having more success at making her chances with Myra dwindle than she was herself. "I was speaking with Lady Myra first and was not intentionally being rude. I wanted to know more about other Fanalis and how I can help them! If you wouldn't mind, I'd like to continue this conversation, undisturbed!" She yelled, throwing in a small animal growl as she returned to the woman. "Lady Myra, if you wouldn't mind, may I please speak with you either in private or away from these two?" she asked softly, her demeanor changing again. She plastered a small smile on her face as she looked up to Myra, hoping she'd salvaged her possibly only chance.

10Healthy Massacre [Open] Empty Re: Healthy Massacre [Open] 22/09/14, 08:41 am

Myra

Myra
C-Tier
C-Tier

Myra was a little bit confused by the current events, however before she could respond to either Safiya or the young man, Zafar turned around and sniffed the air, recognizing the smell of a person that they had met before. “Marsun!” The Lion barked and suddenly, the male Fanalis would appear out of now where, rushing down onto the ground and upon impact, shattering it slightly. This was so unexpected that Myra would slightly jump in excitement because she was startled by his sudden appearance. “M-marsun!” A touch of irritation in her voice would show that she was a little bit upset by now. However, she was then distracted once more by the basket of peaches he was carrying around. “PEACHES!” The young girl exclaimed and dashed forward, grabbing the basket and pushing Marsun away from it, before she started taking one bite after another and devouring the peaches without mercy. “P-peaches!” She whispered in excitement and turned around to Zafar who started laughing hysterically, however the sound a Lion made when he was laughing sounded more like thunderbolts and aggressive roaring. For a short moment she had forgotten about the two other people. However, what they did now surprised her. The young man introduced himself as Tahl, a Halfling, born to a human and a Fanalis. However, Safiya, who now raised her voice once more, seemed to be upset about the two men interrupting them. But she would also turn out to be a Halfling, half Fanalis half human. But when they revealed what they were, Myra became even more skeptical. “Halfling? No offense, but you don’t look like us at all. And from what I know, the Fanalis Genes are usually the strong ones.” Myra was clearly referring to the deep red eyes and the crimson red hair that could always be seen on Fanalis, however she didn’t expected halflings to look completely different. But Myra had never seen Halflings before, so she couldn’t really tell. “Well, I guess if you claim to be Fanalis while not looking like Fanalis at all, something about you has to be like us, right?” Myra’s distrust towards others, no matter how nice they were, was a main point in her personality. Everyone could claim to be a Fanalis, asking for more and more informations about them while they were secretly just planning on gaining more knowledge about a race that they wanted to enslave. Myra made a step forward and went into her fighting stance. “Proof it then.” She looked straight at Thal while she pressed her feet into the ground, causing it to crack once more, before she dashed forward at the young man at an incredible fast pace, and if he wasn’t to dodge her attack or block it, she would kick him against his side, eventually causing him to be slammed back against the wall of a house. Myra thought that if they hadn't inherited the physical appearance traits of a Fanalis, they had to have at least somewhat the same brute strength like she and Marsun did.

OOC: NO OFFENSE lol.

11Healthy Massacre [Open] Empty Re: Healthy Massacre [Open] 22/09/14, 09:13 am

Marsun Vajra

Marsun Vajra
C-Tier
C-Tier

Marsun nodded in acknowledgement as the man introduced himself as Tahl and offered his hand to shake. As he prepared to shake the man's hand, however, the second woman explained herself in a rather comical and speedy manner, informing them that she was also a Halfling like Tahl was. Just as he had prepared to answer both of them however, he heard Myra yell about the peaches then heard her approaching...and quickly. Before he could turn to her and offer the peaches again, the basket was taken from him and he was thrown aside, inadvertently faceplanting into a nearby wall. Dislodging himself from the wall and holding his pained face between his hands, he turned around to see Myra had eaten every single one of his peaches. Immediately forgetting about the mild pain in his face, he stared in disbelief and slowly walked forward, his gaze focused on the now empty basket.

"Y-You ate...all of them...you didn't even leave me one..." He muttered as he stood staring blankly at the empty basket, seemingly oblivious to Myra beginning to address the pair of apparently Halflings. The sudden charge forward performed by Myra had shaken him from his daze, turning his attention towards the two. If these two really were Halflings, they would be able to at least somewhat hold their own against Myra, though if they weren't....well hopefully they knew someone who could utilize Life magic. His attention was drawn back to the empty basket, where he once again adopted a disappointed expression. "There's not a single one left..." He mumbled quietly, once more cradling the basket in his lap and hanging his head.

12Healthy Massacre [Open] Empty Re: Healthy Massacre [Open] 22/09/14, 02:59 pm

Safiya al Thalia

Safiya al Thalia
D-Tier
D-Tier

Safiya growled again deep in her throat, placing one of her bare feet behind her and putting her fists up in front of her chin as Myra took her exceedingly similar fighting stance. She hunched her back a bit, her long, dark hair falling in front of her golden eyes, and pushed her back foot into the ground. It cracked slightly. She couldn’t crack it as much as the red-haired girl in front of her, but it might help in proving she was at least part Fanalis. She let go of her stance as Myra hurtled through the air at Thal. She wasn’t expecting the Fanalis to attack someone who wasn’t prepared. Thal didn’t look like he was prepared for the sudden burst of speed, or a flaming ball of Fanalis hurtling through the air at him specifically. Safiya wasn’t as fast, but at least she was ready. She wasn’t sure if that was really fair. “Hey!” she shouted hoarsely,angry at the sudden attack. “Why don’t you go for someone who’s actually ready for you?!” She hoped that would stop Myra in her tracks and possibly give Thal a better chance. She squared up again, preparing for the worst. Her dark face contorted into what she hoped was a fierce, bloodthirsty expression. Maybe such an animalistic look would catch her off-guard. Maybe.

13Healthy Massacre [Open] Empty Re: Healthy Massacre [Open] 22/09/14, 03:45 pm

Tahl

Tahl
C-Tier
C-Tier

Watching the suden actions between the three around him, Tahl could barely register it all. He opened his mouth to speak to the other Halfling about his interruption before hearing the cracking of the ground again. His head turned just at the right moment, staring at the female Fanalis' leg as it came towards him. He barely managed to raise his hands and block the kick, although sliding back a few meters. He panted heavily as he felt his hands burn from the pain of blocking.

Blowing onto them and patting them on what little dirt still remained on his clothes, his eyes stared at the woman with keen interest. He bit on the inside of his cheek to control his urges to lash out in return, only chuckling barely.
"T-that was dangerous! I'm glad I managed to see that attack or I would have been injured pretty badly,"He said with another shaky chuckle. He rotated his shoulders some and squatted down to bring his fists up to his face; his normal fighting stance. He was determined now to show off his skills but without losing his head to the heat of battle.

14Healthy Massacre [Open] Empty Re: Healthy Massacre [Open] 22/09/14, 04:27 pm

Azix Niraj

Azix Niraj
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Azix sat atop his Magic Carpet flying over the building of Remano when he noticed a commotion below him. He lowered his altitude a few meters so he could hear a strange group of mostly Fanalis talking. After several moments, he learned that the entire group was either Fanalis or Half-Fanalis. A feeling of guilt ran through him when he realized their race. On a previous mission he had done the Fanalis wrong and at the time he had thought his actions were amusing, but since he had learned to accept his fate, he wanted to do something to make up for it.

He watched as the Fanalis began to fight amongst themselves and he put his palm to his forehead. 'Children...'

Conjuring Azix's Disguise around him, Azix took on the appearance of a theatrical costume with a mask to hide his face and stood up. Azix waited until one of the Half-Fanalis men with purple hair blocked a kick from a Fanalis woman, fury building in him. With a rush of commands to the Rukh, Azix conjured a ball of light, Flicker, in between the group of Fanalis. The ball of light would blind them, interrupting any further conflict from them.

Healthy Massacre [Open] Tumblr_ljjzrwDmBk1qamhyd

He descended on his magic carpet until he was five meters off the ground to the group's right. With a loud voice, Azix stretched out his hand, "Fools, calm your storm! It sickens me to see the Fanalis race fight amongst themselves! Such a powerful race of warriors and yet you reduce yourself to petty squabbling? Is there no better way you can think to use your combined might? If it was me, I would join forces and put aside this pissing contest! There are families starving in the slums, slavers roaming free to steal children off the streets to sell into the service of the greedy, there are men profiting off the uneducated, and there are countless other injustices going on right now! Pathetic! I expected more of the Fanalis. If you can't even co-exist with yourselves, it is no wonder why you are prey to slavers."

Azix's words were meant to snap some sense into the group of Fanalis. He intended the words to make them angry, not at the magician, but at themselves for wasting such precious energy bickering. While Azix had been struggling to fix the twistedness of Remano, it appeared there were those who had the power to fight but choose to waste it. The anger could be heard in his tone. He waited to see how the group would react, wondering if they would come to their senses or prove they were beasts and try to attack him.

[270/300 magoi]

Spoiler:

15Healthy Massacre [Open] Empty Re: Healthy Massacre [Open] 22/09/14, 05:09 pm

Myra

Myra
C-Tier
C-Tier

Get over it.” Myra hissed at Marsun. “In your life you will eventually lose more important things than your peaches if you don’t keep your head up high and be cautios.” The females latest action sure wasn’t much of a big deal, but after all he had allowed her to do what she just did by letting his guard down. Seeing him faceplanting into the wall like the biggest dork she had ever seen caused her to laugh out loud in amusement. “Take better care of yourself.” However, what happened next showed her how different people could be. While dashing forward at Thal, aiming for his side with her leg, he was somehow able to block it, taking only minor damage from it, if something like that could be called damage at all. In the background she could hear Safiya getting somewhat angry, confronting her and asking her while she would attack someone unprepared. Not being able to hold herself back anymore, Myra bursted out into a hysterical laughter, having to hold her stomach because it started hurting. “You are being so naive right now. If I was to attack someone, him being unprepared is the best case scenario for me, right? You should always be aware of what is and happens around you.” Myra had no clue what to do with these people from now on, and she couldn’t really tell wether or not Safiya was a kind hearted woman or a beast, because so far she had shown both sides. “Whatever, don’t take it personal, mh?” She turned back around at Thal and smiled at him while patting his shoulder. The young female walked back over to her Lion who was standing 3 meters tall and 5 meters long and climbed onto his back, reaching one of her hands out to Marsun, if he felt like it he would take it.

HOWEVER SHE WAS BEING MAGICALLY INTERRUPTED.

Out of nowhere, a young Magican appeared and caused a scene. For some reason, the high and mighty Lord felt the need to tell them off as if they were little kids. Little did he know about Fanalis and their hot headed nature. Myra took a deep breath and looked up to him.  “Screw you, if you call that a fight. If it wasn’t for you retarded Magicans to find yourselfs better than others, seeing as in how you have to put your nose into shit that didn’t came out of your  own ass, I don’t see no reason to follow your words. And if it wasn’t for you, who think that you are better than others, for your stupidly strong wish to gain more and more knowledge, we would still live in our very own country, and no one would be a slave of yours. If you care so much about starving families, why don’t you come down here and feed me, as a slave I don’t have much to eat, drink or wear myself either, Lord Magican.” And with that, Zafar would turn around and walk away into a corner while Myra flipped her hair back and hissed at him. She would then sit down and point at Safiya, and Zafar walked over to the Fanalis Halfling, bumped into her so that she would land on his back and carry her over to his Mistress. Myra would then sit next to Marsun and in front of Myra and Zafar would be the line between them and Azix. "This corner is only for Fanalis! No Magicans allowed. You shall not pass!" She exclaimed at Azix and pouted at him before turning around and facing the wall so she didn't had to face the idiot Magican.

Last edited by Myra on 22/09/14, 06:10 pm; edited 3 times in total

16Healthy Massacre [Open] Empty Re: Healthy Massacre [Open] 22/09/14, 06:02 pm

Marsun Vajra

Marsun Vajra
C-Tier
C-Tier

Marsun continued to hang his head over the empty basket, seemingly completely broken up about the loss of his prized peaches. He had not even noticed that Tahl had managed to block the kick thrown at him by Myra and barely even registered the yelling from the female Halfling. Letting out a low sigh, he tossed the basket aside and began to raise his head to look at the rest of the group. Just as he had done so, however, a blinding ball of light exploded in their vicinity, obscuring his vision almost completely. Marsun exclaimed in surprise and immediately shielded his eyes, though it was a little too late by this point. As the world around him presented itself in a blurred mess of colors, an unfamiliar voice began to yell at them about something. He didn't pay any particular attention since he was still focused on trying to get his eyes to function properly again, but he nonetheless rose to his feet as he continued rubbing his eyes. After a few more bouts of frantic blinking, Marsun's vision fully recovered and he cast a curious gaze upon the masked man that stood....or more specifically floated before them. Marsun wasn't overly cautious about the man, or even cautious at all, for that matter. He seemed to just be watching the mysterious man curiously as he floated in front of them on his most likely magical carpet. After all, as far as Marsun knew, normal carpets didn't fly. His attention was then drawn to Myra as she climbed atop Zafar's back then offered her hand to him. A mildly apprehensive look spread across the young Fanalis male's face as he glanced back and forth between the large lion and its owner. He was unsure of whether or not Myra was offering him a ride on Zafar's back, and if she was he had no idea whether or not Zafar would actually be okay with it. Deciding that the lion would be okay with it, Marsun took her hand and hoisted himself up onto the lion's back, his subsequent thank you cut off as Myra berated the apparent magician for whatever words he had said to them. Blinking in surprise, Marsun gaze curiously at his fellow Fanalis as they moved away from the group. Settling in a nearby corner, Marsun hopped down from the lion's back and sat down next to Myra.

"What was that about? That guy just came out of nowhere, hm? I guess those other two weren't what they said they were....that's a shame, I guess. I kind of hoped those two really were half Fanalis, at least then we'd know that there were at least more of us around." Marsun remarked as he laced his hands behind his head. It had not yet pinged in his thoughts that Myra had called the mysterious man "Lord Magician", though as she spoke again, realization suddenly dawned on him. "Wait...hold on a second....you called that guy "Lord Magician"....wait! That was a magician?!" Marsun exclaimed as he gaped at the masked man in slight awe. "Are all of them like that?" He questioned, once more lacing his hands behind his head as he looked at Myra and waited for her answer.

Last edited by Marsun Vajra on 22/09/14, 06:23 pm; edited 1 time in total

17Healthy Massacre [Open] Empty Re: Healthy Massacre [Open] 22/09/14, 06:08 pm

Tahl

Tahl
C-Tier
C-Tier

Tahl was quickly brought from his inisghtful anger as yet another sudden figure appeared. Feeling the sudden intensity of the bright light, he covered his eyes as best as he could, still feeling dazed by the spell. He rubbed his eyes and blinked away as many spots as he could before glancing up. His jaw almost dropped in awe as the figure stood atop a magic carpet with a staff in his hand.
"A magician!,"He mouthed the words. The sight of one was something he certainly hadn't imagned seeing. He listened to the words of the man as he spoke. His words discouraged him as he felt the words ring true in his heart.

Although he was only half of a Fanalis, Tahl had been raised to appreciate both half of what made him. Looking down, the Halfling stared at his fists and let out a sigh. He opened his mouth to speak back to the Magician when the Fanalis woman spoke for him. While her words were a bit harsh, he could only feel sorry for the woman.

He was taken back by her sudden movement. Putting up a small line between herself and the female Fanalis Halfling, he brought it upon himself to follow with the rest of the gang. Between the Lion and the Fanalis woman facing the wall, Tahl only felt right to stand. He nervoulsy adjusted the stap of his bag and pressed his back against the wall.
Clearing his throat to break up the odd silence between the group he spoke,"W-well..do you not get along well with Magicians?"

18Healthy Massacre [Open] Empty Re: Healthy Massacre [Open] 22/09/14, 07:46 pm

Safiya al Thalia

Safiya al Thalia
D-Tier
D-Tier

Safiya dropped her fists, letting go of the breath she didn't realize she'd been holding in. Her entire body seemed to deflate. She had a protest, but it died in her throat. She didn't want the hot-headed Fanalis to turn on her. Myra seemed not to have lashed out in anger. She let go of her own anger and relaxed a bit. Her chances were growing again.
She was caught off-guard by the young magician. She didn't understand why he felt the need to interrupt them when he had no business here. "Why are you ev-" she started to turn to him, but then just bursts into laughter. 'I don't even know why I try' she thought, she stopped laughing and wiped a tear away. "So what are we going to do now?" She paused and looked to everyone else. "If this is all a waste I can just leave." She said shifting to a more serious tone.

19Healthy Massacre [Open] Empty Re: Healthy Massacre [Open] 22/09/14, 08:07 pm

Azix Niraj

Azix Niraj
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Azix listened to Myra and watched the group as his words seemed to fall on deaf ears. He had misjudged the situation, but he still felt they could be doing something more productive. Rumors had been floating around that a ship full of Fanalis slaves would be arriving in two days time. Sustaining Azix's Disguise, he held the illusion in place as he considered his words.

"I apologize if my intrusion distrubs you, Miss. You seem to misunderstand me, I have worked against the slavers in this city countless times. I think everyone should be equal. No man should own another. I have also fed as many mouths as I could in the process. You want money? Here." Azix tossed a sack of coins at Myra's feet. "There, there's your money. If you take that money, know that you will be taking it freely when you could earn it. Know that you will be taking it from the mouths of starving children, unable to earn it themselves. " He softened his tone to take the sting out of the words. In truth, he would have used the money to feed the street rats he helped, but he had more money.

He sighed and shook his head, "I stand by my words. The five of you, including the lion, could be working together to free your brethren in chains. I know a way you can help them. In two days time, a ship carrying Fanalis slaves will arrive at the port city of Luna. I have business elsewhere, but I yearn to see those souls free to live their life. If you defeat the slavers, I will reward each of you for your effort. I would suggest splitting your efforts on two fronts, one group attacking from the north and the other from the south."

He had thought the group of Fanalis would have understood his words, but it looked as Azix had been too condescending. Azix wondered if they would rise to the challenge or if they would simply ignore him. He pulled two scrolls from his cloak and proceeded to draw a map of the location on each one. Underneath the map he wrote instructions for each group, reminding them to strike from the north and south.

With that, he tossed a scroll to Tahl and Marsun before tapping his staff on the carpet. Azix and his magic carpet Vanished, rendering them invisible. He would stay nearby to see how they responded, but would no longer interact with them. When he learned whether or not they would accept the job, he would fly away to finish other errands.

[exit]
[240/300 magoi]

OOC: The jobs are as followed:
Safiya and Marsun
Myra and Tahl
Everyone
After Sir Luc Jean Pierre is defeated, in your post notice four bags of money that hadn't been there before. Tied to the bags will be a note:

Thank you for your effort

~Xenos

Spoiler:

Last edited by Azix Niraj on 22/09/14, 09:18 pm; edited 2 times in total

20Healthy Massacre [Open] Empty Re: Healthy Massacre [Open] 22/09/14, 08:44 pm

Safiya al Thalia

Safiya al Thalia
D-Tier
D-Tier

Safiya smiled and looked at the group. "I'll take the North." she said sure of herself as she started heading in said direction. "Follow if you want we have kinsmen to free." She said in a slightly commanding voice. Safiya was sure that this would be her chance to change things in the world that for once she could make a difference in someones' life. She walked off bright and happy hoping someone would back her up but she'd find out when she arrived. For now she was just brimming over the idea that she could do something worthwhile. She smiled brightly then took off in a sprint with each step slightly cracking then cobblestone. "Wooooohoooo!" She shouted once she had left far from the city limits.

[EXIT]

21Healthy Massacre [Open] Empty Re: Healthy Massacre [Open] 22/09/14, 09:31 pm

Tahl

Tahl
C-Tier
C-Tier

Tahl opened his hands and looked down at the map. He read over the instructions twice before rolling it up and placing it into his bag. His eyes glowed with determination as he tightened his strap on his shoulder.
"All right!,"He shouted with a raised fist,"Off to South!"

[Exunt]

Last edited by Freed on 25/09/14, 08:50 pm; edited 1 time in total

22Healthy Massacre [Open] Empty Re: Healthy Massacre [Open] 23/09/14, 08:07 pm

Myra

Myra
C-Tier
C-Tier

"A flying carpet. A magical wand. Fancy tricks. Of course it's a Magican you Idiot!" Myra would yell at Marsun after hearing him asking one stupid question after another. She shook her head in annoyance and looked away. However, after her little rant the Magican did something unexpected. Throwing a sack of money at her, the Fanalis wouldn't made the slightest movement, while the sack bumped against her chest and fell down to her feet. "Blood money." She was burning inside and wished to rip his stupid looking mask together with his head off, but she was smart enough to keep her mouth shut at moments like this eventhough she hated it. He told them about a ship that was loaded with Fanalis slaves, giving them the opportunity to free them. Myra blinked a few times and lowered her head. She sure cared for her fellow Fanalis, but she was also a very egoistic person. She would do it for the money, but that's it. After the Magican had disappeared, Myra would gently pat Thal's shoulder. "In two days is it then, same place and same time." She nodded at him before she took the sack of money and threw it at Marsun with a vicious grin on her lip. "How long has it been since you have last visited a brothel, mh?" She smacked her hand against his back to push him into a certain direction that would lead them into the red light district of Reim. Zafar followed them silently.

23Healthy Massacre [Open] Empty Re: Healthy Massacre [Open] 23/09/14, 08:54 pm

Marsun Vajra

Marsun Vajra
C-Tier
C-Tier

"Well I've never met one, so I don't know what they can do. I've only heard about them by word of mouth...but I guess it should have been a little bit obvious, sorry about that..." Marsun mumbled and shifted an embarrassed gaze away from Myra as he scratched the back of his head. The magician then spoke again, tossing a bag of money at Myra as he offered the four of them an opportunity to free a group of Fanalis slaves in a southern port city of Reim. While Marsun had no issue with freeing the slaves, the manner in which the magician had thrown the money at Myra had caused him to narrow his eyes slightly. In an uncharacteristic but brief display of anger, Marsun slammed his fist to the ground, smashing a rather large hole into the stone beneath them. Immediately after, Marsun blinked absently then chuckled and rubbed the back of his neck.

"Umm...sorry, I guess I might have lost my cool a bit. Anyway, I guess I'll take the job...since Tahl is going South with Myra, I guess I'll go North with that other girl." Marsun agreed as the two Halflings departed. Marsun's attention had been drawn towards the departing Halflings, and as such hadn't seen Myra pick up the bag of money then throw it at him. "So do you think it'll---" As Marsun turned to ask Myra about the job they had just been offered, his question was cut short by the bag of money striking him square in the forehead. Letting out a short yelp of pain, Marsun momentarily fumbled with the bag in the air before catching it and looking at Myra in surprise. At her next question, Marsun's eyes widened comically and his face reddened with a deep blush. "Brothel? N-no, no! I don't go to...I mean that's....those places are..." Marsun lowered his head as he attempted to hide his blushing face. He was then ushered forward as Myra gave him a pat on the back. "It's not that I haven't done....that, I've just never been to a brothel...I'm kind of shy around women, if you haven't noticed..." He muttered as he angled his head away from her, focusing his gaze elsewhere as they walked.

24Healthy Massacre [Open] Empty Re: Healthy Massacre [Open] 23/09/14, 09:23 pm

Myra

Myra
C-Tier
C-Tier

"Kyahahhahahahahahaha!" Myra bursted out in a hysterically laughter while slapping her hand against Marsun's back over and over again. He was being just as dorky and stupid as usually, and while Myra felt like somewhere, deep deep inside of him, a real man could be found. But finding him would eventually take another five years. Zafar nudged his nose against the back of his Mistress and Myra immediatly turned around to snuggle her pet and kiss his nose. "You can go home already. Go and get some sleep. Marsun and I will come home late tonight, so don't wait for us." With that, the Lion turned around and walked away while Myra would take Marsuns hand and pull him into the next club that was aviable. She pulled him over and threw him onto a couch. "Get that man a hooker and some wine!"

25Healthy Massacre [Open] Empty Re: Healthy Massacre [Open] 24/09/14, 06:35 am

Marsun Vajra

Marsun Vajra
C-Tier
C-Tier

Marsun uttered a low sigh as Myra began to laugh loudly and repeatedly pat him on the back. She was teasing him again about his awkwardness, though he had slowly come to expect that kind of thing from her lately. They would continue walking, Marsun noticing the change in scenery as they transitioned from the regular business district to the more....adult-oriented section of the city. As expected, there were several women entertainers on the streets showcasing their "wares", a majority of them speaking flirtatious words to Marsun in an attempt to gain his attention and money. Each time, however, Marsun simply blushed shyly and shook his head or averted his gaze, though that only served to increase their interest further. Eventually his attention was drawn back to Myra as she informed Zafar that he could go home and that they would be returning later in the evening. Marsun sighed again, it was obvious now that there was no getting out of this situation, she intended to take him to a brothel whether he wanted to go or not. That was further validated when she grabbed his hand and pulled him into the nearest club to them. Shortly after entering, Myra tossed him onto one of the nearby couches and demanded that he be brought wine and a prostitute...in no particular order. Once again he began to blush, though it was not as defined as when Myra had first questioned him about brothels.

"N-no, that's okay, you don't have to d---" Marsun had not been able to finish his statement when a trio of women approached him, one of which carried a tray with a ceramic pitcher and several cups rested upon it. Two of the women sat next to him, pressing close to him while the third woman took it upon herself to sit on Marsun's lap. Needless to say, Marsun had once again regressed into his previous shy with women self, his head lowered slightly to hide his blushing face. He gave a short nod of thanks as the entertainer that sat in his lap poured him a cup of wine and presented it to him. After a few more cups of wine, Marsun had become much more relaxed, to the point where he seemed to be more strong-willed. It seemed that the inebriated Marsun was much more of a man to be desired than his usual self. Though even in spite of this, he didn't seem particularly interested in the women that were throwing their attention at him. "Hey Myra, even though it was a bit sudden bringing me here, I want to say thanks, it actually helped me loosen up a bit. By the way, earlier you said that we'd both be home when you were talking to Zafar....was that your way of indirectly inviting me over again?" He questioned casually, taking another drink from his cup of wine as his scarlet eyes stayed focused on her.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum