You are not connected. Please login or register

Helping a Lady to move! [Mission|Solo]

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Myra

Myra
C-Tier
C-Tier

It was another slow day in Reim. The sun was shining down onto Myra’s skin and burned it. Slowly it would tan and become much darker. Living in the Zou Empire for so long, she hadn’t seen much sun, however there wasn’t overly much sun in the Zou Empire anyways. It was a beautiful, majestatic and also cold place. Cold as in nature not weather. However, they were in Reim now and suprisingly, there were plenty of people in Reim and judging from their hair and skin and even eye color, not all of them were born here. Was something going on in Reim right now? Was that the reason why so many people of the Zou Empire had settled over to Reim for the time being as well? However, Myra could worry about that later. For now, she was looking out for something to do. A Small job, helping some more old ladies out maybe? She needed the money after all and while she was here she sure wanted to buy some things as well. “Ah, how boring.” She grumbled to herself, not very loud but apparently loud enough for an elderly lady next to her to hear it. “Uh?” Myra looked down on her and the old lady smiled with some huang in her hands. “Fanalis, huh? I don’t see people like you often.” She giggled a bit and smiled some more while Myra got a little bit suspecious. “Got a job for me, Grandma?” The old Lady nodded and pointed over at her carriage. “I got work for you. You get the money afterwards though.” She laughed some more and Myra slowly started to get a little bit annoyed. “Okay, so?” She cleared her throat and walked forward to the carriage while Myra followed her. “I don’t like Reim anymore. To many people and too freaking hot.” She cursed and Myra was a bit surpised by her being so vulgar suddenly, but she laughed. “Where you going?” “Magnostadt. The place where many Magicans live. My son and his family live there, I will join them. Being lonley is not the best thing at my age.” She said and Myra started lifting up things and putting it into the carriage, while she wondered about the ladys belongings. There were all kind of weird things in her boxes, mostly things Myra had never seen before. “Oh yeah? Hm. Would be a shame if something would just accidently happen to you, wouldn’t it?” The young Fanalis said with a creepy undetone in her voice but kept going with packing the things from her flat to the carriage. It was a lot to do and while she was a Fanalis it still took what felt like forever. “What do you need all these things for?” She would ask at some point but the old woman would only smirk. “To take over the world.” The two of them laughed and with that the sun was slowly going down and Myra finished her work. After the last little thing was packed in a box and brought into the carriage, the young Fanalis took her reward and watched as the old lady rid into the sunset.

500+ Words
Completed

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum