You are not connected. Please login or register

Deep Sea Treasure [B-Tier Job/Group]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Deep Sea Treasure [B-Tier Job/Group] Empty Deep Sea Treasure [B-Tier Job/Group] on 19/09/14, 10:58 am

Vardreth

Vardreth
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier
OOC:

This is it, everyone! The seafaring job!

The OOC Thread that has the letter invitation in it for everyone who wants to take this job on.

In this thread we will be running the following for movement speeds:
Humans & Fanalis: Up to their jogging speed, 2.5 m/s. (This is incredibly fast in real life)
Imuchakk: Up to their sprinting speed, 9 m/s (Might be more or less once the actual stats get posted for swimming)

The Job:
Job Name: Deep Sea Treasure
Job Rank: B Tier
Job Location: Reim
Job Rewards: 200 xp, 15,000 Haung
Job Overview:
Special Conditions:
-Must have a minimum of 3 posts submerged underwater without coming above water.

You've heard of a vast treasure located off the coast of Reim. It seems some pirates have recently ran into trouble, and a large portion of their gold and treasure has sunk to the bottom of the ocean when a portion of their fleet had sunk. Luckily, it wasn't too far off the coast of Reim.

Rumor has it that it's being guarded. Perhaps it is the pirates... Or worse?


Enemy Details:
Deep Sea Treasure [B-Tier Job/Group] A_levi10


Enemy Name: Deep Sea Hunter
Rank: B
Needed damage to take down: A
Abilities:
Cruises at 3 m/s, runs at 20 m/s, burst speed at 30 m/s. This creature has perfect maneuverability on the horizontal plane. It can only burst while diving. Ascending upwards has a maximum speed of 15 m/s. The creature itself is 8 meters long.

Deep Sea Dweller: Immune to damage from pressure.

Crushing grasp: Using one of its four limbs, this creature grasps at you from 4 meters away at a speed of 15 m/s and may deal up to C tier damage.

Slicing Whip: Using one of its four limbs, this creature sends out a whip of force from 4 meters away at 20 m/s that slices through water and deals B tier damage to anything in its path.

Ripping Nibble: This creature swims past, biting at a part of its prey's body and dealing C tier damage in a .2m diameter of its prey's body. It opens and closes its mouth at a rate of 15 m/s, but must swim past its prey to perform the technique.

BIC:

The day was sunny, with a warm gentle breeze that moved in a north eastern direction. The docks, as always, were bustling with activity and the smell of the various fish caught, as well as spices being imported, wafted through the dockside. One of the ships docked at the port was not loading or unloading anything; they were waiting. Upon the ship was a grizzled man, who looked over the preparations to depart.

The ship itself was a two-masted ship, and looked like it was a very sea-worthy vessel. The crew were working hard to bring supplies onto the ship for a voyage.

Dockside, there stood another individual who had an air of authority. His features were somewhat bland. Perhaps his long hair was the most note-worthy thing about him. Visibly, a dagger was equipped on the man's left side. Garret stood there, awaiting to see what kind of response his recruitment letters had received. He had his communications group post them up in various spots throughout Reim, and was hoping for a good turnout.

So long as the prospective treasure hunters followed the instructions on the letter, they should be able to find their way to the correct boat.


OOC:

200/1500


──────────────────────────────────────────────


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oNA2ZMQ1gZ0

Azix Niraj

Azix Niraj
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier
Azix sat atop his Magic Carpet, flying towards the docks where Garret waited. He had seen the letter and was interested in the possibility of recovering treasure. Under his black cloak, Azix was dressed in loose black clothing with his Staff of Refractions and Deviant at his hip. He wore a face mask that covered the lower half of his face, hiding his mouth and nose. Over his left eye, he wore a black eye patch that hid a purple orb, the result of a childhood magical experiment.

When he could smell the salt air off the wind, Azix pointed the nose of his carpet down a few degrees. It wasn't long until he spotted Garret standing on a ship, one that held relatively little activity in comparison to the other docked ships. Azix landed the carpet near his friend and stood up. With a quick flourish, he wrapped up the carpet and turned to Garret.

"Good morning!" He smiled and walked towards the edge of the opposite of the gangplank to take in the salty air. His last experience on a boat was his adventure with Madam Trixie, the pirate Queen. The experience left a good impression of the sea on him and he was visibly excited for this new adventure.

[215/1500]


──────────────────────────────────────────────

Safiya al Thalia

Safiya al Thalia
D-Tier
D-Tier
Safiya smiled as she made her way down to the to dock. She took a deep breath filling her nose with ocean air and sighed out happily. She was dressed in her travel clothing, a short white dress with a silk ribbon as the belt and metal bracers and anklets, she also had a small satchel she carried over her shoulder. The bag was made of a simple burlap with a leather strap 'I can't believe that I get to be on a boat today, I've never been on'. She thought to herself as her bare feet touched the dock she saw the ship in it's full majesty and glory, the ship was bigger then this gypsy woman had ever thought. Her eyes widened with excitement as she looked it over from end to end. In the corner of her eye she noticed a young man on a floating on a carpet and jumped as she had never seen some one ride on a flying carpet.

"Excuse me sir..." She said softly as she crept up slowly not sure if he was a magician or something evil. "Where did you get that?" She asked hoping he wouldn't snap or become annoyed by her.

203/1500

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier
This was the first time that Lagi decided to do a joint mission with someone else in a while. Surprisingly, it wasn’t Zadi. It was some other person that Lagi didn’t know, but moment was money. Everyone needed it, and it wasn’t like Lagi to pass up on a job that he would be capable of doing. From his home, Lagi got prepared to set up all of the equipment that he would need. “This one is for an undersea request, and it looks like ill have no choice this time but to work with other people. “ Lagi wondered if orie would be able to give him gills or something so he could do it on his own, but that was another ordeal for another time. Right now, Lagi had to head to the meeting place so he wouldn’t be left behind. “Come Orie…” Lagi would say as the symbiotic pet entered Lagi’s body as Lagi mounted on his bird Zygus.

After that, they started to head on to the place of where the ship was located. It was much like a cookie cutter version of the mercenary job that Lagi performed for Captin Harken. “I wonder how that old man is doing anyway. “ Lai would say as Zygus made a sharp screech, indicating that he spotted something. “Hmm?” Lagi looked down and noticed a ship, most likely the ship that the group would be sing. With his meta vessel on his wrist and his bow hosted on his back, Lagi would land Zygus on the ship. A soon as Zygs did that, he nodded the air violently as if he was trying to pick up the smell of blood. Lagi watched his partner closely as he did this, but Zygus had no initial reaction when he was done. The bird then looked at Lagi and nodded. “Safe? Alright…” Lagi then turned around and noticed the two males, but he only grunted and folded his arm.

328/1500


──────────────────────────────────────────────

Deep Sea Treasure [B-Tier Job/Group] CrChE3t

Deep Sea Treasure [B-Tier Job/Group] LBbFjDO

Lagi's Vault

Ariella Negri

Ariella Negri
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier
Ariella moved along the dock, humming softly to herself. Xenos had shown her the flier for a treasure hunting job and she thought it sounded exciting. Nilexa floated nearby, trilling happily as she followed her mistress. Ariella spotted Xenos landing on a ship, glad she would not have to figure out which was the appropriate one. As she boarded the ship, she noticed a girl with dark hair with red streaks just as a metal looking bird landed on the deck. She arched a brow, but shrugged, Nilexa getting a bit nervous and wrapping around her shoulders, peeking out from her hair, using it as a kind of camouflage, though the serpent was still plainly visible.

Smiling brightly, she waved at Xenos. "Hey Xenos! Looks like a good day for a boat trip!" Nilexa took the oportunity to fly over and greet the magician with a flittering tongue on his nose, happy to see someone she recognized. Turning to greet the other people gathering, she offered an introduction.

"Hey everyone, I'm Ariella! Everyone ready for a swim? Nilexa, quit pestering him!"

The serpent seemed to droop but returned to her mistress' side, trilling lightly at her ear. She gave the winged beast a comforting pet, assuring her she could wander more once they had set sail. She had been spoiled by riding Xenos' magic carpet of late, but she still found herself excited at the prospect of a boat ride. Her last one had been pleasant and the smell of salty sea air was refreshing, putting a pep in her step as she meandered about the deck of the boat.

[270/1500]


──────────────────────────────────────────────

Deep Sea Treasure [B-Tier Job/Group] Ari%20Sigs_zpsn7c2bhju

Myra

Myra
C-Tier
C-Tier
Deep Sea Treasure [B-Tier Job/Group] WGSV7Jv


Look, Zafar. Seems like we are going on an adventure.” The female Fanalis spoke and a smile crept over her lips. She had never been away with so many strangers before, so this would be her first time. Excited for it, Myra smiled a lot the day she received the later, and Zafar, who was more serious than his Mistress, worried about what they had to face on the open sea. Of course, the two of them were good swimmers, but they had never dared to make a step towards the ocean before. But seeing as in how excited she was, he wouldn’t take that from her and kept his thoughts a secret from her. Eventually, the big day came and the two of them would get ready to leave their small room in Reim to go on an adventure. Myra had her sparkling red hair tied up into a ponytail. The Fanalis was wearing a short white tunic and over it a shimmering golden armour that could be found on many other Gladiator Fanalis in Reim. This armour included a metal breast plate, arm and shoulder protecters as well as leg protectors. Under those protectors, Myra’s skin was simply wrapped up in bandages. However, Myra had owned that armour before she had even visited Reim, since it was a gift from one of the Kou people that she served. As everything was prepared, Myra would climb onto the Lion’s back and gently rub his neck. “I’m ready Zafar. We can go.” Releasing a deafening roar, the Lion would jump down the houses and rooftops until he landed on the safe ground, wher ehe started sprinting towards the harbour. Eventually they would arrive at the harbor and make out the ship that was supposed to be theirs. It wasn’t hard to find since there were already people Myra had met before. A few meters away from the boat, Zafar, who was a 5 meters tall and 3 meters wide Lion would stop for a moment so his Mistress could talk to him. “That one is Lord Garret. That one Lord Xenos, and Lady Ariella. Be sweet to them, okay?” Zafar checked out every single one of them before he jumped onto the ship, walked over to Ariella and licked over her face. “I like that one. Her hair is pretty.” The Lion said, as he made a comment about Ariella's hair that resembled his own fur. He would then roar with his deep voice and Myra started laughing, while bowing infront of everyone. “What a pleasure to meet all of you, my name is Myra, and this is Zafar my partner.


441|1500


──────────────────────────────────────────────

Marsun Vajra

Marsun Vajra
C-Tier
C-Tier
Beneath the watery depths of the sea that bordered the Reim port, a familiar mane of blazing red hair floated serenely atop the head of a certain Fanalis as he used Sirocco to catch next lunch. His softly glowing crimson eyes patiently watched the small schools of fish as they swam by, waiting for the opportune moment to strike out. After a few moments and patiently floating, Marsun delivered a quick series of jabs with his spear, skewering a quadruplet of particularly large fish in quick succession. Smiling slightly Marsun proceeded to swim to the surface, breaking the crystal blue surface with a small gasp of air before making his way towards the dock. Hoisting himself up onto one of the lowered sections, his bare torso shimmered as the watery film that covered him refracted the sunlight. Darkened a shade past its normal color, his vermillion hair lay flat against his head. Running a hand through his hair and moving it from in front of his face, he turned his gaze towards the four fish that hung limply upon the blade of his spear.

"Looks like a made a pretty good catch...and I did it with enough time to spare before I have to get on that boat...hmm...I wonder if I'll be able to cook them also..." He muttered to himself thoughtfully. Feeling that he shouldn't chance it, Marsun instead rested the spear upon his shoulder at he made his way towards the dock where the boat would be leaving. As he arrived, he noticed that there were already quite a few people already waiting, only one in particular that he recognized....or perhaps technically two. Smiling slightly as he looked at Myra sitting atop Zafar's back. "Hey! Myra, Zafar! Nice to see you two again!" He called over to them as he approached. His slightly dampened shirt hung on the shaft of his spear and swayed listlessly through the air with each step he took. "So you got the letter for this thing too, huh? I guess we weren't the only ones...there's more people here than I thought." He remarked as he turned his gaze towards the other people who stood in wait, noting each of them individually, though his gaze seemed to linger on the other two women who were present. Both were quite attractive, though of course Marsun's general shyness in regards to dealing with women would prevent him from saying very much to them.

[429/1500]


──────────────────────────────────────────────

Vardreth

Vardreth
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier
OOC:
For those who have not yet joined; in this post, the ship leaves the docks. You may still join at this point, however make sure to RP that your arrival is late. You're going to have to climb up the side of the ship, or jump onto the ship. Mind you, any 'large' jumps should require an ability.

If you choose to climb up the ship, the following should be in your post:

Code:
As the ship hands looked dockside, they noted an individual attempting to catch up to them. [b]"Latecomer, boys!"[/b] Some of the shipmates laughed at the late individual, throwing a line into the water for them to use to climb up.


If you do not join by my next post, you will be unable to join the thread. Anything within my ----DM---- sections are not counted towards my word count, as they are general setting reactions to the other individuals there.

BIC:

Garret saw the first individual flying in from above. Bypassing the Magician who was standing dockside, Azix had made his way to the boat directly. Garret walked up the boarding side of the ship just in time to see Azix land. As he landed, he had greeted Garret and walked to the edge of the gangplank that Garret had just boarded the ship on.

As Azix walked past him, he cleared his throat. "Yes, it is. I have high expectations..." Azix's back was to Garret as he walked away from the dockside and to the opposite side of the boat, taking in the sea air. Garret continued to watch the developments.

It was then that another person had shown themselves on the boat. A young woman with various piercings approached the man and asked him where he had gotten his Magic Carpet. Garret was curious about the exact details of that as well, but shortly thereafter a variety of other individuals came upon the ship as well, showing a decent turnout rate of his fliers.

-----DM------
Perhaps the biggest entrance was a man who came down upon the boat from above on a huge metallic creature. The screech caused Garret's head to move up, sharply, as the beast descended. It was an impressive beast, but it had the crew running about worrying. The Captain shouted out orders, calming the crew down and walking up to the man. "You must be Lagi El Nagi. I've heard you helped a fellow Captain, Captain Harken, on one of his trade routes." The captain looked the beast up and down, and narrowed his eyes when he saw that the beast's landing had caused minor damage to his ship. "I appreciate clan El Nagi, and your assistance will likely be useful, but try not to damage my boat too much.
--------/DM-------

Garret took note of Ariella's use of Azix's code name. Nodding, he was pleased to see that the man's cover wasn't going to be blown so easily on this trip. He watched as Myra and Zafar boarded the boat as well, and made their own introductions. He had met Myra before, but the speaking beast was definitely a new one for him. Garret looked at the creature, dumbfounded. "You can... Speak?" It certainly sounded like a dumb question, considering that the proof of the creatures intelligence and speech was made simply by it being able to talk.

When Marsun had made it to the boat, the Captain touched Garret's soldier. Garret pulled himself back from the moment, and noted the wind was picking up. Looking back to the group, Garret nodded back to the Captain. "Looks like as good a time as any. This will have to do."

-------DM-------

"ALRIGHT, LANDLUBBERS. WE'RE MOVING OUT!" The captain called out the orders, and the ship began moving. The wind was moving them forward, and it was in a good direction. The boat rocked gently as it cut through the waves, the captain providing any instructions necessary to keep it moving forward.

The group moved northward while the sight of land slowly disappeared into the distance. The salty air of the sea was carried by the wind.

The cook began bringing them a snack to have; cooked fish on a stick. Each of the people that had come to do the job, as well as some of the other ship mates, were provided with the fish. The aroma wafted across the deck, filling the noses of those there.

As one of the crew ate his fish, he spit out an eyeball that had came with. "Hate the eyeballs." That was the only comment that the crew member made as the eye ball, covered in the slime of his spit, rolled over to Azix's feet.

Some of the crew were bringing up a series of chains and chests. They were speaking to each other while they did so, passing the time. "Gotta chain down these chests. Should make the transfer of the treasure easier if we have some chests ready, and these chains will do good work keeping them attached to the boat..." As they continued their work, one of the chains broke. "Damn blacksmith. Wish he did better work on some of his wares."

One of the crew members was speaking beneath his breath on how much he disliked Fanalis, as the whole race were brutes and not worth more than manual labor. A few dirty looks were sent towards Myra and Marsun while these comments were being made. He was far enough away and careful with his comments so that the two wouldn't be able to hear him, but Lagi was closer to the man and thus overheard that crew member speaking in such a way.

One of the crew members was lazing about on deck, not doing much of anything. He approached Safiya and started speaking to her. "Hey, hun. What brings you here?" Before he had a chance to speak further, the captain yelled at him telling him to get his arse back to work. Mumbling under his breath, the crew member went back to his job.
------/DM--------


OOC:

528/1500


──────────────────────────────────────────────


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oNA2ZMQ1gZ0

Azix Niraj

Azix Niraj
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier
Enjoying the breeze of the salt air, Azix didn't notice Safiya's presence until she spoke up. Turning his head, he noticed a shy girl standing near him, an air of nervousness about her. Azix smiled at her and pulled back his cloak to show her the magic carpet. "This? It was a gift from a friend of mine's girlfriend. He said 'girlfriend' with a teasing emphasis and looked at Garret from the corner of his eye to see if his friend had heard.

He extended a gloved hand to the girl, offering a handshake. "The name is Xenos. Are you excited to find fortune too?"

Azix was greeted by Nilexa with her tongue tickling his nose. He laughed and ran his fingers down her back, "Good to see you, Nilexa." He turned to Ariella, "It does seem like a lovely day for a boat ride."

He turned to look at the others that had come on the boat, only recognizing a couple of them. The Fanalis, Myra, who was part of the impromptu 'Remano Stargazer Club' had boarded with a rather large lion. He had hardly noticed the lion's strange horns when it began to speak. Azix hid his surprise by turning back to stare at the seat to wait for the ship to depart.

After they had taken off, Azix was offered a fish on a stick, which he gladly accepted. He had forgotten to eat before he had left this morning and his belly appreciated the treat. What his belly did not appreciate was a eyeball from a Sailor's fish rolling to his feet. Even worse was the fact that the saliva from the sailor's mouth glistened in the sunlight. With a panicked kick, he sent the eyeball into the water and proceeded to pour the contents of his snack over the side of the boat. Bits of flaky fish could be seen in the chunky fluid he expelled. Even the splattering of the vomit hitting the waves made his stomach tense in nauseousness. It appeared he was doomed to go swimming on an empty stomach.

With an angry look in his eye, Azix walked up to the sailor and wiped his mouth off on a handkerchief that he kept in a pocket. After removing the traces of vomit, he placed the cloth in the sailor's breast-pocket and walked away. He found a corner of the boat to sit down, using his magic carpet as a pillow.

[838/1500 words]


──────────────────────────────────────────────

Safiya al Thalia

Safiya al Thalia
D-Tier
D-Tier
"I'm Safiya al Thalia! You can just call me Safiya. You must of had a really nice girlfriend" She smiled happily and shook his hand. Safiya looked around and noticed the others arrive. The first after herself being a young man who flew in on a huge bird, he didn't care for or notice Safiya. After That a young woman who called herself Arielle, she also had a pet. "I'm Safiya!" She answered back to her greeting. Then came a young woman who Safiya assumed was a Fanalis with a huge lion, purple and speaking. "It can talk!?" Safiya exclaimed surprised. She began checking out the lion making sure it was no illusion, also didn't notice the other Fanalis male make it on the boat.

Safiya smiled as she took the fish and walked back to Xenos as she ate her fish happily. "You think we're gonna find cool stuff" She said mouthful.

As she awaited Xenos response a sailor was hitting on her, as he did the captain called him away but Safiya enjoyed it. She looked about realizing just how far away from Reim she was and just how far they were going to find this treasure.

200/1500


──────────────────────────────────────────────

Safiya's Vault

Ariella Negri

Ariella Negri
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier
Ariella took note of each of the people boarding the boat after her, nodding in a friendly manner before they took off. When the lion spoke, she smiled in delight, but decided to wait to approach it until they were on their way. As a Fanalis got on the boat with a spear full of fish, she squirmed slightly, her stomach turning slightly. The feeling intensified when they were offered fish for a snack. She politely declined, pulling an apple from her cloak and was about to take a bite when the sound of Xenos hurling completed the circle of disgust and she tucked the apple back away. There was no way she was hungry between the fish and Xenos deciding that the fish would not be agreeable. Moving over to where he had chosen to sit, she leaned against the boat and offered him a teasing grin.

"Well, either you hate fish as much as I do or you just do not like the eyes."

Chuckling softly, she inhaled the salty air deeply. While Magnostadt was not short of fresh air, there was something about being on the water and feeling the occasional spray that simply could not be matched by being on land. Nilexa was enjoying herself, darting around the deck of the boat in glee, trilling at all of the people and tasting the air. She would pause at each person before hovering above the purple lion, her curiosity peaked by the similar color of the animal. Keeping her distance but still hovering nearby as she flicked her tongue out.

Ariella bounced in excitement, eager to go for a cool swim in the wide open ocean, the danger involved only exciting her more. Under her cloak, she wore a form fitting top and pants to make it easier to swim in.

[575/1500]


──────────────────────────────────────────────

Deep Sea Treasure [B-Tier Job/Group] Ari%20Sigs_zpsn7c2bhju

Myra

Myra
C-Tier
C-Tier

Quite a few people had entered the ship by now. Besides Xenos and the other man, Ariella, a gorgeous looking young Lady with dark skin and dark hair, another man she didn’t knew, but he was accompanied by a large bird which probably made him a beast tamer as well and then there was someone Myra knew pretty well so far, her fellow Fanalis Marsun. While Myra walked over to the young man, Zafar the Lion looked at Safiya and roared at her, instead of answering her when she asked a question about his speech. Upon arriving next to Marsun, she would gently pat his shoulder with her hand and smile at him. “Look who we have here. I don’t know why, but I have the feeling that we are going to run into each other a lot more often from now on.” A smile crept over her face as Zafar would suddenly turn around drastically and dash forward at Marsun, boxing his spear with his paw and causing a fish to fall of. The Lion would then immediately roar something to defend “his prey” and devour the fish. “Woah woah, Zafar! You just had something to eat!” The Lion looked at his Mistress as if she had green skin before roaring once more. “Can I haz fish?” The Lion directed his question at Marsun this time, but according to his bared fangs and aggressive look in his eyes he wasn’t going to give him much of a choice.


690|1500


──────────────────────────────────────────────

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier
“I’ll be sure not to, were here to make money after all. It would be depressing if the reward for the job was to cover damages, other than being put in my pocket. Even worse, anything metal enough that Zygus would actually want to eat. “Ok, so it was one time, but Zygus did have a small taste for jewels when he was a baby. However, they came a long way from being mere children. In the meantime, ygus looked over to where the others were, and then he looked back at Lagi and made a small sound. “I don’t want to…” Lagi would say in response to that, like he knew what the bird was saying. They been together for so long, Lagi could actually interpret his partners mannerisms with ease. In this case, Zygus wanted Lagi to meet and greet with the other treasure hunters. After  few minutes of whining, Lagi finally gave in and decided to scope out the completion. It would be unfortunate to depend on anyone that wasn’t capable of handling their own. As Lagi walked among the ship, he observed the other people that stood out the most. However, the law of attraction in Lagi’s case made him walk towards the women who had a lion as her companion. He was rather shocked when it talked, but he was sure to find out what kind of race it was.  With the owner and the rest of her supposed friends, Lagi introduced himself. “I’m lagi El Nagi, from the El NAgi clan…. The strongest group of dominance users in Reim.”  Lagi would say as he adjusted the collar of his black outfit. “It’s nice to meet you guys…and your partners… they are rather interesting.” Lagi would say this bluntly, resisting the urge to touch and examine them. Lagi had a love for animals, and he would always want to examine them and fill the information in his book. Lagi smirked at the two animals and pointed over to Zygus who looked on. “That’s Zygus, he sent me over here to say hi. He’s rather shy around new people, so I’m saying hi in his place too.”

689/1500


──────────────────────────────────────────────

Deep Sea Treasure [B-Tier Job/Group] CrChE3t

Deep Sea Treasure [B-Tier Job/Group] LBbFjDO

Lagi's Vault

Marsun Vajra

Marsun Vajra
C-Tier
C-Tier
Marsun gave a slight chuckle and nodded as Myra approached him then greeted him. It was clear that he had gotten over his shyness at least in regards to Myra, he even seemed comfortable enough not to begin blushing and stammering as he normally did when interacting with women. Just as he had prepared to open his mouth in to respond to her, however, Zafar had rushed him and smacked at his spear with one of his large paws, knocking one of the fish from the blade then letting out a protective growl as if to stake claim on his recently "liberated" snack. Marsun could only stare in mild shock as his fish was quickly devoured by the large lion. Blinking absently, Marsun's crimson gaze slowly shifted towards Myra as she scolded the lion for taking the fish, though it seemed more so out of appearances sake than an actual punishment. It was then that Zafar asked if he could have the fish he had recently eaten, though the question was asked in a manner and tone that basically made it seem as though Zafar had already decided the answer for him.

"W-Well, it's not like I can say no now, you already ate it...." Marsun muttered as he averted his gaze away from the lion, though he made sure to switch the hand that held his spear with its remaining fish over to his other hand and further away from Zafar. When he was offered one of the fish that had been prepared on the ship, Marsun shook his head slightly and lightly tapped his spear against the ship's deck to showcase the fish he had already caught, though even that was enough to slightly crack the wood beneath it. His attention was then drawn towards one of the other men nearby, who seemed not to be a fan of fish....at least that was what the vomiting over the side of the ship meant to Marsun. He stifled a small laugh, though it was cut short as he heard the sound of metal breaking and turned his head in the direction of the noise, just in time to hear the sailors complaining about faulty craftsmanship. Even from the distance he currently was, he could tell that the craftsmanship was indeed subpar, perhaps later on he would offer to reforge the chains for the captain. "I wonder what kind of treasure we'll find. Those chests look like they can hold quite a bit. Hey, Myra, do you think there are any magicians here?" Marsun questioned as he turned his gaze back towards her. As his vision shifted from the chains back to his fellow Fanalis, he caught a brief glimpse of some of the sailors staring at them and whispering, though he couldn't make out what they were saying. Because of this, he chose to disregard it and instead converse with his friend....or at least he thought they were friends and from the way she had greeted him he assumed that she considered him a friend as well. Shortly after he had focused on Myra once more, they were joined by another man in black clothing who introduced himself as Lagi, a dominance user before then introducing his nearby bestial companion, introducing him as Zygus. "Ehh...it's nice to meet you, I guess. I'm Marsun Vajra from Balbadd, sorry I don't have an animal friend to introduce, I sometimes have bad luck with them..." Marsun greeted while casting a slight glance to the empty space on his spear blade that had recently been occupied by a fish.

[1048/1500]

Vardreth

Vardreth
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier
OOC: Since this is a time-sensitive posting process, feel free to post out of order. Only 1 post per person unless they fall behind in a prior post. Any questions, feel free to ask me. Those who did not join within the past 3 days are now unable to join, even if they had reserved a spot in the job.

BIC:


-----DM-----

The sailor looked up in confusion as Azix placed the handkerchief into his breast-pocket and walked away. "Uhg. What the hell, matey?" The man cursed under his breath, taking the cloth from his pocket and throwing it overboard. He looked back towards Azix, muttering under his breath.

The man who was bringing cooked fish around simply nodded towards Ariella. "Suit yourself." before moving away from her...

------/DM------

Garret coughed at Azix's mention of a girlfriend, quickly looking away in an attempt to hide his embarrassment. He was about to walk away when he heard Safiya misunderstand what he was saying, and tell Azix that he must have had a great girlfriend. Feeling less embarrassed, Garret smiled. He left the two of them to talk as he walked around on the deck of the ship, sizing up the amount of skill he believed the others may have.

During his walk he got used to the talking tiger, but its sudden roars for the fish gave him pause. He shook his head. Listening to some of the talks and the introduction of Lagi, from the El Nagi clan, Garret understood that some of their on-board members were famous. Another smile threatened to find its way to his face as he considered how his work was aligned with attempting to stay out of the light of fame.

He had a good feeling that this group would be able to hold their own. They were beginning to approach the spot where Garret knew their target to be, and he noted that Azix and Ariella had sat next to each other. The winged serpent that came on board with the female was darting about, and hovered about Garret momentarily before moving on. A curious creature.

He approached Azix and Ariella. "Xenos. Ariella. It looks like our group from before has found its way to gather again." Garret held himself professionally, hands clasped behind his back gently. Training taught the man to never leave himself defenseless, so he made sure that he didn't truly clasp them together.

Garret nodded over to Myra, who was surrounded by several others. Again, he looked at the tiger. It was quite a large creature, and he still could hardly believe it spoke. He shook his head. "It's strange, almost, to find everyone here. In this group, that is." It certainly was strange to Garret. Not that he had met the same people, but that all these people were somehow pulled together by Fate.

"ALLRIGHT, WEIGH ANCHOR!" The captain bellowed out to the crew, having them drop the sails and weigh anchor in order to stop the ship.

Garret nodded, looking about. He stood before the group and called for their attention. "Hello, everyone. By now, most of you have been able to introduce yourselves to each other. The job itself is self explanatory; we are to dive into the depths and retrieve the gold there. Anything you can carry, is yours to keep." He looked to Lagi and Myra. "Those who intend to use their beast partners to carry more, I expect extra hard work from."

It was at this point that Garret brought out Kuroi Shimo, his wand. "As for how we will stay underwater long enough to get to the bottom? Well, I am a mage. My skills may be minor, but I have been able to devise a spell for us to be able to breath under water easily. We are now above the area where the treasure in question is. While below, please stay within 20 meters of me. It will be dangerous to be much further out than that." Garret explained to the group that they would be diving beneath the sea and obtaining the treasure from the ships below.


When he was done with his explanation, he looked at the group. "Now, if you can all come forward, I will bestow the water breathing ability upon you." Garret cast upon those present his spell, Grand Dive, providing all those who would be joining him a bubble of water that fit upon their face. They had little choice in the matter. The first one attached itself directly to Garret's face, as a show that it was not dangerous, with the rest attaching themselves to the faces of the others. They would find that the interior was air, and that they could breath just fine.

It was time to dive into the water. "Alright, we're set. Let's go.


OOC:

280/300 Magoi/Stamina
714+528 = 929/1500 Word Count

Abilities/Items Used:

Name: Kuroi Shimo (Black Frost)
Material: Oak (D Tier)
Appearance: The wand itself has engraved arcane symbols, with a black finish. It is 30.5 cm, or 1 ft, long. The end of the wand is pointed.

Name: Grand Dive
Tier: C
Cost: 20|10 Magoi Initial|Sustain
Element: Water
Class: Supplementary
Range: 20 meters
Duration: 1-4 posts
Cool-Down: 3-5 posts
Description: This spell allows up to 10 individuals within 20 meters of the caster to breath under water. It does so by creating a bubble of air around the mouth and nose and eyes that is approximately .3 meters in diameter, absorbing oxygen from the water around it which originates from the wand/staff and moves to the targets at 15 m/s.


──────────────────────────────────────────────


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oNA2ZMQ1gZ0

Myra

Myra
C-Tier
C-Tier

Seeing as in how Marsuns reaction was rather calm, Zafar would release a sound that came close to growling thunder – but happened to be the laughter of the Lion before he pawed the spear once more to take the remaining fish. “If you say so, little human. You can’t say no then.” And with that, Zafar would nom the rest of the fishes while sitting down and getting comfortable on the ship that was now slowly moving awy from the harbour and towards the great sea. While they were chatting carelessly, Marsun would ask Myra if she thought there were any Magicans on the boat and his ignorance made her his and shake her head. “Just look around.” There was a bitter tone in her voice when she told Marsun to take a look around. To her, it was obvious that this people, some of them, were Magicans.  The young Fanalis stroke through her crimson red hair and turned around. Sunlight fell down onto her golden armour and reflected the light. To tease Marsun, she would turn around so that the light would dazzle him. Zafar, who had now finished his meal, stood up and pawed Marsun carefully. “We will take care of the gold. You go and bring more fish.” His Mistress chuckled amused at the behavior of her Lion. She would eventually earn some weird looks, but after all she didn’t own Zafar. He was a Lion, a beast, and could never be fully tamed. However, they were approached by a dark haired man, who Myra figured was another beast tamer, and shortly after, she was proofed right. He introduced himself as Lagi El Nagi, saying that his family were the strongest beast tamers in Reim. His statement made the Fanalis raise an eyebrow. She didn’t believe in those who claimed to be the strongest, so instead of saying something, she would simply nod at him. Zafar had caught interest in the flying bird, and while it didn’t seem to be made out of flesh, more something metalic, the Lion roared something and stood up onto his backlegs, trying to paw the bird. Not in an aggressive way, more in a curious one. “Leave him be, Zafar.” The Lion turned back around to his Mistress and bumped his nose against her stomach. “I don’t like this ship. It makes me sick. Can we just swim next to it?” Gently patting the head of her pet, Myra shook her own. “Not yet.” After that, Garret would finally made the instructions. The rules were simple. He would give them the ability to breath underwater and they would carry as much gold as possible back onto the ship. Myra and Zafar moved slow underwater and they couldn’t really fight, so she hoped that the Magicans would take care ofall eventual enemies. Myra climbed onto Zafar’s back and the Lion jumped right in front of Garret, where the two of them got their bubbles, Myra around her head and Zafar around his. It looked rather odd but proofed to be useful. The Lion would then press his legs into the wooden ground of the ship, dash forward and jump right into the water. The bubble not only helped with the air, but also allowed them to have a slightly better sight underwater, since their eyes wouldn’t be burned by the salt. However, Myra and Zafar would wait for the other’s to join them since Garret had asked them to stay close because of his Magic Spell.


1274|1500
OOC: No posting order means after everytime you posted we can post randomly right? @Garret


──────────────────────────────────────────────

Ariella Negri

Ariella Negri
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier
Ariella stood as Garret explained everything, nodding at the appropriate spots and humming softly as she considered his spell. She shed her cloak as he spoke, pulling her wand free and flipping it idly in her hand before weaving it between her fingers like a baton. She called Nilexa over softly, the winged serpent fluttering over to her obediently. When the serpent was close enough, she held out her arm, allowing Nilexa to curl around it and stare at her. Her voice was soft, her ears still trained on Garret's explanation as she spoke to Nilexa.

"I want you to stay up here, okay? You can't breathe down there. I will be okay. You stay up here and watch the birdies."

Nilexa trilled in agreement before moving to flutter by the crew on the boat. She never same too close, realizing they were busy and did not want to be bothered, but she was curious about the running of the ship and it would be a way to pass the time while her Mistress went to gather treasure.

Ariella returned her full attention to Garret as he displayed his bubbles that would allow them to breath under water, grinning when it affixed to her face. When he finally said it was time to go, she hopped happily before immediately running for the gang plank of the ship and diving into the cool salt water. She dove under the surface to test the efficiency of Garret's spell, finding that it was no problem to breath at all, the bubble moving with her. She made sure to stay close to the boat so she would be within the casting range, occasionally dipping her head under the water to see the marine wildlife flickering in the sunlight streaming into the water.

Waiting for the others to join, she turned to float on her back, her hair spreading out in a bloom of deep purple, the sun warm on her tanned body.

"THE WATER IS GREAT, GUYS! COME ON IN!"

[913/1500]


──────────────────────────────────────────────

Deep Sea Treasure [B-Tier Job/Group] Ari%20Sigs_zpsn7c2bhju

Azix Niraj

Azix Niraj
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier
Safiya had misunderstood him and Azix blushed when she thought he had a girlfriend. "Oh...I-I don't have a girlfriend...," Azix stammered. He was glad when Ariella approached and then blushed again at feeling that way.

At Ariella's mention of the fish eyeball, Azix's stomach turned. "I have no problem with fish...it was the man's slobber."

From his vantage point, Azix watched the others on the ship, paying close attention to who mingled with who. People naturally drifted towards their alliances and the information may come in handy someday. The Fanalis seemed to group up with each other, Myra attracting the attention of the beast tamer with the metal bird as well.

When Garret approached, Azix stood up and stretched his arms. Having worked with him long enough, he could tell from Garret's stance that they were almost there. "It is strange that we seemed to run into each other again. I guess treasure has a way of drawing people together."

After Garret finished with his briefing of the mission, he casted a spell that would allow them to all breath under water. Azix was familiar with the spell, Garret had used it during their spar. While Azix shed his cloak and his shirt, placing them over his magic carpet, Myra and Ariella leaped in the water. Azix chuckled at seeing their enthusiasm before looking up to Nilexa. "Keep an eye on my things, please.'

After petting Nilexa for a few seconds, he checked to make sure his Staff of Refractions and Deviant were secured at his hip. Now that Azix was ready, he leaped over the side of the boat and fell into the water like  a cannonball, create a large splash. He made sure to keep close to the boat and waited for the others.

[1136/1500]


──────────────────────────────────────────────

Safiya al Thalia

Safiya al Thalia
D-Tier
D-Tier
Safiya smiled at Azix, somewhat pleased and a little giddy at his response. Usually, it would be far beyond her to want for companionship, Azix dismissing his girlfriend comment meant a great deal and absolutely nothing at the same time. Setting aside these thoughts, she let her mind wander. As she became lost in her thoughts, the other conversations going around her faded from her ears. She thought about what she could do with the riches she might obtain. She pondered remaking her clan or buying off slaves of the fanalis breed to free and join her household. She thought of how she would even clear this dungeon. Snippets of plans bounced around in her skull, some fitting together, some fitting nowhere. Her thoughts were scattered to the wind as Garret gathered everyone's attention.

Safiya watched as everyone lept into the water. Having missed the conversation, she was momentarily confused. However, she quickly figured out what was happening and followed suit. She set aside all of her belongings and stripped down to just a short, thin white dress and her weapon gauntlet. She took a deep breath and dove in gracefully, assuming that Garret's spell would allow everyone to breathe.

Once down in the water, Safiya let go of the air she'd taken in before she dove. She took in a deep breath, still not quite sure what would happen. Would she grow gills? Would a bubble cover her nose and mouth? Would the spell even work? Clean, crisp air filled her lungs. She could breathe the water as easily as she could breathe the air. She tested her voice. It sounded as normal as if she was talking on land. Quickly regaining her composure, she swam around for a bit. She still wasn't sure how long the spell would last, so she resurfaced quickly, looking around for everyone else. She found Azix and started doing circles around him, smiling and splashing playfully. "Hey Xenos... so... what do you mean that you have no girlfriend?" She asked in a shier voice, stopping before him and treading water.

[347/1500]

Marsun Vajra

Marsun Vajra
C-Tier
C-Tier
Marsun could only watch in comical dismay as Zafar claimed the rest of his fish for his own. He really did have bad luck with animals sometimes, this situation was proof of that. Myra once again adopted a somewhat annoyed tone in response to his question about magicians, though he disregarded as he began to look around at the people present on the boat. Some of them seemed interesting, he supposed, but none of them gave of a "magician" vibe. Even still, Marsun had never met a magician before so his first instinct could have been wrong. Turning his head to comment once more, he was met by a quick gleam of sunlight reflecting off of Myra's armor, causing him to wince and angle his head away slightly. It seemed that she enjoyed teasing him in these ways, though Marsun just assumed that it was the way friends interacted with each other. Rubbing his eyes slightly, he felt a gentle but firm nudge against his back, turning his head and staring face to face with Zafar. Taking a few stumbling steps back in surprise, Marsun blinked absently as the lion basically made him the designated snack person for the group.

"I...I don't think that's really how this is supposed to go, Zafar...and I'm not a human, I'm a Fanalis..." Marsun muttered as he scratched the back of his head. It seemed that both Myra and Zafar shared similar traits when it came to dealing with Marsun, though he didn't particularly mind it. He considered them both to be his friends so he figured that he could give them some leniency in how they dealt with him.....that and he wasn't very fond of the idea of being a magical lion's chew toy. Moments later, their attention was turned towards the front of the ship, where one of the men, who had introduced himself as Garret, began to explain just what they would be required to do for their mission. Giving a nod of affirmation, Marsun gave the deck of the ship a small thump with the blunt end of Sirocco's shaft, once again cracking the wood slightly. Approaching the side of the boat, he hopped up onto the railing in preparation to dive into the water below. Before he did, however, he turned back towards the sailors who were still fumbling with the shoddy chains.

"Hey! When I get back I'll fix those chains for you! I'll show you some real metalworking!" He commented before diving over the side and into the water below. Surfacing just a few feet away from the rest of the people who had jumped into the water, Marsun patiently floated in place, Sirocco held in a firm grasp as he awaited final instructions.

[1531/1500]


──────────────────────────────────────────────

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier
“Alright, come Zygus..” Lagi would call upon his companion to come close to him so he could feel the water breathing effects from the magician. Once the metallic bird came around, Zygus would also be able to breathe underwater with no kind of problems whatsoever. The only thing that Zygus had to do was stay close to Lagi, who had to stay close to the person that was running the spell. “Me and my partner is ready when you are, you’ll fine no problems here.” Lagi would say with confidence as he was referring the leader of this mission to Zygus and himself.

712/150


──────────────────────────────────────────────

Deep Sea Treasure [B-Tier Job/Group] CrChE3t

Deep Sea Treasure [B-Tier Job/Group] LBbFjDO

Lagi's Vault

Vardreth

Vardreth
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier
OOC:
@Myra: Yes. You can post in whichever order, and do not have to wait on others to post. The only rule with this is that you cannot post multiple times between my posts unless you missed a post.

BIC:

Garret was sure to jump in after everyone else. Being the last one to follow, he caught some of the crew complaining about all the damages that were being done to the ship. Garret wasn't too worried. He had it on good authority that the treasure below was real, and just a portion of that was more than enough to cover the damages that were done. He followed the rest of the group into the water, Kuroi Shimo held tightly in his left hand.

"Remember, stick somewhat close; don't travel too far off. This should be the easy part." He really wasn't looking forward to their return. He was warned that the treasure was guarded, as everyone else who had gone before them never returned to tell the tale. Likely the pirates, waiting for others to work on bringing the gold up so that they could recover their lost treasure.

Garret had lead the group down, swimming at a slower pace than what he could have. The wand in his left hand certainly made it more difficult for him to swim through the water. There were a few schools of fish that were passing through the water, close to the group and past the group. The sights may very well have been a first for many of those who were with Garret, considering long trips underwater was not the usual for them.

As they got deeper within the water, the light began to fade. Not so much so that they could not see, but enough to make an impression of darkness. Their progress had been slow, but they could finally see something from below; ship wrecks.

It was one such ship wreck that they approached when a glint of light reflected off of something golden. "Do you all see that? It looks like the treasure is right here." Garret began swimming towards it when he saw something swimming out of the corner of his eye. His heart began to beat faster as he recalled a previous creature that had chased him underwater, and immediately recalled the warning about something guarding the treasure.

Garret turned to take a look at what may have been out there. It was too dark to see, however, and there was no movement that he could detect. "Xenos." Garret called, over to the Light Magician. "Do you have any light to spare?" Garret's voice had a sense of urgency to it, alluding to there being a chance that all was not right with their dive...

OOC:

270/300 Magoi/Stamina
424+929 = 1353/1500 Word Count

Abilities/Items Used:

Name: Kuroi Shimo (Black Frost)
Material: Oak (D Tier)
Appearance: The wand itself has engraved arcane symbols, with a black finish. It is 30.5 cm, or 1 ft, long. The end of the wand is pointed.

Sustaining Grand Dive for 10 magoi:

Name: Grand Dive
Tier: C
Cost: 20|10 Magoi Initial|Sustain
Element: Water
Class: Supplementary
Range: 20 meters
Duration: 1-4 posts
Cool-Down: 3-5 posts
Description: This spell allows up to 10 individuals within 20 meters of the caster to breath under water. It does so by creating a bubble of air around the mouth and nose and eyes that is approximately .3 meters in diameter, absorbing oxygen from the water around it which originates from the wand/staff and moves to the targets at 15 m/s.


──────────────────────────────────────────────


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oNA2ZMQ1gZ0

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier
Lagi went down in the water with Zygus, it was a good thing that the magicians spells worked on the animals too. Lagi always did things together with Zygus as a team, and  Orie wasn’t someone that he liked to use unless he had a bit more tricks for her. “Stay close to the group Zygus. “Lagi would say to Zygus as they swam along with the rest of the group. It was surprisingly fully to see Zygus’s first reaction when he got into the water, he kept staring at all of the fish that he probably wanted to eat, but knew that Lagi would scold him if he went away from the group. As they continued to swim  down, Lagi started to notice that the light in the area was  beginning to lower. This made Lagi  bit weary, he didn’t like the fact that they was swimming into unknown territory. Zygus, try to keep an ear out for anything . If you start to notice something, notify me immediately. “ Little did the group know, Zygus had an amazing sense of hearing, so it kind of gave them some leverage if there was any kind of creature in the water that they came across. Lagi was hoping that they didn’t run across  legend beast, the last thing that Lagi would want to do today was face the kraken. When the magician called for some other person to shed some light in the area, Lagi waited patiently and contemplated if he should take out his bow. There could be sharks in the water, or an octopus. Being a dominance user only made Lagi more weary of his surroundings. As long as we get our hands on the treasure, it doesn’t matter. Besides, I got Zygus backing me up this time. “

915/1500


──────────────────────────────────────────────

Deep Sea Treasure [B-Tier Job/Group] CrChE3t

Deep Sea Treasure [B-Tier Job/Group] LBbFjDO

Lagi's Vault

Azix Niraj

Azix Niraj
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier
Azix was waiting for Garret to join them in the water when the shy girl from earlier approached him. Something seemed to be on her mind from the way she held herself. In a shy voice she asked what he meant by not having a girlfriend. Azix's cheeks flushed brightly as he searched for words. He realized that she had taken his comment as an offer, but he didn't know how to politely decline. Females had never really shown an interest before in him before. "I..." His mind searched for an excuse as he looked around, avoiding eye-contact with Safiya. His eyes settled on Ariella and a light bulb went off. "I don't think she notices me..."

Thankfully, Garret splashed down in the water and interrupted the embarrassing conversation. Azix followed behind the blue magician as they descended down into the depths. The further they descended the darker it seemed to get, not an overbearing darkness, but definitely enough to border on discomfort. After some time, Garret pointed out glimmering objects below them, alerting the group to the location of the treasure.

When Garret asked for a light, Azix provided it by using his Flicker spell, creating a ball of light that would allow them to see but not blind. It would illuminate the area around them, allowing them to see.

[280/300 magoi]

[1357/1500]


Spoiler:

Name: Flicker
Tier: C-Tier
Cost: 20 Magoi [10 sustained]
Element: Light
Class: Supplementary
Range: 20 meters
Duration: 1-4 posts
Cool-Down: 3-5 posts after sustained
Description: Azix whispers a string of commands to the ruhk and creates form magoi into a ball of light. He can control the intesity of the light, ranging in brightness from a candle to a blinding light that can impair vision for two turns with a C-Tier effect, leaving a faint after image when the light turns off. Azix can alter the size of the ball, ranging in diameters of 10 cm to five meters. He can form the ball within a twenty meter range and using his staff to direct it, move it within that range at 15 m/s^2. He can also change the color of the light if he chooses. Azix can dissipate the ability at will and it is ended when hit with a higher tier ability or the sphere moves out of range of Azix.


──────────────────────────────────────────────

Myra

Myra
C-Tier
C-Tier
Zafar roared in excitement and Myra had to giggle at seeing how her giant pet was trying to get used to the water around him and the bubble on his head. “It’s kinda difficult to get used to, but you will be alright, Zafar.” Myra swam over to her Lion, somewhat took a seat on his back like usual and gently pet him. “Water!” Zafar exclaimed, showing that he was a bit uneasy with it after all. “There there, big boy, you will be okay.” Myra couldn’t supress the laughter in her voice but seeing Garret entering the water got her attention back to the actual mission. After that they would dive into the ocean, making sure to stay close to the Magican or else they would drown. It seemed to be rather difficult for him to swim with the staff in his hand. Myra decided to leave Zafar and send her Lion over to the Magican. She didn’t knew much about Magic, but she didn’t wanted to risk their lifes by letting the Magican being somewhat uncomfortable. “You can sit on his back if you want. Maybe it’s easier that way.” The Fanalis would suggest, directing her words at Garret. After that, she would wait for the next step. Thanks to Xenos, who used his Magic to lighten up the area, they were also able to inspect the underwater world.


1505/1500

1 Post Under Water


──────────────────────────────────────────────

Sponsored content


Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum